Good Luck Trying to Dispute This

Go your own way.

Attached: 476567584.jpg (1632x1598, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/b6uh51/tifu_by_destroying_the_entirety_of_my_family_for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The also cheat like whores, age like milk and look awful under all that Fake-Up what are the benefits again?

canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

Attached: 1553752210737.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I noticed all this when I was around 7 years old.
avoided woman like the plague all my life and now I am a 32 year old kissless virgin.

I pretty much have, too. I’m a virgin and don’t really like women in general, but I eventually want a partner in my life and raise a family after I get out of the military. It’s in our nature to want and crave that

Better than losing half of your shit in divorce rape, paying alimony out of your ass and raising some other guys kid because you "trusted" her, and didn't get a DNA test.

But "oh noes I never got my dick wet..." Grow up.

Attached: 1545932989940.jpg (1110x2835, 1.08M)

Rip white people.

Or you could just stop being a waste of space and grow up.

They made one hell of a team...

Attached: 1553620239781.png (782x794, 169K)

Roastie translation "I need you to marry me and raise Jamal's kid, so I can get a nice payday down the line"

Attached: 1553621903838.png (756x695, 168K)

Dropping more redpills

Attached: 1553620178191.png (782x697, 170K)

Attached: 1553620360929.png (756x695, 172K)

Avoid The Vaginal Jew

Attached: 1553623450857.png (756x695, 197K)

After a failed marriage and a couple of live-in girlfriends, I eventually realized that I simply prefer living alone. I don't hate women, but feel no desire to share my life or my home with one.

hentai and onahole are enough for me

you are probably right really cant argue against anything you said

id thank you for taking yourself out of the competition, but you mgtow gimps weren't even in the game anyway

Attached: Wedding-Thank-You-Announcement-Stephen-and-Nyree.jpg (600x400, 83K)

I have been thinking along similar lines. Although I have to admit I read this and thought maybe all you pissy white nationalists aren't paranoid for no reason after all. Then again white chads will never have a problem reproducing and the most jaded among us are much less attractive and much less social anyway. If you entertain MGTOW then you better work on something of value.

Attached: 1235974552403.jpg (320x320, 41K)

Something I've heard a thousand times user, you're not alone, but tell that to this dumb cuntstruck faggot below, though

Statistics say... enjoy your inevitable divorce, cuck.

Attached: How women work..jpg (1024x989, 195K)

Everything thats wrong with white societies in one picture.
>baby, burden
lol
My children are my biggest achivement. Marriage fucking improved my life alot. You never hear that from any boomer. Silent generation might be a different story.

Dont get me wrong, I believed in the MGTOW meme as well for a while.
The statistics look bad obviously and as a man the law rapes you.

People arent a living statistic though.
Very easy to see what causes divorce, data is all there.
Virgin wife etc. for example.

Crying about woman doesnt change anything.
Thats why they start choosing the more "barbaric" males from other cultures.
They dont give a fuck and keep them in line.

OPs picture is the result of the individual living by himself.
Hope OP kills himself before he becomes a burden on society, my kids should not paying taxes for some immigrant to wipe his ass, because he didnt want children himself. Sad

>Crying about woman doesnt change anything.

Not crying, but you will be (if you're not secretly already... kek)

>OPs picture is the result of the individual living by himself.

So? I enjoy my life, a shitload of fun, freetime and freedom, and all the extra money too. How about you user? are you truly enjoying all that useless baggage?

>Hope OP kills himself before he becomes a burden on society, my kids should not paying taxes for some immigrant to wipe his ass, because he didnt want children himself. Sad

If your life is so great, and IF you're so happy with your worthless baggage, then ask yourself... why am I so damn salty about it? It sounds like you should be the one killing yourself you misrable faggot.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>be me
>33, good looking and pretty Jow Forums
>divorced wife cause she became an unstable degenerate alcoholic among other things
>get kids, keep house. basically start over still young enough.
>browse various dating apps
>women 25+ tend to look pretty hit for their age these days
>see they all are either single moms or "dog moms"
>see they all want to go out and get drinks whenever they can
>see they all just love to travel as much as they can
>literally all these bitches are NPCthots
whats the point? im seriously thinking about looking into other ethnicity if im going to date again, probably wont be for a bit cause just no time and dont care atm, But seriously, fucking white women are a problem.

There was a version of this from one of the kid's perspective a while back. Fake and gay maybe?

>Not crying, but you will be (if you're not secretly already... kek)
Yeah, you really showed me there OP.
Like I said, my kids being born is my biggest achievment and a blessing, obviously you wouldnt know about that.
Tens of thousands of year (how long, who knows really?) and it fucking ends with you lol

>So? I enjoy my life, a shitload of fun, freetime and freedom, and all the extra money too. How about you user? are you truly enjoying all that useless baggage?
You have extra money? Wow. Surley beats having a family and wife at home.
Like I wrote, I actually do enjoy marriage alot. But I'm not expecting you to understand that.

>If your life is so great, and IF you're so happy with your worthless baggage, then ask yourself... why am I so damn salty about it? It sounds like you should be the one killing yourself you misrable faggot.
I can tell you exactly why.
Because people like you fuck up western societies with your egostical and shallow pursuit of "freedom" and "fun" whatever the fuck that means.
It all started with boomers who are thinking like you, after ww2 this spread all over the world because germany and japan lost.
They just had to rebel and fuck it all up.

Also you keep using the phrase
>with your worthless baggage
Is that what your parents see you?
I mean you must feel sorry for them they had worthless baggage like you instead of having fun.

> im seriously thinking about looking into other ethnicity if im going to date again,
Go for higher IQ race.
You dont want a half nigglet man.
This shit is scary if you look it up.
Whites/asians have self realization in the mirror around 1 year.
Nigglets.....3-4 years. lol Scary stuff.

Attached: dinner_table_1950s.jpg (720x405, 302K)

lots of MGTOW threads.
>why u trying to make us depressed rabbi

Rent pussy...its the only cost effective option

Attached: Truth.jpg (785x442, 27K)

No, that one has been around for ages, this one is recent.

An user posted the plebbit link
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/b6uh51/tifu_by_destroying_the_entirety_of_my_family_for/

Attached: 1553897262654.png (964x962, 314K)

>be OP. A single father but thinks single mothers are degenerate.

kek, stay salty

Attached: tldr, faggot.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

yes goyim, go your own way
dont reproduce goyim, reproducing is bad
leave it for other races to reproduce in your own lands

Attached: fellow.jpg (900x720, 81K)

>Calling me rabbi

Not gonna make it.

Attached: 1543931512105.jpg (540x823, 234K)

Good goys, don’t have kids, leave that roastie for Tyrone to breed.

Fifth argument turns me off from this. I want to have a family and die happy. Imagine living alone with a sex doll in a retirement home.

okay so I guess that makes three reddit stories about families getting torn apart by dna tests
>read comments
>this shit

Attached: reddit marvel movies so epic.png (749x359, 22K)

I just want to say that a scene with her without the make up would probably be a damn good time.

>Imagine living alone with a sex doll in a retirement home.
sounds comfy

Attached: Kanna okay (1).jpg (2688x1520, 935K)

exactly

it's a win-win

How can you stand women? Are you a faggot.

You're mentally ill. Men aren't the problem because they are men. Women aren't the problem because they're women. This dystopia just keeps getting worse day by day.

well

kikes are the problem, because they are kikes

>someone paid money for this

>You're mentally ill
Tell me something I don't know, doc

Attached: reddit marvel and avengers so epic thank you for the gold stranger.png (930x254, 17K)

I dont disagree with this and I see the hypocrisy, but im not interested in the degenerate bitches which make up 99% of single moms.

MGTOW is by far the best life philophy a guy can adopt in modern society. Live your life, gentlemen. Enjoy the things you like and spend all that surplus money on yourself. Don'y forget about your health! MGTOW have abundant time and money, get into the gym a few times a week and pay for healthy meals.

Fuck off shill and/or cultist.
While I don't deny that MGTOW has it's truth's.
It's stupid to make a cult centered around rejecting women and sex.
Sure, self improvement is great. Having friends of the same sex is useful.
But, that whole movement reeks of homo.
I read and go for walks, I realize that the vast majority of women are trash. but, I'm not going to go in the woods and beat drums with other men and circle jerk like some faggot.

>I'm not going to go in the woods and beat drums with other men and circle jerk like some faggot.
Neither are these mgtow guys
They are just done stressing over women and their bullshit and refuse to settle. What's wrong with that?

on an individual level that 'movement' might seem fine
on a collective level, that movement is suicide

and its funny how that is exactly what the ones pushing the degeneracy towards your women want
come on goyim, go suicide yourselves, it'll be good for you
never reproduce
whose goal is that
who are you making happy with those decisions

yes goyim, give it up

I've had the opposite, every girlfriend I've had has been clingy as hell and annoying

This is without doubt the most pathetic, cringey, downright sad image I've ever seen on Jow Forums.

Boys, I usually don't say this, but if you're in this thread reading this, get off Jow Forums and go outside. Seriously, this isn't trolling, take a break from this place. A little time spent in the real world will do you a lot more good than any amount of time you could possibly spend here reading defeatist trash like OP's post.

>t. 30 year old boomer who's been married a long time and has 3 kids

The only correct response in this situation is murder-suicide. Even if this particular story is fake this situation has definitely happened.

>What devastates me is this man died a few years ago
>and that I can't go talk to him man to man
>and possibly punch his lights out
What a stupid faggot. He didn't cheat on you, retard, YOUR WIFE did. If anyone deserves an ass beating, it's that slag.
Honestly, what a fucking cuckold.

That's funny. Because I work with a 28 year old with 3 kids and he is miserable and always strapped for cash.

But I am MGTOW and sleep in on the weekends or go camping/fishing/shooting every weekend.

>gonna kms
Fucking stupid faggot, yet again. He wants to punish literally anyone except the slut who wronged him consistently for 1,461 days over and over and over again.
Don't be like this kind of faggot.

What this guy said.
If you feel it best to give up on women and seek other things of value then great good for you.
But, if too many men do it. There's no way for them to reproduce.
Is there going to be a second generation MTGOW? No.
The mgtow community may not be build by the jews but, it has a lot of the markings of jewry.
It does benefit there long term plans to say the least.

>go outside
this is never specific enough. i "go outside" every other day at least, to the gym, groceries, etc.

women and kids just aren't worth it. i would never be able to retire if i got married. now if i stay single, i can retire at 35-40 and never work a day in my life again. that's what makes it worth it to me

cool dude

shaming tactics don't work anymore.

Guys need to wake the fuck and enjoy the simple stress free life of a MGTOW.

>Just stop thinking about it bro lmao

This is a man doomed to have his daughters become whores and his sons become drug addicts. I'm sure not planning out your life and just going with the flow "outside" will work well for you your whole life, good luck.

>s there going to be a second generation MTGOW

Yes there will be. It is written in our DNA for older men to educate younger men about protecting themselves.

The 100cm ones with the larger tits look about my speed. 26lbs, not too heavy, so it won't be overly cumbersome cleaning, wide hips, proportionally huge ass and tits.
pic related is just shit I've saved from some other user
He obviously got some loli version. I'd honestly like to get one of these, too, just for shiggle posing and pissing people off.

Attached: sex doll sieg.jpg (1944x2592, 725K)