Time to take some action

Alright boys, I have an idea. Since Europe is fucked up and we need to form a strong community full of non-mixed white people, why don't we all arm ourselves and head to some war torn countries like Liberia?

Just remember to pack yourselves with malaria vaccines and everything should be fine.

Attached: Liberia.png (1000x738, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Domination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldn't you be keeping shabbos?

Attached: 1541231474203.jpg (274x320, 55K)

If you imply that I am JIDF for suggesting to set up a base of operations in some war torn African country with a population that is already extinct, then I dunno what the hell do you want from me

Good, go there and never come back.

And here, to just reveal myself that I am not a JIDF.

>Commie flaggotry
Fuck off from this board please.

I think Jow Forumss idea to invade Fiji on jetskis was better

Attached: 1526191905521.png (1754x764, 93K)

Attached: 1540241004595.png (1926x902, 126K)

Attached: 1548412324603.png (924x658, 59K)

Attached: 1530944494664.png (1114x760, 80K)

I think David Duke tried that once and everyone went to prison.

Attached: Faggotpolicefaggotry.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Was he alone? If so, then he made a fucking mistake. He should've bringed at least 50K men at his disposal.

The ivory coast is 4% non African, mainly french. With Africa I recommend the French ones, there is small amounts of whites there already so form small communities while helping the local economy (get on the good side). Ghana is doing rather well too.

Attached: Religion_distribution_Africa_crop.png (367x353, 12K)

Attached: Reporting faggotry.gif (500x300, 974K)

He wasn't alone, that was the problem, one of the people with him was FBI

This is is autistic, even for the jews.

Why not just, you know, keep the countries we have, and clear them out?

or pick related, balkanize what we have into functional states with a first worldist vs third worldist split?

Attached: black-and-white-us-map-outline-download-map-usa-outline-major-tourist-attractions-maps-in-map-of-usa (1131x724, 86K)

Yes, I understand that. However, due to the fact that Liberia is still damaged from countless civil wars it had, wouldn't be wiser to gather around 100K white people there and exterminate the remaining population which is already riddled with diseases like Malaria, Ebola etc?

You could do that, I wont stop you, however, I also want my plan to be realised...

No extermination of any sorts. Form communities and grow. Lots of industry there.

How exactly are we going to form a white community near black community in Liberia unless its somewhere in jungle?

interesting idea, if we don't get killed within 5 minutes of landing. The inflation and corruption could also make it incredibly easy to hire locals to help us, and bribe officials into giving us land (assuming they don't kill us first)

I think you're overestimating their impulse control though.

Attached: 1530474427161.png (540x960, 220K)

>Liberia
Just move into and support existing white communities in South Africa, Namibia, etc. No need to start again from stratch.

I really hope whites there last, 6 more years of working in the Merchant Marine and I'll have enough money to retire and farm there since cost of living is so low.

10,000 French live in Gabon. Would not touch south africa, worse country in Africa even for native africans.

Where you going?

Of course, basically what am I trying to say is this;
1. Around 50K white people go to Liberia
2. We become warlords and sell guns to blacks
3. Watch them kill each other as we are making profit
4. After they are done, we kill the remaining black people
5. ???????
6. NO PROFIT STOLEN BY BLACK PEOPLE THIS TIME!!!

Fuck I meant

The only thing in South Africa is civil war. A white guy who says "nigger" will go to prison for 3 years, while a nigger politician who literally calls for the killing of whites is asked to apologize (which he doesn't)
although 4.5 million of them means it's going to be a hell of a civil war.

Why can't you just start your own party and get people to vote for you? Why do you want to leave? Fight! Fight for equality!

Or we can give you a helicopter ride there for free and you can start you little commie la la land with all your little pinko friends.

let me tell you exactly whats wrong with each step of your plan.
>1.) 50K? you'll be lucky if you can round up a hundred whites willing to go to Liberia
>2.) you're implying blacks will have the money for guns, and that they'll respect us as warlords. We'd have to convince them that we're ghosts or some other mythical creature to get them to fear and obey, and we'd have to supply the weapons for them to fight
>3.) again, you're implying this is about money, and it's not. it's about creating a safe place in Africa for whites
>4.) What do you mean "kill the remaining blacks"? we'll be lucky to segment off a few square miles for ourselves, and we're not going to kill the ones we hired, as they are going to be defending us.
>5.) you're prob a troll, but whatever, this is an interesting as fuck topic to discuss
>6.) ok...

Sorry if I'm taking this a little to seriously everyone, but I've been doing a lot of research on South Africa and it's made me interested in the whole continent.

>Farm
>South Africa
>Literally one of the most dangerous jobs in the world

Attached: APP farm.jpg (640x360, 328K)

Anyone here read the domination of draka?
It’s alt-history where South Africa becomes a slave-based empire instead of today’s loser shithole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Domination

Well I am actually not entirely fucking serious about this, but since these niggers are not taking me nor my family alive, I am moving into their lands to show them who is the boss. Also while I am here, let me explain you the solutions for those problems.
1. Considering the political situation we have around USA and Europe, I think we can actually do it.
2. They have low IQ so no problem there. As for weapons, IDFK just somehow find the fucking guns
3. And yes, its about creating a safe place in Africa for whites, but we must remain in hiding and use this "we are warlords" tactic in order for blacks to kill themselves off
4. Related to third, once black people start realising that there are very few of them left, all 50K come out of from hiding and kill them all.
5. Again, not really serious
6. Self explanatory

This. Pick a different nation. Pretty much any but south Africa

i want to play this game, can you get warhorse on it?

It would be easier to take over New Zealand.

Slavery is the biggest blue-pill in history. It's literally forced immigration, and it can't be sustained forever (faggot liberals will eventually free them and declare le "equality"). Why do you think Romans went extinct?

Attached: 1531676610573.png (622x623, 531K)

>interested in the whole continent?
Same. I been interested in French africa (the Christian majority nations mainly) lots of industry, whites are spread out there. France still owns it

Attached: francophone_africa-final.png (324x350, 54K)

Yeah, New Zealand won't have guns in short time so conquering New Zealand would be far easier.

Ban all criticism of the slavery system and instill the ideology of the Master Race in the citizenry.

The only problem with New Zealand is that can spark an International Outrage, not to mention that Israel can pwn' us at any time.

The only option is to invade Liberia, since Jews dont give a goddamn shit about it, like, they do not even care about it to make any story about it...

You guys are fucking retarded when it comes to the gun stuff.
>just get guns
No it doesn't work like that, but it's also not that hard
>2-5 people travel into country
>secure location to cache weapons
>2 people stay at location (hotel, warehouse, something that is inconspicious)
>create shell company (like $50 bucks online)
>shell company needs armed security before it can operate
>hire you and your boys as contractors
>import firearms from wherever the fuck you want
There are specific arms treaties on this, but it's not that hard to figure it out. Rule of thumb is one contractor can bring in one sidearm and one rifle without breaking any international treaties.
Either be ready to take a lot of flights if you want to keep everything relatively off the books (fly in with rifle/sidearm, do it again in 3 days), or have the local police chief "request" your services and more arms/ammunition that you will also conveniently import.
-spent some time in the Army, spent some time as an overseas private contractor, spent some time in corporate security

I see hmm... Thank you for this info, user.

How about just getting some CNCs and start making your own guns?

>going into nigger, muslim, jew zone as a white man
You better dig an underground place since that's the only place you'll be safe and use the upper house as a fake out with cameras installed.

>masses of africans colonizing europe is bad
>masses of europeans colonizing africa is good

Attached: 1513556832247.gif (382x450, 704K)

The war in Liberia has been over for like 20 years dude

You dont think a bunch of white dudes taking over a nation built for freed slaves will spark international outrage?

You could do that.
But where are you going to get the good quality steel/materials needed to fabricate the firearms? Do you trust the nice African folks that work the docks, yards of air cargo to know the difference between your high quality steel that was specially ordered and the Chinese pig iron on the pallet next to it?

No problem. Let me know if you have any other questions

This is true

Im sure smuggling arms into Liberia isn't a difficult task, just sayin

ok.
>1.) the logistics of getting that many people to Liberia is almost impossible until we've set up the base and they have a place to steadily stream into. Also; the likelihood of setting off a CIA red flag are extremely high
>2.) You're probably right about this one, there are so many guns in the country that aren't secure the 2nd easiest part of the plan would be to get guns
>3.) our best hope would be to strip completely naked, cover ourselves in white paint from head to toe and claim that we'll curse them and their families if they don't fight for us. Im dead serious too. Blacks believe HEAVILY in magic and superstition
>4.) Blacks will be our main resource until we can create a steady stream of whites into our base
>5.) I'm half-serious
>6.) it's extremely unlikely, but I mean... if a failed art student can take over all of Europe...

This is very true

Well riddle me this one:
Who builds civilization better? Blacks or whites?
And I am going to be honest, the reason why I choose to do this is to eradicate these shitty diseases like Ebola, like seriously, why would anyone think that black people should move into Europe when only thing they bring is destruction and disease, while it is bad for Europeans to do the same while actually improving the environment?

Considering that UN did literally nothing to stop country from collapsing, I do not see why would be any different, unless you are extremely skeptic.

You'd be surprised

To be fair, white dudes doing anything except cucking themselves is gonna inspire international outrage

Botswana has a higher HDI than Moldova and South Africa

based and screencapped.

Memes control the universe and the most powerful meme in the world is in the Mauritanian desert.

My plan is to pump and desalinate water from the huge underground salt water deposits using crude cheap solar tech to reclaim desert land and make it productive. After 2 months when I have converted a large portion of the Sahara into an economic powerhouse I'll secede with my employees as citizens and form the new Atlantean empire. I will rebuild the city state of Atlantis as the capital with waterfalls surrounding it emptying into the rings that are connected to a large navigable river that flows to the Atlantic ocean.

>he still believes in equality
PLEASE neck yourself.

Good, that country can stay.. and to be fair, I am not of those people who claim that we should kill blacks regards of what they achieved... what am I saying is why we should allow a country to exist, while producing literally anything except war, systematic rape of kids and young women, and literal genocide? On what goddamn grounds would CIA come at us if they didnt come when black people killed on another?

We all know this, the real question is: will their outrage turn to action?

pardon me, just to fix my shitty grammar:
what am I saying is why we should allow a country to exist, that produced literally nothing except for war, systematic rape of kids and young women, and literal genocide?

Oh shit.
Maybe that'll help a random user out one day

Alright Kevin Costner, calm down. We all saw how that worked out in Waterworld

>Do you trust the nice African folks that work the docks
In my expert opinion as a professional memer the key to working in Africa is establishing that you're a powerful warlock and associate that power with a brand, a colorful and clearly visible logo that you use to mark everything in your service. With a small spy network you can seem to be everywhere and watching everything. At least one of the niggers at the dock knows one of your agents.

Brand/Logo is smart and standard practice.
Dont overthink it. Literally "everything with this stamp goes here. The man is firm but reasonable and gives me a tip when I deliver it properly"
Basic customer service takes you a long way, dumb it down or jazz it up depending on the population you deal with

Benin :D

Attached: 0f1.jpg (812x883, 277K)

>what am I saying is why we should allow a country to exist, that produced literally nothing except for war, systematic rape of kids and young women, and literal genocide?

Are we talking about Germany again?

What happens there and togo? Also Cameroon is on verge of language conflict between French and English speakers and Gabon just had a coup.

>Germany
>GERMANY
You should be sterilized for even saying that.

Alright, on my way.

The spy network is needed to counter other groups like militants and France. If it's obvious you're making weapons you won't last long so you need disinformation. The Atlantean drone fleet will dwarf all the military power of the rest of the world before they know it exists. 12k nukes won't be enough for a single one to hit.

NEW THREAD FAGGOTS!