Single Mom Infographic?

Prior to an exHD failure, I had an infographic that I got here on Jow Forums showing how fucked up kids of single moms are (i.e. X% greater chance of arrest, Y% increase in drug use, etc.) and was wondering if someone could repost that infographic?

Attached: SINGLE-MOM.jpg (2000x1000, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8gKRoTlXDCw
youtu.be/zLvJxwUAeS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW FUCKED UP ARE FATHERS WHO DONT WANT THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

WELL? WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER TO A HARD QUESTION LITTLE BOY.

How fucked up are the mommies to make them leave and not want their own children?

Use wisely

Attached: Single mom facts.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

i never hear women complain that they cant spend time with their kids because their dad is a cunt without having several tattoos and cigarette burns

youtu.be/8gKRoTlXDCw

Attached: E6171B12-F110-45E0-A8E0-DEE4821D2BE8.png (600x888, 726K)

>this kills the roastie

Attached: 1296350039391.jpg (251x251, 8K)

Thanks, man.

Though I don't suppose there are citations for the percentages?

Attached: soccer mom.jpg (533x800, 45K)

You might like this video...
youtu.be/zLvJxwUAeS0

STUPID ANSWER. BEFORE YOU TARGET, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL BASES COVERED.

FAILED SOLDIER.

SOMETIMES MOMMIES LEAVE BECAUSE MEN DONT WANT THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

ARE YOU EVEN A PARENT YOU TINY LITTLE MAGGOT

it seems like half of the TV made today is just to focus on more and more pathetic, inane, and disgusting characters to reinforce the idea in normie heads that being a piece of trash is the desirable average and prevent natural disillusionment with their (((lifestyle))) for as long as possible

Attached: 1548328844734.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

Derp! Sorry, at first glance I didn't notice the citations.

Again; Thanks, man.

Attached: 95805153.jpg (420x632, 54K)

Not that I don't believe this is true regardless, it would be interesting to see these stats adjusted for race.

kek
you must be new here

Attached: umad.gif (474x268, 1.19M)

>Though I don't suppose there are citations for the percentages?
Hmm. Good idea

>Not that I don't believe this is true regardless, it would be interesting to see these stats adjusted for race.

Seeing as 70% of Black kids are born to unwed mothers, I'm sure the stats for Blacks are FAR worse.

NO. ARE YOU NEW TO COMMON SENSE?

Attached: 1417253431919.jpg (960x946, 245K)

Generally a myth. I had a kid with a woman. The moment she got pregnant, she dropped me and moved. She wanted to be a single mom. It's a culture now. You're simply retarded.

: WHERE IS YOUR COMPASSION?
: NO WHERE YOU CAN GET AT IT

ANOHER FAILED SOLDIER : FAILS TO COVER ALL BASES :

YOU ARE NOT EVERYONE ELSE.

All different kinds of single mothers. I know a few that brought up very Successful children. Fathers ended up being a drunk and abandoning the family. Not every woman are the same.

kys

>all caps
>disregard the notion that women have any responsibility
>doesn't realize he's fucked in the courts and many of them choose to be single mothers

Boomer detected

Attached: 1551837941461.jpg (973x1280, 147K)

>All different kinds of single mothers. I know a few that brought up very Successful children. Fathers ended up being a drunk and abandoning the family. Not every woman are the same.

Math is not sexist and while some single moms are successful, this is clearly not a desirable situation.

You sound butthurt. Also typing in all capital is reserved for the mentally challenged

Attached: signal-2019-03-16-215926.jpg (700x1077, 100K)