Grandmother gives birth to her granddaughter at age 61: Remarkable pictures show a Nebraska woman cradling her son and...

>Grandmother gives birth to her granddaughter at age 61: Remarkable pictures show a Nebraska woman cradling her son and his husband's newborn baby girl after she offered to be their surrogate and went through IVF
>Having last given birth more than 30 years ago, Cecile Eledge, who had already gone through menopause, offered to carry her son, Matthew's, child
>Laughing off her remarks, Matthew shared the anecdote with his doctor who said the 'crazy' idea could actually work
>Matthew and his husband, Elliot Dougherty, were also blown away when Elliot's sister, Lea Yribe offered her eggs to their cause
>Yribe's eggs were fertilized with Matthew's sperm and they were implanted into Cecil's uterus
>She gave birth her granddaughter, Uma, on Monday after a natural birth captured by photographer Ariel Panowicz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6866719/Grandma-61-gives-birth-grandchild-offering-surrogate-carrier-son.html

Attached: 11645144-6866719-image-a-88_1553915317339.jpg (962x640, 136K)

>Cecil Eledge gave birth on Monday to her granddaughter Uma (pictures courtesy of Ariel Pancowicz)

Attached: 11645248-6866719-image-a-83_1553915317254.jpg (962x642, 116K)

>Matthew Eledge (middle), 32, and Elliot Dougherty (left), 29, laughed off Cecil's offer to be their surrogate at first, and they could barely believe their eyes on Monday

Attached: 11645172-6866719-image-a-87_1553915317268.jpg (962x642, 126K)

Kids gonna be retarded

>The couple described the experience as visceral and overwhelming

Attached: 11645186-6866719-image-a-85_1553915317256.jpg (962x640, 123K)

>Matthew and Elliot have been together since 2012, having met on a film set

Attached: 11645236-6866719-Matthew_and_Elliot_have_been_together_since_2012_having_met_on_a-a-29_1553918231417 (962x640, 95K)

>Cecil last gave birth more than 30 years ago, but said the journey was 'so worth it'

Attached: 11645188-6866719-image-a-86_1553915317267.jpg (962x640, 92K)

>The whole family were present at the hospital for the birth on Monday

Attached: 11645262-6866719-image-a-93_1553915317374.jpg (962x640, 147K)

>Elliot's sister, Lea Yribe offered her eggs to their cause
Why didn't the sister just give birth to it? Skips a few extra steps and less chance for the kid to come out half-baked due to expired uterus.

absolute PEAK degeneracy

Attached: gas.jpg (599x394, 50K)

And people want to normalize this kind of things, at some point and don't know who I hate the most, these degenerates or the world that allows them to exist.

cute

Attached: what in the goddamn.png (1280x720, 641K)

Jesus, please someone save us from this hell

Attached: pain.jpg (600x580, 121K)

Absolutely disgusting

Imagine have someone read this 50 years ago.

We live in a society.

This a New nivel of degenrancy i never Thought it would be possible

Out of patience yet?

Attached: 1553683976661.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

if Benny is dumbfounded, the shit’s really bad.

How did we ever get to this point

Attached: AE40F196-9447-4C67-95F7-541351C5D125.gif (512x481, 646K)

Attached: 1553213288878m.jpg (1024x766, 91K)

That baby will be abused and raped by these degenerates. It's depressing and sad.

HONK HONK!

>son fertilized his sisters eggs in his moms womb.....
Hella incestuous for a faggot. Fucking end this earth already

The fuck did I just read?

Attached: 1551784415438.webm (480x480, 1.6M)

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: l-38550-soon-it-will-all-be-clean.jpg (700x700, 27K)

Oh, so I did read that correctly. Fuck.

Attached: 1546316633166.jpg (470x512, 117K)

these

no, you rerard, his boyfriend sperm was used to fertilize his sisters sperm then implanted on his mother

if anything his boyfriend fucked both his sister and mom

Son uses sperm.
Husband's Sister donates eggs.
Mother carries baby.

The combo sperm/egg combo wasn't incestuous; however, I'm not sure what effect having a blood relative being the surrogate will have on the development of the child. Let alone a woman with dried up plumbing.

I feel bad for this child. They'll likely grow up a faggot with hormonal issues due to being carried by a woman past her expiration date.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1546317065373.jpg (733x512, 115K)

In countless ways. How do we even top this degeneracy?
Living under Islam would be better now.

Just had to be in Nebraska.. now we'll get even more faggots in Omaha and Lincoln. As if the surge of mexicans and middle easterners wasn't enough.

Negatives
>birth mother is grandmother
>real mother is also aunt
>dad is also uncle
>other dad impregnated aunt
>dads are sodomites

Positives
>the kid is white

The kid might have a chance. I know a guy who was raised by lesbians and is woke about hypergamy and thinks lgbts are an abomination.

Well what else are we going to use to experiment with deadly chemicals on?

> be faggot
> want a child
> no can do because all that biology nonsense
> put mother through risk pregnancy using your sister's egg and your pal's see
> get cucked because your pal just banged your sister
> this is somehow ok
> later virgins?

Attached: Later+virgins+_e8ca09843733a06b9bd9dc3a50d63ec7.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

You know, I've always thought that the parents of unhealthy children must feel pretty bad about themselves. To bring forth life, only for it to suffer through no fault of their own through a genetic fluke, a roll of the dice, the wrong place at the wrong time....

Do you think these fucking psychos truely believe their won't be health conquences and suffering from their science experiment? Or are they truely that malcious, to only care about THEIR need to play make believe.

>You know, I've always thought that the parents of unhealthy children must feel pretty bad about themselves. To bring forth life, only for it to suffer through no fault of their own through a genetic fluke, a roll of the dice, the wrong place at the wrong time....
Do you think these fucking psychos truely believe their won't be health conquences and suffering from their science experiment?
I lived in a neighborhood that portrayed this experiment. It was awful.

Attached: 1545723556893.jpg (1872x604, 519K)

Oops, forgot green text on second paragraph.

They're arrogant and their hubris along with advanced narcissism has blinded them from recognizing how this is an affront to the natural order.

Not if it came from a healthy young woman's egg and a healthy young man's sperm. The 61 year old was just the incubator. That said, the oldest woman I know who's conceived a healthy baby naturally, no assistance, and carried and birthed it, was 46. And she was very ill with preclampsia (which is life threatening) throughout.

Or for the surrogate mother to die of a stroke, etc. Seems weird to me too.

>buying pure ethyl alcohol for drinking
flammably redpilled

Well...it's not actually degenerate, if you think about it. This is all about marriage and creating a family in what would otherwise be a very degenerate situation. It's still fucking crazy, though.

Yeah, basically. The problem will be if those two guys are not fit to raise a child, which from the look of them is VERY probably the case.

A child's entire development pace can be impacted by how much(or how little) exposure they get to a biological father at home.

This FRANKENSTEIN SENPAI, isn't going to be doing any favors.

Details?

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-004339.png (1080x1920, 250K)

> get cucked because your pal just banged your sister
I think we can assume no actual fucking was involved, kek
just a test tube

This is a very rudimentary view of how pregnancy works.
While in the womb a child is exposed to the hormones of their mother or in this case the surrogate.
This plays a role in the development of the fetus/child in the womb. You know how they tell pregnant women to avoid certain things like smoking/alcohol/drugs?
Well, I can assure you that a 61-year old post-menopausal woman will certainly have an effect on the development of a fetus and most likely adverse ones relative to a healthy surrogate.

>biological father at home.
So, is two better than none? I hope so but am not confident.

That's the fucked up technical part.
Imagine fucking your buddy's sister in his mother's womb.

Attached: excuse.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Absolutely not.
A normal home with both a mother and a father will statistically lead to the best possible outcome and development for a child.
There is plenty of evidence for this, but fags want to be parents too, so society is too cowardly to say no and tell them to fuck off.

>exposed to the hormones of their mother or in this case the surrogate.
>This plays a role in the development of the fetus/child in the womb. You know how they tell pregnant women to avoid certain things like smoking/alcohol/drugs?
>Well, I can assure you that a 61-year old post-menopausal woman will certainly have an effect on the development of a fetus and most likely adverse ones relative to a healthy surrogate.
Very likely, yes. A lot depends on how good the surrogate's healthcare was as well, obviously. My point was that at least the original building blocks weren't taken from sixty year old parents. .

I came to this thread hoping this image would be here. Thanks

So basically in this case it's the absence of a mother we're talking about and yes, I think that is at least as important as the absence of a father.

>fags want to be parents too, so society is too cowardly to say no and tell them to fuck off.
Exactly. Awards for everybody regardless of performance! ughhhhh.

how is that even possible that These vile demons are capable of coming up with even more degenerated behavior every day? this will only end when Jesus Returns, let the purge commence, poor child

Pure multi generational virtue signalling circle jerking at it's worst.

Attached: Angry_Cat.jpg (1600x1200, 418K)

>building blocks from younger people
>Carried by a post-menopausal woman whose hormones will be vastly different than that of even a 40 year old woman.
I don't believe this experiment is worth trying as I can almost guarantee this child will either have hormonal or health issues later in life.

How fucking poetic would it be if she died while giving birth to a deformed baby.

Slowly at first, then all at once.

The only reason the parents agreed to this shit is for post-birth plump titties

Attached: Aloha.gif (379x600, 1.86M)

Who was the mad genius that stirred up this rancid cocktail and shoved it up mom's vag?

Attached: gas_button.jpg (522x386, 30K)

>giving birth to a deformed baby.
the fags would probably be happy if it was full tard, they could groom and rape it easier if its never smart enough to realize what's going on is wrong

Sure, but I wonder what the comparisons will be between a single mother vs two fathers or two mothers.
I'm not entirely sure there will be many improvements. I would even predict that there will be a higher incidence of children raised by two homosexuals of being homosexual themselves.

I have a feeling the parents of the father had only one child and this was their way of having a grandchild.
Would be nice to see their family tree, but I surmise this to be true and should be a cautionary tale for any parents about being single child households. It is already known that single child homes aren't necessarily the best either.

Attached: 7D989D54-F217-459E-93F2-9B341844119B.jpg (776x1054, 205K)

>Details?
Oh man, they'll have this deformed child, mentally and/or physically, and lie to themselves that it's a blessing. But they look dead inside when they interact with it. And they just tolerate it's existence even though it's a great burden.

>white people
>incest, faggotry, and degeneracy
Why is this news?

Attached: 1447157555765.png (316x442, 104K)

Fuck yeah my guy

Anyone else would prefer being raised by a single mother or single father compared to this? Even though you'll be poorer compared to being raised by dual income gay parents?

Did I get this right, the son inseminated the daughters' eggs, which were implanted into and birthed by the mother?

What the fuck

Like I could understand to a degree if it was a girlfriend who had something wrong with her uterus and couldn't have a baby but had functional eggs and the mother offered her womb; that would be a little weird but acceptable

but this is literally just incest

Kill them all and save that poor potato from this wicked family

why is this faggot not wearing a shirt
i mean i get that he wants to start molesting it early but it was just born and there's a lot of people around

>i will be such a good dad with my sleeve and plugs.

Ha! Great question? Maybe he wants his nipples to be the first things tasted. This almost seems like a Satanic cookbook formula for birthing the antichrist.

I mean, at least the bloodline goes on. Would you want your bloodline to die because you lost the lottery and had a gay son?

Pretty sure they would use the other guys sperm there genius

What in the fuck? This is multi-generational incest. No matter how someone could try and excuse it, there's no excusing that. Fucking hell.

Infants bond by skin-to-skin contact, morons.

>double incest faggotry
Is it even possible to top such level of degeneracy?

Fucking disgusting Anglo. Hitler should have exterminated all of your filthy kind.

Attached: 1531353701873.jpg (720x724, 35K)

That sounds like incest with extra steps and the kid would probably look like this.

Attached: 180207175624-sophia-weaver-large-169.jpg (460x259, 21K)

I dont understand lol

Some faggot fertilized his sisters eggs inside his moms utherus so he can have a baby to abuse with his boyfriend

This is how it turns out.

Attached: tumblr_lv34qiEEdb1r0y44no3_500.gif (500x375, 242K)

>if only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: 0DC37FE8-FA20-4434-98EB-CE6C8687F15C.jpg (295x477, 117K)

Welp, this has done it. This is the beginning of the end.

BWAHAHAHAHA

At some point this asshole boomer did something to fuck his son's life up.

More than that, consider how the kid will feel growing up after they have that talk
>by the way, not only is your father not your biological mom, because that was his sister actually, but we stuck the embryo in a fucking old woman just because
That's the most important time in a person's life that they won't remember, and will rely on other people to recount, and they've turned it into a particularly sensational Daily Mail article. That's really going to fuck up the kid.

at the point of OP related, it's not worth preserving. This whole story reeks of something we'd get angry at China for doing. Why is this happening in the west?

well you can say we live in a different world

God, please, please end us or save us. I can't take this clown world anymore.

I didn't know this was in the state I live. Fuckkk

Attached: tfw idk lol.jpg (589x411, 26K)

In spite of what people think I'm sure many Mexicans are based and christpilled

You don't want to.

Attached: 1546325306361.png (1000x946, 535K)

HITLER WAS RIGHT ITS TIME FOR US TO AWAKE HITLER

His sister in-law, but they are all getting the wheel regardless.

Attached: tumblr_o4m4fuziH81sljcbwo1_500.gif (500x398, 1.71M)

Shit like this is why I can't bring myself to be a white nationalist. Too many degenerate whites out there.

damn

i know y'all a bunch of jaded teenagers, but this is beautiful.
stay fucking mad/incel, pol

Attached: YD9h7gS.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

see

It would be peak if the sister had been Matthews sister and his mothers daughter. Then the kid would have been an incest baby too.

They look british