Portugal and Salazar

Why do we never talk about Portugal or Salazar?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (1200x800, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/01/salazars-dictatorship-of-love/
socialmatter.net/author/wolfgang-adler/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHWtZtXHkq8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz8RIhsNsk
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azorean_Refugee_Act
ine.pt/xportal/xmain?xpid=INE&xpgid=ine_destaques&DESTAQUESdest_boui=281114946&DESTAQUEStema=5414321&DESTAQUESmodo=2
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Mzcf0Ef6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JYKEKwWYmJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Portugal is pretty leftist tho Im interested in moving to the Azores.

Because it's hard to find an english translation of his books, and there is too few and spread useful info about him and his regime that isn't totally pozzed.

Check:
counter-currents.com/2016/01/salazars-dictatorship-of-love/
socialmatter.net/author/wolfgang-adler/

Attached: 1487546497151.jpg (1280x844, 178K)

pretty much this

please dont

Only /his/ talks about political figures

He's easily one of the greatest Portugueses ever ( If not the greatest )

Unfortunately he was (((zogged))) by URSS and USA

Attached: 0065564554.png (1011x668, 843K)

I know it's leftist now, but so are most European countries. I would argue that Portugal was once a very interesting global power.

I'm reading Salazar and Modern Portugal now. How's the nationalist movement in Portugal Now and how is the general opinion of Salazar?

>How's the nationalist movement in Portugal Now
Non existent. There is PNR, it's a total joke, the leftists think they're Nazis who will form some paramilitary group like the SS any moment now, when in reality they can't gather enough people to go to a picnic.
There is also "Nova Ordem Social" (New Social Order), which isn't a party yet, just a movement but it's led by one skinhead who used to be a member from PNR and has served time in jail for murder, and is associated with drug trafficking, he's a total piece of shit and controlled opposition.
>how is the general opinion of Salazar
Generally good for people older than 30.
There are a few youngsters who like him, but the average kid that went to a public school to get brainwashed to be a good goy doesn't like him because he was told so.

Attached: 1490397148020.png (1239x1230, 1.06M)

Qual a opinião dos tugas sobre Dom Miguel?

>Generally good for people older than 30.
>There are a few youngsters who like him, but the average kid that went to a public school to get brainwashed to be a good goy doesn't like him because he was told so.
This. Salazar wasn't perfect, and yes, he was totalitarian, but he had good intentions, decent results and was not a hypocritical leader as he refused to live in the palace or to be paid as anything other than a public worker.

Keep the thread in english, please.
Answering your question, it's as bad as about any other king because they're mostly ignorant idiots who don't read beyond what they're fed in school and prefer to consume garbage entertainment on tv than reading about their country's history.
The few who even know who he is, generally think he was really bad because he was muh absolutist.

Attached: C2EDtsTWgAA_FR8.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Despite its current problems, Portugal seems to be a great country. Why do you think it has relatively unscathed during the refugee crisis? I know you get some immigrants, but you're definitely better off than most European countries. Do you think that a nationalist movement will eventually emerge in these turbulent times?

Wasn't he a devout Catholic? I'm very interested in him. If I'm correct he never married or had children. How was his relationship with Franco? I'm aware of the Blue Division and the fact that he aided the nationalists in the Spanish Civil War.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHWtZtXHkq8

Attached: Adorable Tanya.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

he's just too wholesome for this board, you're not worthy of him

Attached: 8313183867_b9d1de79ec_b.jpg (758x1024, 164K)

>Portugal seems to be a great country
Yes we have great weather.
>Why do you think it has relatively unscathed during the refugee crisis?
Isn't it obvious? We don't have the gibsmedat to compete with other countries such as Germany, France or England. The few that come year leave immediatly for other countries.
>Do you think that a nationalist movement will eventually emerge in these turbulent times?
No, I don't. We don't even have any decent right-wing party, much less a nationalist one or any hopes to form one.
And we are not much Movements people. On both the Right and Left and throughout our history we generally followed great and charismatic men.
We don't organize as a group for anything.

>Wasn't he a devout Catholic
Yes, he was a seminarist.
>How was his relationship with Franco
Openly good, but Salazar wasn't stupid and new that despite ideological closeness, Franco could very well invade Portugal, if he had for example the support of Hitler.

Attached: defices_divida_1970_2016.jpg (3349x900, 497K)

What is this old fat boomer granny talking? She seems to be triggered.

KEK
Dom Pedro VI was scum, he cheated his two wifes and even made the Marchioness of Santos work fos his wife, to made things even worse he was a liberal.

I hate to see your pessimism. I have hope for Portugal. At least you're not in my country's shoes.

filthy commie politician getting triggered because Salazar won the title of the greatest Portuguese of all time on a popular poll.

Holy shit. Hopefully there is somewhere recording of this with english subtitles.

She's a member of the Comunist Party.
She says that Fascism is forbidden by the constitution, that this show is normalizing Fascism and that muh evil Salazar wanted the people poor and dumb (despite building thousands of primary schools to reduce the illiteracy rates from 75% in 1926 to 25% in 1974, investing in the agriculture and construction and maintenance of a large fishing fleet).

We are pessimists by nature, and we are not a people who like to take the initiative and do something.
Absolutism ended because the King won a civil war against his brother.
The monarchy ended because the army led a coup against it.
The first republic ended with a military coup.
Salazar's new state ended with a military coup.
And nothing will change in today's third republic democratically.

With Salazar still so popular, why isn't it possible to democratically elect a decent leader? Also, what's the general opinion of the EU?

You are right.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 21K)

>With Salazar still so popular, why isn't it possible to democratically elect a decent leader?
Because during 45 years the cucks from "right-wing" parties cowered everytime that the left wanted to silence them simply by calling them "fascists".
>Also, what's the general opinion of the EU?
Good as it allows to travel without a passport and for all the money that comes in (and is obviously mismanaged).
Obviously they have no opinion about the big picture of having laws imposed by some external Parliament, or the amount of brainwashing for cultural suicide and open borders that comes from Brussels and Strasbourg

Attached: tfwwhennogf.jpg (400x320, 42K)

>be salazar
>country dirt poor
>meanwhile every european country is getting rid of colonies
>decide to be le epic natinalist hero in the eyes of fisherman peasants
>spend begilion dollars on military compain to keep african colonies in line
>people starve in portugal while others fie in africa
>regime gets defeated with flowers

Yeah i wouldnt talk about him too.
And no i didnt forget my memeflag

That's a shame. Republicans over here cower at every opportunity too. How is the gun culture over there and rural life? And why are divorce rates so high?

>You shouldn't defend your country at any cost
It doesn't surprise me coming from this flag, I really wish that USA and UE withdraw from the ME and let you guys handle the Muslims alone

>land on another continent
>you country
Werent you a portugal colony yourself?

>How is the gun culture over there
Only hunters have guns. Very few people have a revolver for self-defense, but you can't carry it outside anyway.
>and rural life?
Lots of unemployment, but life is good if you can get a low paying job anyway.
>And why are divorce rates so high?
The majority of the population moved from the rural areas to Lisbon and Porto in the last 25 years, loss of religious belief, deterioration of values.
Basically liberalism and cosmopolitanism.

Attached: 1504366277141.png (814x906, 113K)

Does a Portugese manufacturing industry exist? Would you consider the average Portugese person socially liberal or socially conservative?

Based portuguese diaspora in Israel.

Attached: jews_cristiaos.png (967x1365, 880K)

Bump

Man, imagine how richer Portugal would be without the Colonial War spending.

hm, stupid name you have for a portuguese civil war

Redpill me on this. Also, I heard that when you were leaving your colonies in Africa, you trashed everything you couldn't put on a boat. Is that true? And if so, got any links or vids?

Salazar was a qt

Attached: 1541545450059.jpg (200x331, 11K)

dear god you people are brainwashed beyond fucking comprehension. it's like i'm talking to a fucking commie.

the territories were not colonies
it was not a coloniar war
it wasn't a war for independence

it was a communist revolt. a communist revolt backed by the USSR and the USA.

Sorry dude, it's what we call it in English. Besides African terrorists don't count as Portuguese

found the CivNat cuck
they were colonies you nigger lover, salazar said they were extensions of our mainland territory to try and keep them for longer

i do not value a nation in monetary means. that's what Jews do.

> is PNR, it's a total joke,

it seems we have a leader here, lmao, take a step pal, call them a joke while you do nothing to make nationalism growth or increase their know-how , that's more difficult. classic ptguese mentallity.

resume: everything is bad, you could write "articles" for Publico or dn, we would see no difference

I'm completely ignorant to all of this, this is why I started the thread you retarded sperg. Why don't you tell me your take on this so I can understand your viewpoint?

and the kingdom of algarve was just abolished to keep them for longer and aren't really portuguese, right? right?

>muh salazar was a racist
>muh salazar was a white supremacist
>lusotropicalism is a lie rrrreeeeee

what? they were colonies, Portugal = europa. Portugal is not a multiracial empire. thank god that shit is over. it's a pity our traitor politicians let them come in later.

>comparing algarve that is populated by portuguese/whites with african colonies populated by millions of blacks.

jesus

what the fuck are you on about you PNR boomer sperg?

also salazar was a jew lover
>"Salazar também permitiu que muitas organizações Sionistas de apoio a estes Judeus se estabelecessem e operassem a Portugal."
>" E em 1938, sai em defesa dos judeus portugueses, dando instruções à embaixada na Alemanha, para que os interesses dos judeus portugueses sejam defendidos com diplomacia mas com muita firmeza."

>please don't
why? is it shitty? or because you don't want burgers?

>Portugal = europa.
hahaha

The only good thing Europe gave to Portugal were crusaders.
Ever since then everything else has been attemtps to subdue us.
Spain tries to conquer us. France tries to conquer us ffs, what the fuck did we ever do to France? the UK (our greatest ally) threatens war against us, no one in europe comes to our support against the UK.

The injuns of the Amazons were chopping Dutch soldiers in the jungles for Portugal.
The Kingdom of the Kongo willingly converted and became a protectorate.
Portugal has had more friends among injuns and niggers than Europeans.
Fuck Europeans.

>what about salazar

Nationalist, catholic, not so much militar, but intelectual, economist, anti-commie.
reached power after a nationalist coup in braga, and a march to lisbon, mussolni style... economic grow, stable finances, helped franco in the spanish civil war, neutral in the wwii.... repression against commies, no democracy, corporativism, fascist milicias, in the late 60's colonial wars in africa agaisnt the commie afromocvments there supported by usa and ussr. and that's it. Had good things and bad things, but at least in those times Portugal (mainland) was close to be 100% native white...

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz8RIhsNsk

Attached: Salaz0-1--Portugaaln_4103v2.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I couldn't care less for the fucking Jews, child sexual abusers and mutilators the lot of them, should be treated as such.

>The only good thing Europe gave to Portugal were crusaders.

You should try to find a brain first, try to find a world map too and see where is Portugal, everyhing Portugal is it's because it is in europe, portuguese are europeans, our languages, culture, civilization, bloodlines, folk, tradtions, kings all of that is and was european, do you realize how absurd is your sentence?

>Ever since then everything else has been attemtps to subdue us.

Europeans had centuries of war's, that'sdoes not change the biologic and civilizational reality.

>Spain tries to conquer us. France tries to conquer us ffs, what the fuck did we ever do to France? the UK (our greatest ally) threatens war against us, no one in europe comes to our support against the UK.

Germany tries to conquer France and Poland, England to conquer France and vice versa, Russia to conquer Poland and Germany, Germany to conquer Russia and England, Spain to conq Portugal, Portugal invaded Spain too, Sweden invaded Finland, and Denmark, England invaded Ireland, and Netherlands and all europe, the list has no end, what's your point? ZERO.

>Portugal has had more friends among injuns and niggers than Europeans. Fuck Europeans.

You have to go back shitskin.

Attached: penedono-castle1_Portugal202.jpg (750x509, 421K)

>How's the nationalist movement in Portugal Now and how is the general opinion of Salazar?

Politically, only PNR on votes, they are growing like always, but still slowly. Then you have some based identitarians like Escudo Identitárioo. About Salazar general opinion 8 years ago or some they made a voting on national televesion for the best portuguese ever and Salazar won ROTFL,imagine the buthurt of the commies. About the rest Portugal is being invaded by non whites like all western europe, in our case it's from angola, cape verd and brazil mostlly..

I do not deny where we came from, but I deny that Europe has accepted us.

Portugal's European family was an abusive one. It's a biological reality that we are Europeans. I do not deny that. I deny that Portugal as a nation has been protected by Europeans, I deny that Portugal has had any protection from Europe since the crusaders landed on our soil to retake Lisbon. That was the last time Europeans ever cared about keeping Portugal as a nation.

My point is that Europe has done more harm to Portugal than good. What isn't obvious about that?

Stop lying to yourself. Stop thinking it's a fluke that some cabal that runs Europe just so happens to be taking away the rights of Portugal currently. This is what Europe has been to Portugal for almost a millenia.

Europe was trying to end our Empire. They too pressured to end Portugal. It wasn't just the commies, or the americans, it was fucking everyone against us. Everyone. And Europeans won and now you want to suck their cocks, and believe in this ghost of pan european friendship that never fucking existed since the crusades will rise again to protect the nation of Portugal and the Portuguese. They don't care.

What do you think of your equivalents to castizos (75%+ European, the rest whatever) and what do you call them? Do many come from Brazil?

Don't mistake the actions of a few globalist elites or events from the past as a whole of Europe's and the other Western nations true feelings towards Portugal. At least that's what I think that user is trying to say. I do think that Portugal is underrated from the past when you had a global empire to present day. You struggle like the rest of us.

>Portugal's European family was an abusive one.

Don´t be pathetic, that's pathetic to read, because it's not truth, almost all european countries suffered 100 times more at the hands of each other than Portugal you are ignorant Go read the history of Poland or Ireland, of Serbia or France or Ukraine or Greece. Imagine if greeks would cry because they were under the rule of ottomans for centuries and europeans dindt care or Poland at the hands of russians and germans, or Kraine (holodomor) and even germany broken in 1000 pieces. Portugal suffered nothing on the hands of other europeans in comparison.

>but I deny that Europe has accepted us.

We are europe tard, how can´t we accept ourselfs? few countries in europe are more european than us.

what do i think? they are aliens. we call them nothingor we call they what they are - foreignors. we have some of them, (brazlians)

>Europe was trying to end our Empire.

All empires are destined to fall, Portugal is a nation, not a multiracial empire across the world, the age of the empires had to finish and for good. now it's time to close the borders and deport.

>it was fucking everyone against us

Yes it was everyone against germany (wwii) or everyone aginst Serbia (balkan wars), what's your point again?

> will rise again to protect the nation

Portugal is not threaten by anyone since the middle ages, kek and when we were, in the Reconquista, thousands and thousands of other europeans came to help us.
in fact:

> Is estimated around 10.000 German men and women died in service of the Portuguese crown

>There was probably not a single Portuguese overseas holding in Africa and Asia in which there weren’t Germans there fighting alongside the Portuguese in its defense

>In the 19th century, a German prince prevented Portugal from going to a civil war and protected many of its monuments to which are still standing

how many portuguese died for Germany?
/

Attached: _Portugal_img3seras_00c54.jpg (459x604, 47K)

Oh, so we suffered less changes everything.

Where is your proof of unity then? All that you're showing is how Europeans failed and that there hasn't been any unity since the crusades.

You're an idiot. How am I closer to a finn than a Cape Verdean? is it all the history Portugal and Finland shared together? Like all those mittens and cans of tuna? Meet them. Go to Cape Verde and Finland and then tell me where you were at home. Cape Verde feels like my village when I was young. Poor but filled with good people. Kids playing on the streets, catholic families who value family and tradition. Portuguese tradition. Finland feels like nothing I can relate to besides drinking myself to a coma because I can't stand existance,

>Oh, so we suffered less changes everything.

I just debunked all your absurds pal, look above.
You were claiming that europe was against us, i proved europeans were against each other for ages and that much much more than anything Portugal faced.

>Where is your proof of unity then?

We are invaded by non whites we will have no other path.

>You're an idiot. How am I closer to a finn than a Cape Verdean?

You are not, since you are not european/portuguese, it's pretty obvious by our minority mindset.
But portuguese are for sure closer genetically to a finn than too a cape verdean, open a dna map and see by yourself. biology means everything.
You can do us all a favour and go back to cape verde, yes it's good cape verd, look at their crime rates, or better go like in Cova da Moura (that is ppulated 80% by cap verdeans) and see by yourself the paradise.
rotfl you are a joke.

Try to understand the map (pic)

Attached: pca-55-411-dna_00_westen_1xis661vSomal0mMI02A2-111m21231men.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

Germany had allies. European Allies.

Portugal didn't. Not one,
Imagine that. Portugal got a worse treatment than the fucking Nazis by Europeans because they were ass flustered they lost their entire colonies while Portugal kept its territories all over the world! Bad Portugal! Colonialism is bad now that we can't do it! Lose everything NOW! No, you don't get to keep the territories across the world that don't even want independence. No you don't get to keep territoroes across the world like Britain and France and the Netherlands NO! EVIL EVIL PORTUGAL!!!

I agree, Europe has been shit to Portugal since the end of the crusades.

>Oh, so we suffered less changes everything.

I just debunked all your absurds pal, look above.
You were claiming that europe was against us, i proved europeans were against each other for ages and for sure, much much more intense than anything Portugal ever faced.

>Where is your proof of unity then?

We had our moments, just remember Lepanto,gates of Vienna, Reconquista etc and now We are being invaded by non whites, so we will have no other path.

>You're an idiot. How am I closer to a finn than a Cape Verdean?

You are not, since you are not european/portuguese, it's pretty obvious by our minority mindset.
But portuguese are for sure closer genetically to a finn than too a cape verdean, open a dna map and see by yourself. biology means everything.
You can do us all a favour and go back to cape verde, yes it's good cape verd, look at their crime rates, or better go like in Cova da Moura (that is populated 80% by cape verdeans) and see by yourself the paradise.
rotfl you are a joke.

Try to understand the map (pic)

Attached: pca-55-411-dna_00_westen_1xis661vSomal0mMI02A2-111m21231men.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

>Germany had allies. European Allies.
>Portugal didn't. Not one,

You can´t even understand that all western europe was liberal-democratic post wwii, if they sided with us, it would be like they would be siding with ns germany, if you can´t underdstand that, you are just low iq. Why no one sided with Serbia in the latest balkans wars? exactly the same, post wwii masacres trauma, white mens guilty. But nationalists in all these countries were for Portugal or Serbia and everyobdy knows that. You can´t understand the world we live in, the globalist elites are not the people

I understand your way of thinking. I might get muttposted for this, but I see castizos as being one of us. I don't consider myself a civnat, but I dont see myself heavily discriminating against castizos here in the states even though they're rare. Most of our's are Cubans (Marco Rubio or Desi Arnez looking types who are probably 85%+ European) or are whites who have had children with mestizos. I just wanted your take on it since I know that your empires along with Spain's created many mixed breed peoples of varying degrees. Interesting to know your country's view on that. Do people from your former colonies have a greater chance of immigrating to your country? I don't have a clue about your immigration problems.

You debunked nothing, all you do is agree with me or counter shit I didn't say.

yes europeans are shit to each other and have failed as a united people since the end of the crusades.

yes, i'm biologically related to other europeans

make a point

I can understand the Britain and France and the Netherlands and Spain got to keep all non European territories.

But Portugal, ugh, not them...
Portugal will always be thrown under the bus. Portugal has lost territory only because of Europe. Funny that in the end it wasn' the moor who did more damage to Portugal. Europeans were worse than moors.

well, i see castizos as foreignors, a castizo will never be native portuguese, french, spanish or danish. i have nothing against them as long as they don't come here in mass.

>Do people from your former colonies have a greater chance of immigrating to your country?

Yes the majority of our immigrants are from our former colonies (capeverd, angola, mozambique, brazil, guinea, also india-goa), the same happens in France (algerians, senegal etc), Netherlands (suriname,indoneasians), England (commonwealth), Spain (south americans), Belgium (congo)...

>I can understand the Britain and France and the Netherlands and Spain got to keep all non European territories.

what? you are indeed dumb, FRance had lost all their colonial empire, algeria and all ssafrica (from senegal ..) the same had happned with UK, Spain and Netherlands. The only places they kept was where the populations didn´t revolt agianst the colonial presence, all the other were indepedant from colonial powers in the first half of the xx century. learn your facts straight, Do you think humanitarian, democratic post wwii england, france or any other western european would side Portugal (para fascist state) ruled by nationalists and imperialists that even in some parts of Mozambique some apartheid still ruled. why do you think no european countru sided with South african boers? why are you so dumb taht i have to explain obvious things?

I feel bad for Belgium kek. I meant to ask this before, I've heard that Portugal and Spain are extremely hostile to Islam. Is that because of the Moorish invasions of the past or more recent events and immigration? I've also seen an infograph posted on pol that indicates that Portugal won't see a significant increase of Muslims in the years to come despite current trends in Europe. Is this because your immigration comes from former colonies who are mostly Christian or is it due to hostilities towards Muslims or is it due to Portugal's current economic situation? Or is it a combination of all three?

France has territory in South America, Caribbean, Pacific, Indic, Oceania.

Britain: Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Montserrat; Pitcairn Islands; Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, British Indian Ocean Territory, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Netherlands, caribbean

Spain, ceuta and melila

Portugal... gets to name, discover, be the first to colonize half the places mentioned above... and even gets to keep their coat of arms in one of them.

Where was the Cape Verdean revolt? Or the Timorese revolt?

Why are you so enamoured by the people that have taken more land from Portugal than moors?

>is it due to Portugal's current economic situation
It's the only reason they don't come here.
Our government and the people that elect them in a democratic fashion can't wait to show how tolerant and progressive Portugal is, but they are fucking sad they are too poor to attract terrorists. Right wing parties have gained power all across Europe. Not Portugal. Portugal keeps voting between the socialits party and the less socialist party like it has been doing for generations.

Because he was an extremely ultra-conservative backwards faggot who plunged the country into the middle ages for almost 40 years and turned the portuguese into dumb and docile peasants.
Im not even meming.

>France has territory in South America, Caribbean, Pacific, Indic, Oceania.
>Britain: Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Montserrat; >Pitcairn Islands; Saint Helena, Ascension and >Tristan da Cunha, British Indian Ocean Territory, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
>Netherlands, caribbean
>Spain, ceuta and melila

Exactly what i have said micro islands populated by few thousands that never asked for independance. on contrary with angola, mozambique, algeria, senegal, india, indonesia etc.
and cape verdeans asked for independance, just not by war means. and god bless that day that multiracial empire felt,. Portugal is european, an european nation not a multiracial empire.

>Why are you so enamoured by the people that have taken more land from Portugal than moors?

Maybe because other europeans are blood brothers, and maybe because globalist elites are not the people. and also because those lands in africa were not ours, those lands belong to the native populations of those regions.

man you sure sound like someone who would wouldn't mind to have you father stick his cock up your ass, blood brother. or at least be okay with it because he fucked your other brother more than he did you.
This is our strange you sound to me.

>please dont
You owe the burgers Joao
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azorean_Refugee_Act

Also, I asked about this earlier but never got an answer. I know the economic situation in Portugal is bad, but out of the jobs you do have, what are they? I'm mostly asking about "uneducated" types. People with the equivalent to a US high school diploma and lower.

>I meant to ask this before, I've heard that Portugal and Spain are extremely hostile to Islam. Is that because of the Moorish invasions of the past or more recent events and immigration?

Portugal and Spain are hostile to islam because of history reconquista of course, about immigration we have few muslim immigration here, but Spain has a big morroco community and they are a treat.

>Ive also seen an infograph posted on pol that indicates that Portugal won't see a significant increase of Muslims in the years to come despite current trends in Europe. Is this because your immigration comes from former colonies who are mostly Christian or is it due to hostilities towards Muslims or is it due to Portugal's current economic situation? Or is it a combination of all three?

Because of the 3 i think, the populations of our old colonies were converted by the portuguese. Muslims prefer to go to places where they connections, france or britain because of both things, economic reasons, more gibs and historical attachments. Portugal gave millions and millions to our old colonies in the past 20 years, their immigrants here received free houses all sorts of money and social security. but they would probably receive more in lets say sweden.

At least i'm not a darkie immigrant multiracialist that claims nigs are our brothers and that other europeans are evil. rotfl, talk to you is like to talk with any commie or braindead trotskist from BE, it's a combo of lack of notion and cuckholdry to non whites, classic

The vast majority of the job offer is either about marketing or serving tables. Our minimum wage is €600 per month ($673.89) and the national average is €943 ($1059.13). The yearly income is 14 times that (12 months plus two extra for Christmas and Hollidays IF the govern decides that way).
And that's why we don't have immigrants.

Attached: unemploymenrates02_2018-.png (996x720, 69K)

>And that's why we don't have immigrants.

You are blind for sure

Attached: 400_immigration_europe4-nationalc-por00905032.png (898x916, 122K)

hm, so according to you there are degrees of cuckoldry and you'd rather be a cuck to whites than not be a cuck at all... damn, white power intesifies

*Example: a programmer (CS or ECE engineer) out of college might earn, at most, 800 per month and usually peaks at €1000 in one of the major consultant companies.

>a cuck to whites

tell me when ninog? by saying the obvious, that spainish, italians, french, germans, are blood brothers? kek youre pathetic, Look at the state of Lisbon, do you want even more non european immigrants? even more?

nah, it's when you say it's okay to be fucked over by your whites brothers because they are fucking each other all the time across history

I for one am a regular guy who doesn't want to be fucked over.

>ine.pt/xportal/xmain?xpid=INE&xpgid=ine_destaques&DESTAQUESdest_boui=281114946&DESTAQUEStema=5414321&DESTAQUESmodo=2
page 4. It's mostly brazilians and some people from the old colonies with a temporary exception to Ukraine.

>nah, it's when you say it's okay to be fucked over by your whites brothers because they are fucking each other all the time across history

But we weren´t fucked nig, the felt of the multiracial empire was a glory day where we get ride of millions of non whites burden. Then they came here rise the crime rates and destroy thee nation and it seems you are happy about it, i wonder why. we all know why

>It's mostly brazilians and some people from the old colonies

bad news

Attached: homic_rat03003m1world0212w27-033.jpg (3504x1913, 1.16M)

>we weren´t fucked
make up your mind, a few posts back you were convincing me Europeans fucked each other all the time so it was okay, and now you're saying we weren't fucked, and you keep arguing against shit I didn't say. You're batshit insane.

Indeed, other europeans have much more reasons to complain about each other that any portuguese, it's an historical fact. And scond, yes, the fall of the colonial empire was great, everyone knows that:

Learn to write, faggot.
Starting with the fact that ‘resume’ is not the same as a summary.

And the fact that a certain user cannot singlehandedly fix nationalism in Portugal doesn’t mean PNR is any less of a joke or otherwise immune to criticism.
It’s retarded attitudes like that which prevent PNR and other groups from becoming mainstream; whenever they get any criticism, even constructively, they respond with cück answers like ‘why don’t you do better’ instead of learning to fix their shit.

Your mentality is no less cancerous than his (and your illiterate level of grammar infinitely more so).

The same way we never talk about Brazil and Vargas, this board only cares about the US, Germany, France, England, Russia, China and Israel, and to a lesser degree about Poland, Japan, the Balkans and Scandinavians
Whatever though, I just hope your country don't interfere with our politics when the time comes for us

Daily reminder, daddy.
Salazar did nothing wrong.

Franco did nothing wrong

Attached: D0ska5tUcAAuZFC.png (800x532, 273K)

the grammar ns, when it lacks on arguments it resorts to that.
You have no much moral right to critize who has the guts to appear and to do something to save Portugal, while you stay on your couch kid. You can say whatever you want, if you notice, you and the others that critize PNR say exactly the same that leftards from the far left on mainstream meadia say, it's a demoralizing old strategy, strange that some "nationalists" take that ship. At least they try to do something and the ancestors are smiling to them, while no one will remember your name.

fuck off

based portugal

Attached: AESTHETIC.png (834x657, 475K)

This is hilarious! I have never seen a Salazar thread in all the years I've been coming here and tonight while I'm watching this youtube.com/watch?v=7_Mzcf0Ef6Y

This thread appears

youtube.com/watch?v=JYKEKwWYmJE

>by URSS and USA
Something he have done VERY right for both be against him and Portugal.