Bulgarian boxer kisses reporter in an adrenaline uprising after he won a match

>bulgarian boxer kisses reporter in an adrenaline uprising after he won a match
>reporter proceeds to sue him and take away his boxing license.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOpvfftJ8L0

Thanks Commiefornia.

Attached: 8c94ea1b397a66f1e5e816577790fb1d.jpg (649x365, 13K)

He should kill her with his fists. Why not? He's already going to jail for kissing a girl.

Why would I care about this?

Attached: 1495069241765.jpg (456x337, 49K)

Muh white male privilege dough

Adrenaline? Probably wasn't all.
Guessing some concussion in there.

I’d be pissed too if some neanderthal balkan nigger slobbered on me

>he's kissing a non-white
Disgusting. He deserved to lose his license.

ye i bet you would jerk yourself off if it was your gf lol. Little brain ape commits assault. fuck him.

Even I'd be pissed if a disgusting slavshit ogre did that to me

So this is basically the same thing as brutally and violently raping a woman, right?

Too much time at the gym, too little time at the computer.

Women ruin everything.

>neanderthal balkan nigger

Attached: more kek.png (447x438, 385K)

Guy was clearly thinking about doing it right when he knew it was the last question. She had gorgeous teeth. She closed her eyes, she enjoyed it and said "noice", she sued because he didn't call after.

>Tits hanging out around a restoring fueled man talking about his physical victory over his adversary
>Better cry because a top male suiter chose me as his outlet.
Why didn't she DM him and produce incredible babies
Instead she's whines and tries to ruin a caterer

that brown cretin should be glad someone would actually want to do this

>she sued because he didn't call after
this

When sjw types scream about the time they were raped, something like this probably happened to them.

>kiss woman
>future ruined forever
thank you america, truly land of the free

yeah sorry that's sexual assault in the U.S. a civilized nation.

>Going to jail.
Thankfully he's not a citizen of commiefornia, but he ain't boxing there no more

She was laughing and probably didnt think it was disgusting but as all women especially asian whore she is opportunistic whore who will take chance to milk money.
But how will she sue him, he lives in some shithole where judges dont give shit

I’m against feminism and all that, but imagine if this woman was your mom, sister, or virgin gf. Would you still be okay with some muscular jerk forcing a kiss on her? What about if the guy were black? This is not okay.

>sexually assault a woman
HE DINDU NUFFIN!

And women wonder why nobody looks at them anymore

>being involved in a jewish money laundering scheme
he was asking to be sued.
boxing is a far cry from what it once was.

Exactly, that's why he doesn't give a shit, we are the land of no reprecautions.

She actually went to a party with him after this. Then she prob thought she could get some money by suing

She looks like an absolute slut. Definitely didn't mind it but now she sees the dollar signs.

Why US is filled with mutts od all kinds and shapes?

Then keep women the fuck away from this sport

Adrenaline + beating the fuck out of a dude makes guys rapey. It would have been the same way in ancient times

>slaughter a foreign tribe
>where da wimmins at?!

First of all woman shouldnt find her self in situation with her boobs showing off and standing inch close to other half naked man while talking.
She can have girlfriends to hangout not guys

> be spontaneous
> not like that though

Guy could have had herpes or some random STD or disease that could transfer via lip contact
If I were her, I'd be absolutely worried if someone did that to me.

BigBulgarianChad

Sorry m8, my mom, sister, or virgin gf don't work at the side of a Bulgarian boxing ring

HE HAD A LOT OF TESDOSDERONE HE COULDNT HELP HIMSELF FUGGIN FEMINISTS THEY SHOULD JUST ALLOW EVERY CHAD TO FORCE THEMSELVES ON HIM THWY DINDU NUFFIN ITS A JUST WORLD

Retarded. If some goon forced themselves on your gf/female relative you would be outraged.

that's a nigga move - you can't assault whoever the fuck you want -

He's gonna get sued in the US I think.

Anons, is it me or you can actually see her tit out of her clothes in some parts of the video? Why is nobody commenting on this sluttery? Is having your tits out the norm now?

I can guarantee this whore of a reporter wanted to fuck this man. How close she was to him and talking about how amazing that fight is. She looked like she enjoyed just surprised and decides to press charges against since she wants to milk his money and most likely he never called her back. But her saying thank you means that she was okay with it.

come on he's already tapping pic related and hes chad enough to kiss another woman on tv. Knowing bulgarian women I bet he doesn't wanna go home and explain this mess, so forcing him out of the states does double damage to the guy

Attached: 00027057.jpg (632x358, 66K)

based

Attached: 1553185695048.jpg (480x360, 26K)

No adrenaline, calm as fuck. He is just alpha

Absolutely barbaric

Meh, only kissing.

More importantly she went to a party with him afterwards but he didn't fuck her. So she wants revenge now.

damn, BULLgarians are really white.

thats right faget you have to ask women to kiss them them even though doing such a thing will make them dry up more than the saharan desert if you're at all below 10/10

Yeah her left tit is barely out. You can see about 40% of her titty.

Dude's testosterone is still risen from the fight. His blood still boiling, the mental exhaustion is allowing the more primitive part of his brain to take over, and she goes to interview him with her tits out, plump lips with lipstick on, all pimped up and she is literally standing so close to him. almost rubbing her tits on him, even I would think she was into him.

I love Bulgaria.

Good, that's what he gets for acting like a nigger.

The vegan hambeast concurs ay

Whenever I'm drunk I'm for some reason good with women to the point where you can make out with girls on the spot that you just met. All because of that confidence. They love that confidence.

>I’m against feminism and all that, but imagine if this woman was your mom, sister, or virgin gf

I'd beat them to death myself.

Negroidd have higher testosterone. Do you also handwave away their rapes as if they were excusable?

And no I don't mean the boxer either.

People who work in the Boxing industry deserve to get punched.

Too bad pulev is a decent heavyweight. Luckily for him this will maybe gain him a bit of notoriety when he gets back in the ring and hopefully some increased interest

This. But really,

You're not good with women, you're good with whores at best

This. I think the current state of sexual harassment stuff is insanity but you can't just grab a random person and force a kiss on them without there being consequences.

>>reporter proceeds to sue him and take away his boxing license.
good. imagine how traumatizing it would be for someone to forcibly grab your head and suck it.

She should be thanking him for giving such an ugly mutt a kiss

Yeah I’d punch his fucking head in if he done that to my missus without asking. Cunt

If my gf dressed like that and did interviews almost rubbing her tits on the men she interviews, I'd start questioning my choice in women before anything else...

Nice

Literally rape.

Attached: AndreaDworkin.jpg (682x600, 59K)

I know right she is pig disgusting fat little asian mutt, with a face reminiscent of a foot.

>dat disgusting mutt
c'mon Pulev, you can do better :/

>reporter proceeds to sue him and take away his boxing license.
Based if you ask me. I wouldn't want to be sucked like that either.

and the worst part is they try hard to export their shit

If some teasing little slut pretty much offer herself on a platter like a dumbass to some negroid than I'd put some of the blame on the slut yeah. You wouldn't? He kissed her he didn't rape her ffs

Attached: whiteknightfaggot.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Lmfao you dumbfuck virgin
Are you seriously comparing the literal-who adventures of a pseudo-virgin (you) to a guy who's on tv?

californians need to be fucking killed off in their millions

This.
I just got begged for sex for three straight days, said ‘okay maybe tomorrow I’m really sorry If I could I’d be there now... ‘
...Dumped me.
Fucking weirdo’s. Women.
Remember what I told you all last summer while flashing my hookup profile
>1 line of text only. Facts only.
>no dates. No relationships. Can’t host. Fun only.
*my entire profile was that and few selfies after workouts. & Never let women tell you they don’t like shirt off pics because the message counters perms buried at 99+ messages tells a different story. Lying cows.

Fun fact: reporters are actually broke. You can tell she is out for the money. Nothing personal, great attitude and all.
Thats how californian women are.
Just google divorce law center for female and compare it to divorce law centers for male.
Cali is becoming harder and harder to live in and the texas flight is proof.

*perma

he looks pretty mexican in that pic

Top level kek

That kiss was hot.
But she wasn't.
I will sue her for the moral damages.

My nigga was horny af after whoopin another mans ass.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
The quintessential virginpost, everything's there!
>w-women..amirite bros..s-she (singular) d-d-dump!
>Jow Forumshomo
>attempt at humble brag tricking other virgins who dont know anything about the dogs that prowl tinder
>n-nevrr let women d-do this bros

I will NEVER get tired of virginposting L M F A O

Yeah, fuck this guy. All you have to do to see if it's morally shitty is put yourself in her or her husband's shoes, or imagine if it happened to your kid.

Pretty simple stuff.

She started the interview with her tits pressed against him.

Also, Asians really are ugly as shit.

Balkroaches are the mexicans of europe

Good. Pic related was sexual harassment too.

Attached: gettyimages-92925887bbb.jpg (620x349, 36K)

Holy shit its a fucking kiss.

its not the 60s or 90s anymore bud
everything is assault now
poor bulgarian he done goofed

Attached: 1550279170776.png (773x591, 86K)

But we were never white

Part of the freedom is the freedom from being forced into kissing someone on your job.

Or did you think "freedom" means you can do what you want to others?

you're right this sloot's tits were pressed against him almost throughout the entire interview. you can even see her nipples at some point. i hate women.

>He's already going to jail for kissing a girl.

...living in a clown world

came to post this very example of horrible rape after victory. cheers bongbro

jews

Neither were mexicans LMAO
1. Woman sues for EASY money (self explanatory no "morals" involved
2. If you're not Chad just don't even try, it looks embarassing everytime, trust me Im a sexpert. Never mind the fact a nigger like that most definitely has all the type of HPV, herpes, and whatever the fuck else on top

i bet he doesnt even give a shit or even remembers it

She looks like such a sexy asian slut. It makes me so mad he got him trouble.

how dare you

Attached: iki.jpg (250x209, 18K)

T-take that back Amerimutt!

Attached: 038.jpg (318x313, 11K)