FALSE FLAG TOMORROW

archive.fo/nfZom

Attached: 1544737686245.jpg (1065x1102, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

louisville.edu/dentistry/news/disaster-medicine-certificate-series-hosts-active-shooter-disaster-drill-saturday-march-30
archive.fo/1uzXq
publicinsta.com/media/BuxA_a_H7dG
n2yo.com/?s=39026|41332
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/immient-biological-attack-dod-orders-250-million-gas-masks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't it usually come like a few weeks to a month after? That's what I remember for Sandy Hook and Tree of Life.

No. Parkland had a shooting drill the same day.

Same for Christchurch.

Uh. Maybe it's not a shooting this time.

Attached: 201903281655091.png (1440x2100, 333K)

That would be in 6 hours...let's see what happens.

sandy hook was running FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters at the same time

Attached: 1406304869714.jpg (300x393, 30K)

Attached: 1552947008645.jpg (720x720, 74K)

running it in Bridgeport, CT. still funny coincidence

What do you think that's all about?

SHUT IT DOWN

most of the time its nothing but a larp

louisville.edu/dentistry/news/disaster-medicine-certificate-series-hosts-active-shooter-disaster-drill-saturday-march-30

archive.fo/1uzXq

Attached: 1542114487616.png (1199x709, 240K)

I'm not sure. The guy who posted it stuck around. It wasn't a normal LARP thread. He took off his memeflag when asked, he didn't speak cryptically. He seemed to be suggesting some kind of nuclear device, or an attack on the electrical grid, possibly EMP. The thread got shoah'd before it got too deep into questioning.

There was a happening thread that archived a few minutes ago. Guy was talking about bomber deployments and Russian and Chinese assets moving into Venezuela at the moment.

Hmmmm...

some larpers are better than others. they know how to play the crowd

hope, not rope

>I'm not sure. The guy who posted it stuck around. It wasn't a normal LARP thread. He took off his memeflag when asked, he didn't speak cryptically. He seemed to be suggesting some kind of nuclear device, or an attack on the electrical grid, possibly EMP. The thread got shoah'd before it got too deep into questioning.
Yeah.. That's still mossad planting evidence.

You know how you know it's a false flag? BECAUSE ONLY MOSSAD WOULD ANNOUNCE AN ATTACK ON THIS BOARD TO SET A NARRATIVE FOR THE PRESS TO USE IN ORDER TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN.

No Jow Forumsack would try and associate an attack with this board to get it shut down because they would want Jow Forums to be shitposting about them. Retards.

Attached: 1528297354672.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

I am here to confirm the topic of this thread, emp incoming, brace yourselves.

tits or gtfo

Nice.

Don't worry. The Tall white blue eyed ayys will never allow an ICBM to be detonated.

Attached: 1534972755784.jpg (420x630, 43K)

Please please please

Bob Dean 2020

But I am le tired...

>hell of a coincidence

publicinsta.com/media/BuxA_a_H7dG

Attached: 1553434798186.jpg (1080x1266, 192K)

nah

Attached: Virgin-Hasbara.jpg (882x777, 258K)

Funfact: Members of a certain Christian evangelist group have been seen proselytizing in the same city within a month prior to most mass shootings.

Does this mean Christian evangelists cause it? No, if you pick a city WITHOUT mass shootings you will also find Christian evangelists were there less than a month before a mass shooting didn't happen.

America has so goddamned many mass shooting drills that the lefties are getting up in arms about psychological trauma from the drills.

No, the students at parkland were told it was a drill that's why they didn't think it was real at first.

No. There was a drill earlier in the day and then they had a "second drill" which turned out to be a shooting. I still have videos so fuck off.

>psychological trauma from the drills.
that's the whole point. There is a twitter account that just reports about live shooting false alarms. The police just terrorize everyone with their unannounced visits by 30 cop cars. then they go "whoops it was false alarm"

shills spotted

post times are within a second of each other claiming its a drill

leave kike

If I went to that school I would not go to that event, it would be too dangerous to leave it up to fate.

Attached: 1499888938464.jpg (462x500, 46K)

can you sloppy zionist faggots get off this board? You're legit too low IQ to shill.

I'm confused, what event ate you talking about?

holy shit i realized im retarded, my bad, im really high fren

>1 post by the 1st ID
>10 by the other one
Parkland literally involved a weird SWAT drill tho, was one of the fakest shootings in a long time. David "Boss" Hogg is an FBI shill who got caught rehearsing lines, then youtube was banning the video of that, then Hogg, who couldn't get into Cal State Long Beach and stopped going to school for the rest of his senior year to shill gun control, somehow got into Harvard.

So many of these bullshit shootings have pushed censorship because the false flags are so sloppy. They get caught up in covering up their own bullshit their entire agenda goes out the window.

yea I remember every other kid they talked to was mentioning the 'code red drill' even that one teacher ernie rospierski talked about it.
>Earlier that day at a staff meeting, teachers had been told there would soon be a “code red” or “lockdown” drill — in which teachers and students practice their response to an immediate threat — but they hadn’t been told the date.

And Boston

n2yo.com/?s=39026|41332
KMS-4 is going to detonate over the middle of the US at approximately 3AM CST.

Attached: HAPPENING IN PROGRESS BEYOND ALL MEASURE.jpg (836x750, 270K)

now put it all together

Attached: dgb_info.jpg (2541x1551, 2.23M)

Sorry, not KMS-4
It's KMS 3-2 that will be in position.

Nah that infographic is hard to read and incoherent.

they are doing active shooter training at a lot of places tomorrow hmmmm

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/immient-biological-attack-dod-orders-250-million-gas-masks

same retard i explained it to the other day then he leaves when btfo

i guess the lines drawing connecting the connections is too much go kys

Attached: 1538863057496.jpg (225x225, 8K)

earth hour today..
>lol Emp

Eh, I think the point is more the desire to DO SOMETHING ANYTHING even when you don't know what to do. Understandable, but poor policy.

bump

Bumb.

It’s great when normies say, ‘there’s gonna be a drill nearby’, and followed by ‘I don’t want to be near there’. Redpills are being swallowed gentlemen.

Attached: Zionism is White Supremacy.png (2550x3300, 141K)