Is everything really so easy for a white male in america?

is everything really so easy for a white male in america?

Attached: the game.jpg (732x152, 20K)

I only hire pretty white waitresses that like to make money. Never in a million years would I hire a nigger or a wetback with all their shit attitudes and work ethic.

Is she aware waiters exist?

Men get paid less than women for these kind of jobs.
Dumb cunt.

I believe studies show the opposite

I wish we could make it socially popular to denigrate white women the way society denigrates white men. They'd become racially conscious in a New York Minute

Attached: 17Peoples-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 53K)

But some are.
Is she implying that white men would do the job of being a waitress so god damn good that people would pay them six figures?

I'm glad she feels that way. In return for the money I might let her suck my dick.

>is everything really so easy for a white male in america?
It really is. Gen X white here.
Making money doing only things I find interesting has come effortlessly throughout my life.
Just do what you love and the money will naturally follow.

Attached: C398B48B-3E74-4002-82CD-4E031615B6BC.jpg (900x602, 89K)

That goes for anyone. Look at The Hodgetwins.

Thats why the straight white male tire changers are making the big bucks.

LMAO

Can we quit with the obvious fakebait?

You can beleive whatever you want but you are wrong. Attractive women make more in tip jobs by far in restraunts and bars.

imagine actually believing this

do non whites in europe say these things about white people too? it feels like this is such an american thing

>this. Tits get tips.

Didn't mean to greentext. Wtf

and if my grandmother was a bicycle, she'd have wheels

In reported income maybe. Once you take into account the tips that they pretend don't exist at tax time? Not a chance.

>is everything really so easy for a white male in america?
no
source: am white. waited tables from 18-23. busboy from 16-18. made minimum wage just like everyone else. plus tips of course.
thankfully i worked at nice places so very few waitresses but the few i experienced were entitled cunts and shitty servers who didn't last long.

Not really anymore. It’s not bad though. Being a middle aged white male professional, everyone assumes I know what I’m doing and doesn’t doubt my ethics. It’s no mistake that 90% of the executives at most companies are middle aged white males who are college educated with kids from a white wife who doesn’t work or only works part time.

Attached: 6D6297CA-B1D7-42F0-8368-4F6F9F00165B.jpg (573x430, 20K)

Yeah, just like the trashmen we pay millions a year to

You're an imbecile for believing studies that rely on self reporting tips as income. Tax evasion is common in the service industry and the pretty girls actually get tipped more generously by both men and women. Life is not fair.