IDF IS SHELLING GAZA WITH TANKS RIGHT NOW

twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1111732505038721025

Attached: 1532995141242.png (1598x1384, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2nAVzKUVRE
jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/family-of-7-injured-in-gaza-rocket-attack-on-central-israel/2019/03/25/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8zFsgUyB5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bibi is going to escalate this into a bigger war than protective edge before the elections.

op has summoned the JIDF, braces yourself a lot of jew shilling a mudslime hate comming this way

Attached: 1553701334751s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I know. I actually went to the catalog to see how many threads got made instantly after this one. It was a lot.

move along anons nothin to see here

Cool. Fuck brown people. I don't even care about the Jew anymore. Brown people, be they from South America or Arabia, only want to invade the homelands of lighter-skinned people and take.

Attached: pepe_the mother.jpg (750x750, 95K)

KEK!!! JIDF never fails to disappoint.

Attached: 1552395074133.jpg (800x800, 252K)

Look over here goys, a white person said a bad thing on twatface.

gaza getting dabbed on by jews

/thread

Oh look. The Bulgarian Mossad user has arrived.

Two doggos died, and two were woken up by the last shelling of Israel. Someone post the pic of the woken up sad doggos covered in ash.

F.

The only people who accuse non-Jews of being "mossad" or "JIDF" are disgusting Muslims or Hispanic invaders. Fuck you subhumans.

Attached: 1553590447031.png (300x300, 44K)

Literally nothing anyone can do to stop them. The world is the Isreali empire and we just live in it.

Question, why doesn't Israel just genocide Palestine? It's obvious that they are a tribal people that have no permanent home. They infiltrate the government and try to topple their host country from the inside. They are violent and insidious and tug at the world's heart strings for international approval.

im being paid 35k shekels a month. what do you have, user?

Attached: 1550104828239.gif (815x815, 818K)

this is an every-day occurrence, but tune in tomorrow for the one-year anniversary of the return marches, I estimate the body-count at 10-20.

soon

Attached: 1536164733655.jpg (1321x2038, 1.51M)

bait

shill

Attached: baitthread.png (1024x1024, 74K)

>im being paid 35k shekels a month. what do you have, user?
A soul.

Attached: 1524546173680.jpg (1000x1250, 563K)

knowledge that the same family that put Israel in Palestine will destroy it

whoops

Trash teir meme

>explosive devices
probably firecrackers. every time a Palestinian farts the Jews call it a gas attack and kill hundreds in retaliation. Looked up the stats one time, Jews are killing them over 100 to 1, you can't do that and claim it's defense. It's clear who the aggressor is.

Hamas is mossad.

the bear will leave its cave forever

WW3 soon

woo..its scary when you say it like that...

>SHELLING
Are they literally catapulting tanks across? Seems like a waste.

>WW3
Actually no. The world vs Israel.

that would wipe out whatever legitimacy Israel holds in the public eye (even in countries that verbalize the exact opposite e.g Egypt).
There was maybe a point in the early stages of the conflict that could've happened (and did, on a small scale when retaliatory action was taken against arab incursions, wiki unit 101)
also, it would go against Israeli morals and ethics, every soldier is taught about the purity of arms.

>explosive device thrown at border fence
>tank shelling in response
>it's literally anti-semitic to criticize this
honk honk

Attached: 1549978921843.gif (607x609, 514K)

Please, don't start ww3.

This happens so offten i am surprised these threads are not banned as spam

Attached: IMG_1330.jpg (596x953, 388K)

Look how all the Israelis post without their proxies in threads like these and how many clown faggots showed up.

Attached: 1545695918669.png (1256x1708, 685K)

>pre-carnage idf bantz

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-095437.jpg (1070x2188, 577K)

shouldn't you be back at reddit with the other whining faggots?

Attached: 1549976319476.jpg (443x332, 23K)

Let them kill each other
> pic related

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 241K)

Shouldn't you be fucking your cousin, Moshe?

Kek.

I hope Hamas shoots some anti tank missiles at them.

This has all been part of an elaborate plan for greater Israel which started with (((al queada))), then (((isis))) and the dismantling of Syria.
The annexation of Golan heights was a small step, next will be west bank/gaza parts of egypt and saudi arabia.
The "arab spring" was a mossad project to destabilize egypt and it's aim was a total collapse which almost happened. They will likely try something similar this summer and will try to sew more discontent between US and Saudi Arabia with some political conspiracy such as we saw with the journalist earlier last year.

I don't think it's antisemitic, but it is dumb, the nature of the conflict is asymmetric
if Hamas had better tech (which they are improving over the years, hence the embargo on anything that can be used for military purposes going into Gaza), they would certainly use it, we're not gonna wait around until they get fighter jets to strike back

I side with neither however I wish palestinians were equally armed , that would something to watch. because we all know how "leet" israeli ground forces sre

> Go on say it
> Call me a shill

Attached: image.jpg (1048x567, 920K)

Its iligal for israelis to post here?
We are just people like everybody else, and great people if i may add.
Even the american president loves is

Attached: IMG_1297.jpg (899x899, 106K)

those tanks (if indeed a tank was used for this) are probably equipped with all the latest counter-measures vs RPGs
I know there are more advanced anti-tank missiles but I don't know if Hamas has any

really the biggest threat to tanks would be inside gaza where huge charges can be used against them
youtube.com/watch?v=L2nAVzKUVRE

>people
Implying

This title makes me think tanks are flying through the air and landing on Gaza houses.

Attached: 1553817255584.png (688x806, 820K)

>The United Nations General Assembly should support a resolution that calls for exploring measures to guarantee the protection of Palestinians in Gaza,
the UN was created because muh holohoax and to make the state of israel in 1948. and now kikes shit all over the UN, jews just jews

this conflict would be way easier for Israel if it was symmetrical, it would have huge legitimacy to use it's fullest extent of power against the aggressor

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30 List of wars involving Israel - Wikipedia.png (1189x1472, 133K)

Albert Pike 1897 kike

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

I'd be scared.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Get rekt

What happens when the muslims and christians join forces?

Attached: 1526717807866.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

I wonder how they do it

>throw firecrackers at the border
>Jews send a fucking tank to BTFO them
Remember that Israel is the one suffering

You just need a bigger tank with a tank shaped barrel duh

> tfw commies have to larp as nazis to not look like retards when compared to civnats
Really shows who you think is on the money with politics

Israeli pilot 08/10 israeli ground forces france/10, if it was symmetrical jews don't have the stomach for it meanwhile faggots in gaza are born battle harden by now

Israel still dies.

and nobody else :)

4 doggos dead. Fire up the white phosphorous, Schlomo!

jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/family-of-7-injured-in-gaza-rocket-attack-on-central-israel/2019/03/25/

if all jews are taken out of the picture, world peaces with in 2 generations

>Its iligal for israelis to post here?
Unless it's for whistleblowing purposes like to post a video of the ritual to become a rabbi, yes.

any streams?

His theme ‘Sexy MF (MoarFeus)’
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8zFsgUyB5U
Yeah but seriously fuck the entire M.E. with complete equality.
>take sides
Why? Hell no. We should just sell them guns, get our stuff back, take the central banks and the oil off them by any means.
Uncle Trumpy boi has gibbed the jews the Gonad Heights, Ar Megedo, which is where the battle of Ar Megedo (literally Armageddon) takes place.
Sooo... people will need guns & ammo right? Price has just gone up.

Attached: 265A32F3-DE44-4D9F-AAFD-67C8D2F1D61C.gif (267x200, 1.9M)

Descendants of Cain have no place on this Earth.

(((MSM))) does not cover attacks done by the state of israel you silly goy

based kikes

This. Seething mudslimes everywhere.

that's absolutely nonsense my dude, most of the wars in that table included massive ground operations
being 'born battle harden' doesn't factor into anything here, a soldier is either trained well or not
Israel won more conventional wars than most countries in the modern age, It would absolutely demolish a Gaza sized modern army

I think these asymmetrical conflict have been going on so long in the world that people forgot what modern warfare is acutally like, Gaza would be glassed within minutes.

Fucking perfect. All out war of mutual annihilation in the ME by year's end hopefully.

Israel dies in your lifetime Chaim.

it's night time and nothing major is happening, try tomorrow

well better pack now for that mandatory draft to come help us when shit goes down John :)

>Implying Iran and the surrounding countries that hate you wouldn't also get involved if an opportunity presented itself
Surely the jews could not have survived this being so naive.

Hearing voices lately Moishe?

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

LMAO

b b b but we're the victims, said every Jew every time

Attached: 1547946521094.jpg (707x1024, 120K)

What if we just decide on our own to start shooting Israeli soldiers?

There's probably not a single issue in US politics more unanimous than opposition to the draft. Good luck with that one. Which is not a good thing IMO, a draft would make the population acutely aware of who our country chooses to go to war with and why, since their lives are literally on the line.

Zionists in general happen to have this effect.
If they weren't so noisy and contradictory, I don't think anyone, or nearly as many at least, would have paid any attention to conspiracy theories about them.

What's going to happen when Nuttyahoo leaves in a couple weeks?

b b but the evil white man did it

Attached: 1548166959307.jpg (373x360, 35K)

watcha doin rabbi

Blow that subhuman mudslimes to hell. Nothing of value will be lost.
May G-d be with you Israel

Attached: 1125787654.jpg (1146x1270, 175K)

A foreskin.

False flag incoming to distract normies

I mean, we're not, you can read weekly reports about alleged Israeli attacks in Syria on Iranian proxies
I don't see Jordan/Egypt revoking the peace deals unless it's an absolute doomsday scenario

Just look at what these rats did to the Holy Land.

Shit looks like Detroit.

Attached: 1550099736746.jpg (687x387, 82K)

or India

Attached: 1550099481274.jpg (1300x956, 232K)

>muh Holy Land

Attached: 1550099364121.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

>twas a joke
I imagine if the US really needed to help us militarily it wouldn't be anything close to a draft, more like air support at most

>muh thieving chosen people

Attached: 1553719575657.jpg (612x587, 111K)

>retard doesn't understand why the Old City can't be renovated

Ayy lmao

TAKE MY ENERGY

Attached: god-is-building-his-temple-in-palestine-qxsypzuv-cc1728b3ee04626850a5ef32d12909bb.jpg (1400x788, 151K)

US will be too busy with a civil war to help you Jacob. Israel falls in your lifetime.

Attached: 1551876162684.png (915x726, 114K)

all out war hopefully

Can't take the trash out properly?

looks like a Hassidic neighborhood (Jerusalem or Beni-Brak most likely), they're absolutely disgusting, literal cult that contribute very little if anything to Israeli society
most secular Israelis (user here included) revile them