98 percent of white British women find mixed race men hot

In fact if you go into which England football/soccer players women are creaming themselves for, it's the mixed players like Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Kyle Walker that women love.

A woman even told me the other she was chatting to me and she was talking about the England squads and she even told me she said "phwooar that Loftus Cheek he could get on top of me any day i'll tell ya that mate"

The top player on the England team (Harry Kane) who is white attracts zero interest from women. 75 percent of white British women are now so attracted to mixed race men they go out and have their very own mixed children that look like Dele Alli or Jesse Lingard. White British women pride themselves on being able to do their mixed kids hair and take them to the black barber shops and show off their new hairstyles they created for their mixed child on Facebook. Popular are finger waves, afros, high top burst fades, and cornrows.

Now, how do you square all this with your assertion that women liking black men is taboo and somehow not the norm? I mean if all these white women are having these mixed children with black men then obviously they find black men attractive, no?

Attached: Ruben-Loftus-Cheek-plays-for-England-in-World-Cup-2018-983361.jpg (590x350, 48K)

Where's the statistic/source for this claim?

let me guess, you are that one asian masculinity faggot with UK flag

Nice fantasy Tyrone.

Attached: racepreferences.png (495x391, 17K)

This is mixed ? With what ???

He’s one of the better looking shitskins I’ve seen
t. Homo faggot

Another young England player. Trent Alexander-Arnold. I live in a small council estate area and within the 1.8 miles of even this one small estate, there are at least 22 young boys that look identical to Alexander-Arnold and i see them and their mothers every single day. 75 percent of white British women have followed suit and are having future England stars every single day. Yet Jow Forums still prefers to live with their rose-tinted spectacles on and project such statements as "most white women in England hate black men kike shill", "white women prefer their own and are least like to race mix" as fact.

If you prefer to believe that England in 2019 looks like the Merrie Olde England of times gone by and that every kid walking around here looks more like a young Prince William than pic related, then go ahead and believe your delusion.

Attached: Trent-Alexander-Arnold-England-696087.jpg (590x350, 33K)

Reconsider your life, OP

i knew it. lol. how can wh*t pasty english bois compete?

It’s because he’s a good looking guy you retard, n-no homo

that is because white men have become sissified onions drinking limp wristed anime watching faggots and black men appeal to the savage nature of the female sexuality
women have always preferred black men over white men but because white men used to be able to take care of women better they always preferred to mate with white men but now white men have all but left the gene pool it's only black men left for the women to fuck and have babies with

no one likes harry kane because he speaks worse than any nigger. what the fuck is he saying? you faggots are usually hard to understand anyway but that man needs a speech pathologist.

Attached: 153628032535045.png (1148x617, 1.58M)

It's a nigger...

Normies don’t tbink in terms of autistic race-based ways like most of pol

>Nigger
>Good-looking

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

With another nigger.

Must be an anglo women team
You have the most mixed national team of Europe. I'd say that's even more disgusting than full blood negroes in your like France and us to a lesser extent.

20 reasons why judeo churchianity is a false religion, @ 2:09:05, #4 race mixing, biblically forbidden, By Rosette Delacroix. Banished to bitchute off the fuck you tube

*thing
not team

>No source
Troll thread.

Largest minority and the need to virtue signal.

I like mix race women

Attached: Nathalie_Emmanuel_photo.filmcelebritiesactresses.blogspot-173.jpg (2688x3790, 1.03M)

cuck

Pasty white English bois get girlfriends and relationships but the women won't have kids with them. It's the black men that are getting the unprotected sex to produce the mixed race children that the women can live vicariously through, because it is the mixed race MEN that white British women find the most attractive. The women have even told me themselves. Sometimes the pasty white English bois will get with one of the white women that ALREADY HAS THE KIDS OF THE BLACK MAN and is working on developing them into future England stars or r&b/pop singers.

What we see happening is that white British women in their quest to get their very own mixed race football player will allow a black man to have unprotected sex with her over and over again until she has at least 2 mixed race sons. Once she has 2-3 children with black men, she then firmly states "I do not want anymore children" and settles down with a white boyfriend who helps her mixed children with their football practice and pays for their training. However, the white boyfriend will never be able to produce a child with her because she immediately sets up a birth control plan. One i know even had her womb ripped out and the white boyfriend is having unprotected sex with her but since she already has her future England international superstar football players or X-Factor winner, fathered by black men, she doesn't have to worry about bearing the child of this white boyfriend.

His ass. Along with a big black dildo.

Attached: 1500436644546.webm (722x406, 2.99M)

Paki subhuman

Attached: 1523483780183.png (294x415, 147K)

they mad pasty white woman can't compete with brown skinned qt's

Attached: 982be4cccfcf28db62e25abeef6b50d7.jpg (640x800, 109K)

So South Asians (Indians/Pakistanis) make up the largest ethnic minority in the UK. Black men simply have that appeal, masculinity, and it helps that many are footballers and rappers.

A normal person wouldn't think niggers are goodlooking.

Typical shilling thread. Putting aside statistics I wanted to check them out so I made a fake handsome, wealthy nigger model fake account and guess what

He scored some fatties and single moms and that's all lmao. Not even a one decent girl. My Hindu bro said the same thing - if he wants to get nudes he always uses white male in fake account

but sure go ahead and fall for this shilling lol

Attached: apps.18232.9007199266245457.8b09e203-e0a1-4543-bb73-5726a7b85171.png (300x300, 6K)

>British women
Are they at least white?

no one does, OP is the same cuck that posts cuck pastas. really, this place used to be great full of information about ((them)) now it's 100 daily baiting threads, false info, cuck shit etc.

what went wrong?

>British women
have you seen those things?

(((fact)))

You think the UK is like Poland where all of the working class areas are just full of nothing but white kids and white parents having white children and your soccer/football team is all blonde blue-eyed white players.

Why do you think white British women are so disgusted and appalled when they hear you balding slavic and East Euro thugs hurling racial abuse and monkey chants at "our lads" on the England team? These "our boys" the white British women are referring to in the newspaper and facebook comment sections are also their sex symbols.

I invite you to come to England and see for yourself. The average young working class kid in Britain looks like the pic related and white British women take it extremely personally when you and your type abuse the mixed race England soccer team with tub-thumping, chest-beating. White British women take your abuse of our mixed team so personally BECAUSE THEY OR THEIR SISTERS ALL HAVE SONS THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE ENGLAND PLAYERS, retard.

Attached: delealli723x755.png (723x755, 115K)

How the fuck can Polish cucks who live in a country where they see about 1 black person a year attempt to come into MY thread and say what i am saying about what goes on in ENGLAND is false? How? Do I claim to know what goes on in the council estate gulags of Poland? Worry about your own country.

But it's interesting because the very reason white British women break down in tears and get so emotional over our soccer lads being racially abused and having bananas thrown at them by Eastern Euro apes is for the exact reason that these women themselves have sons and daughters who look like those very England players. That's why the women get so stunned and shocked and appalled because in England, 1 in 3 British white women have their own mixed race future England star in the park across the road honing his skills right now.

Attached: 2196440-45886137-1600-900.jpg (1600x900, 88K)

I bet you're:

1) Paki

2) Shill

3) Cuck

either way it doesn't matter what woman what, they fuck dogs so their opinion is not valuable.

sage this shitty thread and mods need to start using ban function on such filth

Loftus-Cheek should be starting every game, fuck Jorginho, Barkley, Kovacic and most of all fuck Sarri.

Based

You sound very much like an incel. I can get attractive white women with ease and I'm hardly a looker, I'm just really tall. It's mainly confidence that does it, though. Maybe instead of moaning on Jow Forums, you should go out tonight as it's Friday and meet a nice woman in a bar. Or do you think that creating this thread was a better way of solving this apparent problem?

dele you have training to attend tommorow get to bed

Working class people aren’t white

You didn't even understand what I posted. I never claimed white men are not getting dates or relationships with women. I am not an incel and that's nothing to do with what's being discussed here. Just because white British women are all having children with black men to produce mixed race future athletes and singers does not mean they are not dating white men. This is not mutually exclusive

LOOOOL

I'm dying of laughter at all these racist cucks jealous of these non-white lads getting white pussy.

You guys are probs just clapped as fuck. Maybe try leaving ur mums basement, have a fucking shower, try going to the gym and learn some fucking people skills you fat bastards.

It doesn't happen. Coalburners are fat, disgusting pigs, look like shit and they are at the bottom of society

Why do you feel the need to jerk off to this? Are you a faggot? I know it's you that posted cuck pastas lmao.

>Just because white British women are all having children with black men
>all
You know that's bullshit, quit with the hyperbole.

Why are pajeets/pakis so terrible at trolling?

POO

Attached: 1525004391998.jpg (767x683, 176K)

Citations Needed
>clapped as fuck
Yikes

Pakis and Hindustani are actually handsome and good looking unlike niggers

Attached: 88f26dd9d7229ffc1878e72ff8d64746.jpg (736x552, 38K)

Ok Rajeesh

Attached: 1528168649312.jpg (600x366, 41K)

tf is a pajeet

Attached: 0111-sam-smith-splash-5.jpg (718x559, 42K)

Looool did i hit a nerve? Did that cute blonde chick you had a crush on go for the big black dude instead of you, a fat bastard?

I'm white blonde haired blue eyed Pole and I'm telling you this honestly - North Indians are handsome and good looking and they are bro tier. Fuck off

there are no niggers where I live and I don't care if Hindu/Asian/Arab whoever the fuck dates Polish girls but The Negro is a fucking disease, low IQ subhuman construct that needs to be erased from existence

Imagine being a low life that didn't even invent wheel LMAO