I've been thinking about moving to Alberta, Canada this year. Be honest with me, should I stay or should I go...

I've been thinking about moving to Alberta, Canada this year. Be honest with me, should I stay or should I go? ( I can speak in English perfectly btw)

Attached: IMG_20190329_200232.png (720x416, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYV-pkIoWwo
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALLBUTTHURTAH
TFTFY

somebody redpill me on Quebec, for me is the best province of Canada.

>leeches off of the west
>forces literally everyone else to speak their language
>acts like they're better than everyone, even though everyone gave them their special shitty privileges.

sounds like your average kebab moving into the west, but i'm actually describing quebec.

quebecfag
stfu
go back to drinking maple syrup

no. we're full fuck off.

Attached: Quebec.jpg (500x328, 112K)

Can you tell any reason why Quebec is better ?

I might be wrong but there is no much degeneracy and leftist idiots sjw-tier like in the rest of the country

Also the architecture seems pretty and people don't act like cunts towards others like people in france would do

full of fucking filipinos, were full of them

Enjoy shoveling snow, user.

Fuck off we're full

Thanks for the advice user. I hate sjws too. Have no time for any of that gay shit.

>le based quebec meme
Degenerate, just like the rest of this shithole. The only thing is they have less brown, not because they are more traditional but merely because the average kebab doesn't want to move to a french area. Montreal and QB city is a shithole, obviously.

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: deus vult.png (800x528, 714K)

You will only be contributing to the backlash whites have against hispanics. I mean, at what point will you guys get the message?

The President of the United States is gearing up for another wave of immigrant push back. Canada is quietly starting to make that turn, too. And you're like, "Hey, I'm from Ecuador! Should I move to Alberta?"

The answer is no. Go to Mexico. Go no further north. Stop transforming other nations into the nation you're fleeing from.

The lack of self-awareness is baffling.

Attached: don2.png (480x320, 164K)

We have too many immigrants already, I live in Edmonton. Place is entirely brown and Asian and full of native scum.

It may surprise you, but i have the same tough like you. But I'm willing to be a good part pf your society, i know there are a lot of latin scum up there. But I'm going to adapt to your life stile, laws and culture. That's the reason why I'm leaving this country

Fuck off we're full and have enough problems. Why do you want to live around and shit up the already miserable lives of White people?

Que pasa en Ecuador?

>But I'm going to adapt to your life stile
Well, I guess you did say that you SPOKE English perfectly.

we don't want you

Come out East to Sherwood Park brother. They know not to cross the Anthony Henday line.

Ecuador is a shithole

Quebec city is like 95% White

Attached: 1552713888588.png (600x887, 889K)

Just think super sexy slum strip clubs all along the highway, and city full of shitty whores stripping. Stopped at one once with a fellow I was travelling with, the whore came out and wanted me to go into the back with her "I guess for a blow job" because she said she had her towel ready and everything. I said no thanks and got a $5 coffee and played a game of pool with the fellow I was with, the whole time groups of guys started coming in and all of them went back there and she comes back out after all of that and sits down next to me and asks if I wanna come back with her now and I just put her off till she stormed off like a bat out of hell never to be seen again. The whole of Quebec is as degenerate as you can imagine and don't expect most to even talk to you if you don't speak french.

Donald trump is not going to do jack shit you shill. It was merely just at act to get you reactionary smucks riled up for votes. He played you very hard.

Attached: hondurasfamily.jpg (650x488, 63K)

stay in your own shithole and work to make it better. have some pride, spic

You and what visa?

checked

The weather is absolutely terrible half the year in Alberta. You're basically trapped inside or have to gear-up like an astronaut to go out.

> i have the same tough like you.
>But I'm willing to be a good part pf your society,
>pf
> I'm going to adapt to your life stile,
>That's the reason why I'm leaving this country

Along with that 120 IQ of yours, I take it.

Well, Canada, he's all yours! Unless you start cracking down that is. Will you?

Attached: grammar.png (225x225, 12K)

How do you feel about the idea of a day time high of -40C for about 10 days each winter?

1. You'll never get a residency visa in Canada

2. You cannot afford to move there. $3 hr might cut it in Ecuador, but not in Canada. Canada is absurdly expensive, especially real estate, due to Chinese tycoons buying all the property (on behest the Chinese government).

Only refugees (Muslims, Niggers) and Chinese money launderers are accepted by Canadian immigration.

Attached: images(8).jpg (315x160, 21K)

fuck off, we're full

PS my fellow canucks we have a great new nationalist news show called the Ensign Hour and it's very cool check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=nYV-pkIoWwo

>Only refugees (Muslims, Niggers) and Chinese money launderers are accepted by Canadian immigration.

Attached: we're so fucked.jpg (220x220, 7K)

Well, it seems like you changed my mind.
Thanks for the good advices fellas.

You will kill yourself three months into the first winter.

I left alberta, and I'm canadian, so no you shouldn't go there. btw the town in your picture, canmore alberta, while it looks nice, is virtually impossible to afford living in unless you're uber rich or living in staff accommodation. chinks bought everything up and pushed all the young people out of the housing market.

Holy fucking shit they're everywhere. In Calgary there are whole neighbourhoods with them, good luck finding a cheap house/apartment before some massive pino nigger family moves into it

>chinks bought everything up and pushed all the young people out of the housing market.

I have a feeling they're going to have to sell as things with China and the U.S. begin to sour.

Attached: cat nerd.png (668x668, 475K)

Saint Albert is mostly white for now

If you werent born there, they will hate you

discord
(O)---|5|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

send us your women instead