Guys...What if this user is right?

Attached: When-the-weather-cools.jpg (1321x2038, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kushnershill has never been right.

Attached: kushnershill-BTFO.jpg (1921x5480, 1.63M)

The weather is warming not cooling.

Look at these scared jews

taostyle.net/2017/02/william-coupon-dafa/
>I asked about the photograph of Donald Trump holding the dove.
>“He was 32 years old when I took that photograph, in 1983.” Bill explained. “He was attempting to (independently) negotiate an agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians at the time.”

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article122745894.html
>Trump had a plan to work with Russia to cut back nukes in 1987. Might he try it now?

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/trump-files-donald-trumps-nuclear-negotiating-fantasy/
>The Trump Files: Donald’s Nuclear Negotiating Fantasy

>In the 1980s, Donald Trump became a global symbol of wealth and success who wasplanning to buildthe tallest skyscraper in the world. But the one deal hereallywanted to cut was an arms reduction treaty with the Soviet Union that would take nuclear missiles off the Cold War’s battlefield. It’s now clear that Trump knowsquite literally nothingabout nuclear weapons, but then he fantasized going toe-to-toe with the Russkies at the nuclear bargaining table.

>Three years later, growing even more alarmed about Libya and other rogue nations getting the bomb,he toldauthor Ron Rosenbaum that he was indeed working with the Reagan White House on nukes. “I’m dealing at a very high level on this,” he said.

>Trump was frightened about the spread of nuclear technology—he seemed at one point during the interview to suggest the United States should bomb France to keep it from selling nuclear know-how—and worried about the deal-making skills of American officials. “They have no smiles, no warmth; there’s no sense of them as people,” Trump complained. “Who the hellwantsto talk to them? They don’t have the ability to go into a room and sell a deal. They’re notsellersin the positive sense.”

Attached: 1.jpg (1400x1903, 309K)

haha the OP is Kushnershill creating threads about his own posts. The absolute state of "good Jews."

Attached: mein sides.jpg (490x591, 93K)

I didn't make the prediction of Truump and putin.

I wish I did btu I'm not taking credit for that.

AHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off kushnershill. you're so irrelevant you have to create threads just to advertise your bullshit. kill yourself my dude.

Attached: kushnershill gives himself a you.jpg (1919x973, 212K)

Why are you incapable of holding actual conversation? You seriously have some lack of self control if you can't even fathom ignoring a thread like this. If you're angry that's a personal problem. What makes you a legit shill though is that you go out of your way to derail threads you don't like.

Hopefully

>envade
You're all so fucking retarded

Attached: 1553751612857.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Will the Russians purge degeneracy?
Will we Balkanize?
One can only hope

Because you've made it this way through your autism.

Attached: kushnershill prediction 777.png (1003x237, 14K)

Venezuela and Syria will happen simultaneously.

Attached: 1526019393758.png (1580x1612, 375K)

>Trump immediately surrenders the country to russia
it's not that simple

yeah it is.

Those are shills, they say dumb shit to derail threads. They never have arguments, last month they called everyone an Israeli and kept saying "your mom is gonn get raped to death by Muslims".

Don't even respond to them.

T. Hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with this fags spam and damage control.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (787x847, 90K)

do you think this is france?

hon hon hon

Attached: 1534592465266.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

>give jews what they want
>they stop the "investigation" on you
I wonder what they would have done if told them to fuck off? Framed him for their own crimes? Murdered him?
Oh well, either way would have been a disaster for jews anyway.

Are you stupid? The Jews already had golan. Recognizing Golan by signing a piece of paper puts Israel in a worse position!

bump

How?

ISRAEL HAS BEEN IN GOLAN FOR DECADES ALREADY!!!

Attached: 1542978756635.jpg (1816x2151, 2.28M)

Doesn't mean they own it, just makes them the aggressor in a war. Now they have official recognition and can play victim.

No they can't play victim. The whole world is against them you fucking faggot. You're ignoring reality because you're a fucking shill who has no legitimate arguments.

Attached: 1532815739026.jpg (1471x1885, 1.3M)

take your meds schizo

also moarpheus is a jew

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

They don't care. As far as the media is concerned they own the Golan heights legitimately and can destroy anyone who attacks with US made weapons. And take their land of course.
All they need is stage an attack, a false flag, and they're golden. Since they control the media world wide they don't have to worry about public image.

>The media
Dude you have no legitimate arguments. War is coming and Israel is doomed.

Attached: 1537441939313.png (1340x1746, 1.73M)

Ah, now I under schizo posting, it's to make other shills look legitimate. Nice, they're really putting effort into this.

>implying nonsense
War isn't coming, Israel has everything it needs to expand. nvm the neighbors

Israel has nothing it needs to expand. Especially after Mueller goes public and Trump/The United States refuse to protect Israel.

Mueller is who they bring in to cover things up. Like 9/11
The US turning on Israel is ridiculous, you'd have to gun down at least half of Congress as an opening move.

No. You're a shill and it's clear now. You haven't included evidence to support your case on anything you've said in this thread so far. Absolutely nothing. You've been pulling shit out of your ass because you can't actually make a real argument.

Attached: 1528692892840.png (912x900, 490K)

>kushnershill busted shilling his own past posts and pretending it's not him
>Jow Forums doesn't believe his bullshit
>call everyone a shill

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: my sides 3.jpg (703x688, 82K)

Okay hoss

Attached: 1551159229598.jpg (640x842, 101K)

This is an argument, not a court case. Nice jew article though.

>totally not a philosemite

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

Makes zero sense so 0% chance.

Yes because Trump has spent his entire life working to become the most powerful man in the world so he could ruin his legacy by surrendering to an inferior military force because of reasons.
It would’ve been better if Hillary had won guys.
> pic related

Attached: image.jpg (680x674, 382K)

sure op is wrong,but both trump and hillary and whoevert backs them up,represents death

maybe then we'll get a southern border wall and start deporting all the leeches and muslims

((they)) did it with hitler

((they)) will do it with trump

Attached: freemasons.jpg (1600x1130, 339K)