I'm the type of guy who works his ass off at the gym...

I'm the type of guy who works his ass off at the gym, acts chill and calm and spends the entire day with a girl where I literally cook her a meal and feed her for the entire day only for her to say "I'll hook you up with my friend" right before I send her back home

Fuck this fucking shit

Attached: 1555694586179m.jpg (1018x1024, 169K)

Women are are funny huh lol

Like she had no fucking problem eating from the food I gave her and the drinks I poured her but once I'm sending her back home it's not even a hug and she says it's "cringe" that I said she was pretty

Again. Fuck this fucking shit. Women are not worth the effort

move on bro, women like this just use people. Dont bother with her type anymore.

I don't even know why I bother anymore. I think she was expecting some kinda player who was going to spontaneously kiss her without asking and proceed to fuck her guts out. Fuck you with your "I'm not sure what I want right now"

she isnt for sure dude. She one of those spoiled women. Dont bother talking to her again.

How can you tell them apart? To be honest I just wanted to fuck and to feel close to somebody even for a little but the only time she showed me any warm behavior or sign of liking me was when I was giving her free food!

Problem is, even if a woman was super into me I wouldn't know what to do. "just grab her hand and if she doesn't take it away by 5 seconds kiss her" well I feel like that's not me and I can't do it?

Thanks for that bro. She used to talk about how she dated players in the past and I guess I'm just wondering how I can be like that? I'm semi good looking, tall etc.

Don't worry man, after a few black mambas you'll be there to protect the nest and raise the hatchlings.

Attached: 1550673829593.png (216x199, 52K)

You have to just take them. You're supposed to just grab them and go for the kiss, enact the cute toyful, playing around that might extend to body touching like nudging, poking, whatever you think she won't mind. You have to understand human psychology and how women perceive men as sexual beings.
And have you ever just tried telling them that you want them, not their friend? Or have you tried meeting their friend then fucking the girl you were originally trying to fuck at a later time? You're getting an offer if two for one and you're complaining?

The fuck are you doing trying to fuck girls anyway? Liking girls is gay as fuck dude.

by not being so quick to go on a date. Talk to them and get their numbers first. Talk to them at length if they want to go on a date soon, they are looking for a meal.

Thanks for the reassurance, I needed it

This was what I never understood. It's like there's a barrier in my mind that keeps me from actually doing it. It sucks. I wish the girl could just openly show me she wants to be kissed

I've went on 3 other dates with this girl where we didn't eat

On a serious note , try to find someone else , there's no need to waste your years.

oh then it just didnt work out bro. Some times it the intrest doesnt last. It can be anything, bro but she needed 4 dates to see she wasnt interested. This is normal.

I'll try mate

I just want to understand if it was completely my fault so I can better myself. If you go out with a girl and it's a chill and flowing conversation where you both laugh, surely the girl would verbally or physically indicate to you that you attract her or no?

>surely the girl would verbally or physically indicate to you that you attract her or no?

Depends on the girl, you need to realize that many of them do this to make sure they have some sort of backup plan in case things don't pan out the way they think they will, like the one you've encountered, don't even bother with her anymore.

I sure won't. I want a girl to show me she's into me. I think that's normal

>getting mad at someone for not being a mind-reader

I hate when men and women do this shit. If you're romantically interested, SAY IT. Don't let people try to get you caught in psych games and don't do that to other people.

Also >not taking her up on the offer to meet her friend

Fucking shoot that bitch

>i cook her a meal

I dont think women like subservient men and cooking for them qualifies. Onxe youre actually dating a girl and comfortable with once another you can show these nice gestures and expose 'weaknesses' but during the courting process girls want a guy who presents himself as a big dicked big cums lad who fucks hard who keeps his minimum baggage in check.

Ive never been with a girl who wanted soft intimate sex and ive dated a few virgins. They all want a brutal fucking and a guy who listens to problems and doesnt speak them

Reading my own post it looks like i went off on a tangent but the sexual attributes women are drawn to are the same character attributes. Kindness and passivity is not rewarded, disney movies lied to you.

If you have a tinder date kiss her as soon as you meet up and hope for the best.

Don't listen to player bait lol

>barrier
I have the same fucking thing. I've turned down threesomes with above 6s and 7s and possible relationships with real qts who would have made perfect partners. I dont know why the fuck I do it.

This is a question you should ask btw