>defends guns
>defends the ALAMO
>defends against liberals and SJWs tyranny
>Fuck around and Find out!
YEEEEEEHHHAAAAAWWWWWWWW

archive.is/MSbWG

Attached: Capture.png (564x495, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/22/san-antonio-bans-airport-chickfila-due-to-antilgbtq-behavior-n2543567
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/23/san-antonio-bans-chick-fil-a-from-airport-for-lack-of-lgbtq-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(CNN) — The Texas attorney general is investigating whether the city of San Antonio violated Chick-fil-A's religious liberty when it banned the fast food chain from its airport.
Last week, the San Antonio city council approved a new concessions contract for the San Antonio International Airport -- on the condition that Chick-fil-A be excluded.
Texas attorney general Ken Paxton slammed the city's decision as "discriminatory" and "inconsistent with the Constitution and Texas law." He echoed that thought in a tweet substituting waffle fries for the famous cannon in the Gonzales flag used during the Texas Revolution.

"The Constitution's protection of religious liberty is somehow even better than Chick-fil-A's chicken," Paxton wrote in a Thursday letter to the San Antonio mayor and city council. "Unfortunately, I have serious concerns that both are under assault at the San Antonio airport."

CNN has reached out to the office of San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg for a response.
Councilman Roberto Treviño, who made the motion to exclude Chick-fil-A, said San Antonio does not tolerate "anti-LGBTQ behavior."

Beto of all people was a genuine threat. The border is blue. My friend turned Liberal after moving to McAllen. Austin, Houston, San Antonio is libtard.

"With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion. San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior," Treviño said in a March 21 statement. "Everyone has a place here, and everyone should feel welcome when they walk through our airport."
In a response to CNN on Friday, Treviño said, "I'm confident that we have followed all our rights and laws as given to us as a City Council, and we did everything by the book."
In a separate letter Thursday, Paxton also requested that the US Department of Transportation open an investigation into whether San Antonio's decision to ban Chick-fil-A from its airport violated federal law. The Transportation Department did not immediately return CNN's request for comment.
CNN has also reached out to Chick-fil-A for comment.
Chick-fil-A has come under fire from supporters of same-sex marriage in recent years after its president, Dan Cathy, said the company supported "the biblical definition of the family unit."
ThinkProgress, a left-leaning website, reported last week that Chick-fil-A donated $1.8 million in 2017 to groups with a discriminatory record against the LGBTQ community. The company responded, saying in a statement that "to suggest that our efforts in supporting these organizations was focused on suppressing a group of people is misleading and inaccurate."

Nirenberg, who's up for reelection, defended his vote supporting the motion during a mayoral debate last week.
"There are many people in the community that are uncomfortable with Chick-fil-A," Nirenberg said. "And I would ask you, have you ever tried to buy waffle fries on a Sunday? They're closed. Fifteen percent of sales generated in the airport come on a Sunday."

>My friend turned Liberal after moving to McAllen
I'm not surprised. You should have your friend get checked for AIDS, its fucking rampant among the SWJs and gays there.
I used to live there, it's a shit hole compared to SA.

Robert Trovino eh

Texas is basically ground zero for white genocide. Anybody who still lives in that state is a fool. It’s culture has been replaced with materialistic Zionism.

This part disgusts me:

Nirenberg, who's up for reelection, defended his vote supporting the motion during a mayoral debate last week.
"There are many people in the community that are uncomfortable with Chick-fil-A," Nirenberg said. "And I would ask you, have you ever tried to buy waffle fries on a Sunday? They're closed. Fifteen percent of sales generated in the airport come on a Sunday."

>nirenberg
It’s all so tiresome

Honestly Trovino and Nurenberg should be hanged.

>Roberto C. Treviño is a native of McAllen, Texas, which is where he grew up and graduated from Memorial High School.
funny how liberals never want to go and fix their homelands, just want to destroy good cities.

Wyoming is the best country. The only problem is the weather but besides that it's great. Just stay in rural areas and you won't see anyone. You could put a brick on the gas pedal and put on a blind fold and you wouldn't hit any cars.

Texas is fucking gone
It's Mexico 2.0

Attached: texas feel.png (560x533, 151K)

>Fifteen percent
>85 percent would be generated 6 out 7 days a week
Why is this shitlord who cant into economics mayor?

>Montana, everything Texas is supposed to be.
Texas is a desert shithole full of spics.

and turning blue in some years

God Bless Texas. We in Tennessee consider Texas close friends.

>let me get a handgun and a CCL before i was even a proper citizen

can confirm, best state

townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/22/san-antonio-bans-airport-chickfila-due-to-antilgbtq-behavior-n2543567

come to the right place and you would feel right at home with the amount of muslims we have

>TEXAS is the Best STATE in the US
correct!
we force mexicans to get jobs.

Why is no one showing pics of Trovino and Nurenberg

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/23/san-antonio-bans-chick-fil-a-from-airport-for-lack-of-lgbtq-support/

>due-to-antilgbtq-behavior
this is incorrect.
it was decided against because chick-fil-a is not open on sundays and the airport requires that places be open on sundays.

Texas has more faggotry per square mile than San Francisco. PLEASE KYS.

Attached: 1547690712235.jpg (800x584, 133K)

>will be blue by 2024 cause beaners
None of those will matter.