Women should stop wearing leggings

who was in the wrong here?

newschannel9.com/news/offbeat/catholic-mom-says-women-should-stop-wearing-leggings-because-its-hard-for-guys-to-ignore

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29 Catholic mom says women should stop wearing leggings, 'difficult for youn (1086x788, 1.46M)

The left will attack this woman yet praise any fatass who says women shouldn't wear it because it's 'body shaming'

for all of history mens jobs were to guide women to being proper ladies. the jews put an end to that and now women are running around with a thin sheet of fabric between their pussy and the world. sickening.

why cant they wear jogging pants like every men?
i mean you can clearly see ass and often the pussy shape.
imagine if a guy were to wear leggings and show off his huge thicc dick

She has a point. I remember in high school when I always used to have a raging boner walking from class to class. I was forced to wear jeans every day to hide it.

>hard-for-guys-to-ignore
only if their women aren't satisfying them.
;)

Technocratic applaud

Attached: 16A4B88B-8145-469F-B594-15B5DE79492E.jpg (140x178, 4K)

>only if their women aren't satisfying them.

she is talking about young guys
there is no woman that is able to satisfy the urge to fuck in puberty.

They should be required to cover their ass. Leggings are okay if they have a dress covering it. There should be laws governing womens clothing the same way there are laws governing male sexual harrasment. Women dress for attention and to manipulate.

She's right but she should shut the FUCK up.

Doesn't matter what the situation is, the man is always wrong.

this is like viral marketing for leggings... are leggings sales down?

This is true. It's an incredible sight but it's really counterproductive to family values and does nothing good for a developing brain at a critical time in life. Make sharp the mind, not pussify it with the chase for women. In the end a woman wants a man, not a chaser.

>Somebody has an opinion
>This is national news

Catholic mom should shut her mouth and let people wear whatever makes them happy

If I see a woman wearing leggings, I'm going to stare at her fat ass, granted she has one. If woman wan to parade themselves as nothing more than pieces of meat, I'm going to humor them and indulge my animalistic instinct.

It is crazy hard not to stare. I see women walking around all day in those and my god, I have to fap like 4x a day and I'm almost 30. It's almost like they're raping me.

I like how Jow Forums's opinions are trending more and more towards American boomer catholic moms

>Jow Forums likes trad

astute observation, dumbfuck

as someone who grew up catholic: lmao

>American boomer catholic moms
this is the best kind of mom
loving, caring, cooking and always loving you no matter what
also never selfish

Papists are degenerate but the mom is correct

>Complain about leggings being worn leisurely
>Journalist posts legging being used for their actual purpose

Why did she mean by this

No American women under the age of 65 can cook, user.

>Jow Forums likes traditional things
Super surprising.

Attached: 1527480831573.jpg (602x367, 59K)

are you serious?
my mom is russian and she cooked for me since I can remember and it was always good

Unironically the only people that try to hone their cooking that I know are men.

Women are idiot hypocrites. They claim to not want meant to look at them but actually want men to look at them and do everything in their power to attract male attention.

They’re not hypocrites they’re unreasonable. They want attractive men to look at them while retaining the right to punish less desirable males for looking. It’s as though they wiped honey on their face to attract bees then acted aghast at having attracted flies. The line between flirting and sexual harassment is primarily whether the woman wants it, and obviously men don’t know if they want it unless they try and risking a lawsuit for a date isn’t worth it. Their ridiculous attempt at having their cake and eating it too has just made things more difficult for everyone.

>i mean you can clearly see ass and often the pussy shape.

Attached: 1552865253710.jpg (343x402, 25K)

>you can clearly see ... the pussy shape
>mfw

Attached: umadelicia.jpg (729x750, 55K)

you know exactly what im talking about

Men for giving women the right to vote.

Attached: originalchloememe.jpg (588x1000, 154K)

I remember in high school seeing all of the delicious camel toe and having to tuck my boner up into my waste.

Attached: welcome to the end.png (1323x184, 50K)

Funny how the reaction would be way different if it was a muslim mom.

its because on Jow Forums we have a huge amount of literal fucking boomer christkike retards.
that isn't related to christkikery tho.

Dress modestly you whores

when degeneracy becomes mainstream tradition becomes revolution

Leggings are so trashy. It's like twerking. You can't really get off, because you feel like a nigger if you get attracted to it.

>trending toward

Attached: 33E07C0F-D867-4D02-84F8-BFF00A912887.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Attached: girlsdoesntwearmodestclothing.jpg (600x300, 73K)

have sex

>the left is one person or a few people

Sin is never forced, it is consented to. Don’t let thicc thighs be a stumbling block.

motive does matter, although you are right that it confuses the fuck out people when shit like this comes up.

Well yeah, any faggot leaning left

yeah fuck that bitch i want to see that ass

>i mean you can clearly see ass and often the pussy shape.
I just stare now. I don't care anymore. Like I'm tired of trying to pretend this bitch is not naked on the sidewalk

Only leggings though. Anything else, I look quickly and discreetly. A little cleavage or a nice sundress ass, I respect. Girls deserve to look pretty without being eye-raped. But leggings are just lazy and shocking. No style. No cuteness. No subtlety. It's literally the word "slut" as an article of clothing

I don't think they should be banned anywhere but I would not let my teen daughter wear them out

hungry leggins

they can wear leggings and i can stare at their pies.... sounds like a fair trade

have kids

Good job proving him wrong

It's asinine for feminists to think it's men who have to lower their gaze but not them who have to not dress like sluts

>I just stare now. I don't care anymore. Like I'm tired of trying to pretend this bitch is not naked on the sidewalk
based, i stopped caring too. they dress like a whore for attention what do they expect

She's not wrong.

oh god thanks for showing me where his face is from. now all makes sense.

This. My mother is Polish and all I remember is home cooked meals.

>and show off his huge thicc dick
Their biological purpose in life is to attract a male to reproduce with. It's been a slippery slope of degeneracy the past few years, today it's leggings, tomorrow it's a star sticker covering their asshole, as long as other women are doing it, desperate bitches will take it one step further to stay ahead of the competition.

Attached: y5GXuHv.jpg (397x400, 28K)

Came for the leggings pictures.... left disapointed

She's right, but that's also exactly why they're popular.
How many cunts wearing leggings do you think actually do some kind of physical activity that requires them?

The sexual display as manipulation is the whole point.

Jow Forums you should complement the next woman you see who's showing you her cleavage. Be a nice guy. Tell her she's got nice tits. She probably doesn't get enough complements.

Saw a good ass in leggings? Tell her she has an awesome ass. Same for camel toes.