What is the Best Job for a RIGHT WINGER and Why Is It Restaurant Management

Look, I get it. you think installing plumbing and construction is fulfilling, manly work. thats cool bro. you do you... but let me let you in on a little secret. the 40-50 hours a week youre at work? worthless. poof. gone. sayonara. your tradir? 40 year old Carlos... 50 year old Earl... are they REALLY friends? thats sad bro

Come to the light. throw away your ceetificate in welding and start over on a new 4 year degree in being a fucking Alpha Male working with hot fucking chicks that all want to fuck you and have your huwhite babies

40 hours of work? nah bro try 15 hours of actual work during the rush. BOOM pre-rush chit chats while rolling silverware, POW post-shift shots getting FUCKED UP with hot girls.

yeah, thats right. youre not working with literal old people, your co-workers are hot fucking chicks that want your dick. bro, i have so many stories about these girls. if you do your job and do it well they will seriously fight over your attention. THEY become your friends. you show up in fuckin UNITS at bars in clubs. im talking 10-1 girl/guy ratio. its fuckin sick.

anyways thats all I got, will answer any questions

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.eater.com/2019/3/22/18276909/deep-ellum-austin-shuffield-assault-charge-beating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that whole post full of degenerate nigger shit
>Best Job for a RIGHT WINGER
Yeah nah you're a cunt

>bro
>chicks
>units

Op is an aging surfer dudebro who thinks he is 1990's Keanu Reeves. Oh, the cringe.

>spacing
>food service

Fuck off reddit cuck

I work in restaurants. It’s a lot work very time consuming job. Wish I picked something else.

what the fuck

this same guy was shilling this in Jow Forums

look user we get you need to cope for your shitty job, but stop spamming srs

Try writing a coherent post next time.

food service is the shittiest industry to be involved in
try software development for white mans job,
you literally do kids / niggers work this is either bait or extremely sad

Attached: 1553830659262.jpg (406x395, 20K)

i managed a restaurant when i was 25
shit sucked dealing with no call no shows and pointless bullshit drama from dead end fucks with no aspirations.

PLEASE EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION. A JEW HAS BEEN DETECTED IN THE THREAD!

Imagine smelling like French fries every night when you raw dog the drug addicted waitresses

Just become a pilot and disregard this bullshit.

This is pathetic coping user, restaurant management is a hellish slog. That said, serving is a top tier wage cuck job if you are in a college town. Hot girls are always in rotation and the comradeship and stress associated with being in the weeds every night ALWAYS leads to sexual tension. I’m not even attractive and I always end up hooking up with female coworkers at busy restaurants

Post most pictures of these "hot chicks" you bang. We don't give a fuck about your made up stories.

Why impress a woman with being a skilled licensed tradesman who can build her a house when you can just tell her you manage a Hooter's? Nothing says job security like inviting metoo shit and drinking on the job! Woo! Free frozen hot wings, bro!

This has to be the cringiest pasta I've read in a while.
Also
>SAGERU

you sound like a nigger, kill yourself.

Shut up memeflag nigger

Posts like OPs kinda make me thanful that I peaked in highschool

Become a bar tender at a good bar and be cool. All the pussy you could ever want, and good tips. Only work at night with flexible schedule. I’m thinking about doing this myself. Fuck engineering and fuck not having any friends.

>MSEE

>$100,000/ year day job

>Work in restaurant at night

>Meet and date women 20 years younger than me

>???

>Profit

I operate heavy equipment and make more than you in a year.
>40 year old Carlos... 50 year old Earl... are they REALLY friends?
Yes actually we are friends, and many of us have attended each others family events, like my daughters wedding. I also have my home paid for, and my kids are having their own families. I am semi-retired, and still make more than you. Without people like me, and the crews I provide srvices for, you would not have a job.

Same thing working at strip clubs as security/bartender/DJ.

Restaurant manager here. OP is full of shit. I hate my life.

OP has made this post on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums. I don't know why the fuck he keeps posting it.

admittedly, there are some hot women and sexual tension, but I'd never want to put my dick in any of these girls, especially if I have to continue working with them.

back to Jow Forums brainlet

Attached: LINK88.png (1343x235, 47K)

>I'd never want to put my dick in any of these girls, especially if I have to continue working with them.

Most women only work at a restaurant for a few months. It's not like you have to marry them.

>manager at twin peaks in an accomplishment

How many people here even graduated highschool?

having worked in kitchens AND contruction sites, i can tell you nothing is more demeaning, soul crushing, thankless and pointless than working in restraunts and few things more liberating and fulfilling than being a contractor

Yes the best job is to be around high school dropouts, illegal beaners and weedmen retards 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Because muh tips can totally pay for my piss ridden townhouse and robust cocaine habit amirite?

Get a real job you pice of shit.

kek

there's one on Jow Forums?

bet, the meme is catching on

>anime nerd forum
literally everyone

>OP has made this post on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums. I don't know why the fuck he keeps posting it.

I'll never understand why people do shit like that. Such bizarre behaviour, what is the payoff?

Most of them have obvious life problems. Tons of single mothers at 21/22 years old. No thank you.

Admittedly, I'm not in a college town, but I am near one.

Waitresses are the biggest whores on the planet

I don't remember if it was Jow Forums or /v/ or /tv/. I know I've seen it here, Jow Forums and one other place over the last couple weeks.

What are you getting out of this?

Omise Go is $1.29

Attached: 1553472336005m.jpg (1024x740, 107K)

apex cringends

its literally a bomb ass job with super easy access to FRESH pussy and the fact you little faggots get so mad about it makes me LAUGH

thats what I get out of it. fucking comedy combined with doing my due diligence to those looking for a fun meaningful DIFFERENT career

Attached: 1553279404397.png (720x757, 441K)

What I don't UNDERSTAND is why crypto BOOMERS don't even want to be fucking CRYPTO anymore with their CAPSFAGGING OLDNESS

post reviews from your restaurant.

im sure they are mega shitty

>tell Jow Forums where you work
imagine being this fucking retarded to think this would work

Working in restaurants is for women. No self respecting man would work in food service.

Strange how everyone that works as a server refuse to declare their tips for taxes, but bitch about how they have to survive on 2.50 an hour. Then proceed to vote Democrat. Then everyone in the kitchen acts like edgy nihilists while drowning in booze and snorting coke all shift. Meanwhile dishwashers are all illegals.
Yeah, nah. I'm glad I'm out of the restaurant business. Bunch of sad sacks that glorify their misery.

quick rundown for anyone wondering why
>shittons of shituraunts are shutting down across ths country
>why, you ask?
>because they have no one to take on the shit job of managing the shitholes and dealing with all the bullshit it requires
>jewish boomer shareholders in commercial real estate and shitsturaunt franchises panic
>oy vey we need to reach our target demographic with a meme savy marketing campaign
>all those bad goys seem to all like Jow Forums, let's shill there
>enter faggot OP
>you are here
any further questions?

Fuck you! I worked in a restaurant up until a year ago and it was fun cooking and hitting on all the waitresses.
But the manager didn't do shit.
They literally walk around and talk to people all fucking day, both of our managers didn't know how to even cook a fucking French fry.
I got paid about 10$ an hour for working my ass off during 10 hour shifts.
With only 2 minute smoke breaks in between.
And the waitresses would walk out with 300$ each on a busy night just for dressing like whores and carrying plates.
Every day they made mistakes and I had to fix them and I didn't get shit for it besides pussy.
They all had applewatches and new iphones and jewelry /new cars.
For doing braindead work.
Meanwhile I struggled to pay even my basic utilities.
The only reason I did it was to get some social skills and as I said before its fun cooking and talking to waitresses all day.
But other than that the only person in 90% of restaurants that does any of the work is the cooks.
The manager sits on his ass and makes sure the girls don't pocket tip money.
Even more pathetic hearing about this wagegap bullshit when every one of those sluts made bank off of all us in the kitchen doing a good job.
My friend even got in trouble once for making a joke and sticking a little "tip jar" in the window for the cooks.
Gtfo with your lies.

>LARPing as a restaurant manager

yayyyy

Attached: 529859865106021860.jpg (259x194, 19K)

>Restaurant Management
have all the stress of running a business and get paid £2 more per hour than your drunk lazy bar staff

Sage for off-topic but it's funny because every restaurant manager or owner I've ever known as a perv. It's pretty fucking obvious they just want to hire hot bimbos who see them as valuable because they can use them for money. You're never gonna see a cute girl washing dishes, they don't work from the bottom, just socialize themselves out of doing any work on the job because of the fat, balding, horny manager.

Rainbow Daesh is right. OP is a faggot.

Nurses would like a word with you.

Attached: Sluts!.jpg (400x303, 22K)

Former GM fag reporting. OP is not wrong, you'll be swimming in pussy and booze 24/7 in the restaurant business. It may even do some of the autists on these boards some good to get out and force yourselves to interact with people. But make sure you have a plan going in to the industry and know what you want out of it. $3-500 cash a night is doable if you're in a reasonably decent city and don't work at a wing house, but I've seen way too many people turn 40 or 50 in this business and not have any skills other than writing down and order and punching it into a computer. Best decision I ever made was getting out.

theyre usually junkies as well

>working a job that doesnt provide health insurance

This is 100% true. The less socially they like you, the more you get shafted with the shittiest, dirtiest jobs too. I flat out refuse to work in food service ever again, I paid my dues doing what every single one of them fucking refused to do.

Why aim so low?

jewish detected

Cool story bro but my drink is almost empty.

Attached: cocktail.jpg (250x235, 7K)

This all makes sense user. Time to leave the trades so I can dive right into getting mettoo'ed by my employees or going the route of Brad's wife all for the sake of working with near strippers

Attached: Rs37.gif (218x209, 1.91M)

You already shit up Jow Forums with these threads, now you shit up Jow Forums.

some dogs are brown

Attached: 1553220069415.jpg (2000x1248, 154K)

Work in the Medical Industry faggot 90% Female all in scrubs so they cant hide the fat. They cant do drugs since they are all tested constantly and being one of the only guys means you have plenty of options.

Those little bitches will do just about anything for one of those cardboard crowns ammiright?

Attached: Burger King loves the ladies.jpg (500x363, 27K)

Yeah. That's right. They do form little cliques. If you don't come out with that puffed chest alpha posturing they have you work prep until you quit. Ended up working as a dishwasher for a long time because I didn't want to be that way. They think that the only way to do the job is by being an asshole. Like that's the only way to be a leader.

Attached: 1553594769486.jpg (403x403, 53K)

Thought there was a big dick in that glass.

Thanks for the heads up.

Managers are ALWAYS banging the servers. Then they get trapped by the web they wove. Such a sad state.

Kys faggot, who wants to make, at most, 40k a year babysitting cum-dumpsterz at fucking applebeez? A fucking beta loser. Fuck I wish I could headbut your face in.

Successful it

>Rainbow Daesh

Attached: Blank+_e5ac4d4fb222aaf7873edd10b5decbd2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

>Hey guys, sorry that Tina fucked your order up. She is new and we will certainly give her some more coaching. Here is a fresh new one on the house with some coupons for your next visit!

Attached: untiled.jpg (500x500, 134K)

just do like everyone else and hire illegals

Succ it*

>buying a case of mello yello

Attached: 1529275853184.jpg (600x418, 27K)

my father cooked for his life for restaurants and caterers. he said the 2 worst business to manage are 1: bars and 2: restaurants.

welding for the win. plus you get pussy if you can craft stupid little shit girls like.

lulz I'm 6ft 220, bench 335, squat 455, deadlift 545 id fucking annihilate you, do you really think they'd hire someone small who's basically a fucking bouncer?

No I usually keep it in my pants when I'm in public. It'll be in that lass later. In the meantime, why don't you go fetch me that drink.

Attached: coolfag.gif (332x332, 1.18M)

EDUCATION BAD

Fucking pathetic, "Fresh pussy" or do you mean underage summer-job pussy, or the 40yo series of bad men pussy? Because that's the only pussy that serves. My guess is your a bald unmarried manlet, probably have to take "vacation" to mexico once a year to get your paid "lay" because your too much of a cuck to break the law here and get American pussy. The Alpha slut at your restaurant probably uses you like the bitch you are. Kys faggot.

And you want us to appreciate you
Fuck off uncle bill you’re a fuckin oldass faggot

>living in a country that doesn't provide health insurance

>wake up at 45 years old
>managing applebees
>hair falling out
>grease burns everywhere
>smell like fries
>only thing to show for it is a F250

OP here
Quit your construction job and work at Applebees selling cheesy bacon fries.
Think about all that sweet waitress poon my friend!

Attached: TNC140618_flair_1280.jpg.CROP.promo-large.jpg (718x512, 43K)

Apparently you're fucking retarded too, structure a proper sentence please. Thanks for your made up gi joe stats. You can lift a lot, that's good. I could buy the restaurant you work in tomorrow and make you hire all gaysians. Quit trying to sell your life to young people as successful, it's not. It average at best. Kids fuck this guy.

look how upset you are. jesus christ.

first off, seek help
second, go exercise
third, get a hobby

there is no reason a post on the internet should make ANYONE this mad bro.

Yea i did this working at one of the busiest café's in my country, then at 22 i grew up.

It wasn't for the right winger in this story LOL
dallas.eater.com/2019/3/22/18276909/deep-ellum-austin-shuffield-assault-charge-beating

Attached: Bartender.jpg (549x354, 32K)

>Applebee's
When I think poontang, I think Applebee's. You realize this isn't political BTW, right?

>he thinks my stats are G.I Joes tier
thanks bruv.

still, get help man. and exercise. you have to love yourself before you can love others

Lmfao nice post

I'm with the Canadian Forces, considering quiting. For the longest time I've seen seen both our leadership and trade continue to go to shit, but now Christian Canadians can no longer call someone "biological male" without risk of being fined, so only a matter of time before we can be charged for hate thoughts....

I'm so tired Jow Forums. Doing the whole ladder climb and being shit on all over again for a new job, but I have no choice.

Any advice on job prospects? Specifically in Alberta?

Mount up to your local Applebees and be a MANager. Fresh poon btw

restaurant manager bro. take the plunge

get in your cagie, wagie. I need my chicken tendies

The kid, or I mean op, won't get it for several years.

yeah, go manage your local tim hortons

I don't think he was looking for approval of appreciation. Your posts tells me you are young, probably a teenager with no real world experience. Therefore, your comment is meaningless and you should be embarrassed.

>muh dick
Hello nigger