Why are the worst businesses in America always "mom 'n pop" shops?

Why are the worst businesses in America always "mom 'n pop" shops?

Attached: 55557334_2626948374014205_6807788992570851328_n.jpg (720x601, 43K)

Why do americans like being serfs?

Post proofs this is a real place that does this.

Nobody is forcing you to work there.

That's obviously a joke sign you stupid nigger bait shill slider.

>104 personal days, they’re called Saturday and Sunday

Fucking savage

Extremely tight operating costs and boomers running it.

Looks pretty faggy

because they have to compete with huge businesses that could put them out of business just because they feel like it. small business owners are constantly shit on by the government in guise of "regulation" and other bullshit that is meant to control the big pieces of shit.

holy fuck fuck that company

So just go to work sick and cough on management. They’ll get the picture...

you are right but that doesnt give them the right to shit on there employees if anything those mom and pop should higher much better employees that outperform shitty corporate employees. Thats the entire fucking draw of mom and pop better customer service and its for a local small business.

oh you don't like incecticides on your corn? well new regulation requires x, y & z which costs x an acre and if your farm is conforming you get x dollars per acre but only if you use monsanto while hiring minorities and not firing them if they don't work.

Because, we're all going to be rich someday user.

I'd just miss work on purpose, not even being sick.
I'd say I was too sick to go to the doctor as company policy dictates such.
Fire me.
I sue the shit out of them. Bank.

>Joke Sign

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 11.34.57 PM.png (1744x1110, 1.13M)

Why'd you delete it Kyle?

>doesnt think business buy that shit seriously

US Gov doesn't like small business owners, it's easier for them to cheat taxes and more likely that they'll create new unregulated markets and products the government might object to like secure databases or switches that drop malformed packets instead of ingesting them into your network.

>.> STFU Fag you know why I deleted it, glow in the dark niggers gonna van my ass now

Serfs only had to work when their crops were in season, we are much worse than serfs, more like worker ants. Unfortunately having a digital entertainment device in our pockets has appeared to make people less susceptible to frustration, and willingly accept outrageous workloads.

Fuck me the retardation...

then go work some where else
If I saw that policy I'd pull it down piss on it
go to the head of the company throw that piss stained sign on his desk then jump on his desk squat over it and take a massive shit on it.
say fuck you nigger
then get in my car and drive home.

oh hey kyle! It really is true there a fuckload of you spics on here. Holy FUCK god damn i hate the US.

Attached: 1552424800089.png (334x44, 9K)

This is obviously some minimu wage tier shit job, any respectful job that values employees doesn't have this shit or this is just Jow Forums bait as always.

I'm not a Spick, when the fuck have you met a mexican named Kyle? You do know there's a nice suburban part of SJ filled with middle class white people and that Kyle is a white name

ya i dont believe you Kyle. I think you are a fucking spic.

then you're a nigger

im not the one that lives in spic land retard

>wanting to work in a hostile environment
I'm assuming this is a joke.

British heritage

whats the Point of this thread? morons dont know what a joke sign is. its irl boomer memery

There's more Asians here than Spics, also to be fair most of the Spics in this area I've run across are decent hard working people, it's the niggers that are useless criminals

>(((US Gov))) doesn't like )))small business owners(((, it's easier for them to cheat (((taxes))) and more likely that they'll create new un(((regulated))) markets and )))products((( the kikes might object to like secure databases or switches that drop (((malformed))) packets instead of ingesting them into your network.
FTFY. It's literally never not those damn kikes.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-08-01-at-14-24-21.png (467x355, 181K)

Aye, temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

Ah, you are correct, my bad. We don't even get feast days anymore.

Good job revealing yourself as a spic.

Spics are almost as subversive as Jews, always claiming to be hard workers.

>should
>small businesses should pay higher wages for better employees despite having far smaller profit margins

fucking nigger I'm not a spic. I may have fucked a spic in the last few years, but I'm def no spic.

t. Tyrone Hernandez the 56th

because they are usually run by incompetent goofs that do nothing but resell shit they buy off of newegg and aliexpress while thinking they are hot shit and typically blabber on with lines like "my distributor" when he really means amazon.

Oy, cheeki wanker, there's no more Monsanto, Bayer bought them back in the year.

That's been my experience.

Protestant work ethic

It’s called the Protestant work ethic. Catholics and Orthodox enjoyed life, then the Protties came along and decided that your worth as a person is tied to how much you work. As an unabashed Catholic NEET they look at me with disdain

god you're all so dumb

what a shithole the USA is. literally soviet union tier.

I work for an insurance company you probably see TV commercials for daily. They dont take doctors notes. 12 absences in a year and you're done.

it's not a joke, it's a vice to test on the goyim to see how will they react, if there is no official objection then they make it official and enforce it.

I willingly work on Christmas and holidays but this is absurd. If I worked there I’d come in with the flu and refuse to wash my hands and spend as much time close to management as possible.

see this u mongoloid, im leavin this 80iq> thread now. imbeciles

>no sick days
Is this even legal in bongland? Not to mention it's retarderd.

>give them doctor's note
>they refuse me time off
>somehow upset they're being sued due to spreading the latest fad flu

What's to stop a business from putting this up and taking it seriously?

Just dont go to the doctor.
I fake all my doctors notes anyways
If I'm not going to work, I'm sick. Otherwise I'm at work. Mans gotta eat, yaknow?

Do you know how to identify a Polish submarine?

Because they need to be more cutthroat to compete. Big companies have more leeway and connections.

Attached: JEWED.jpg (680x453, 92K)

Staying in business

Thats a joke sign if you fell for it you're an idiot.

Ya I never understood that, I gotta make money, it is terrible to be sick because you get less money

Just show up to work and puke on your desk. It's not that hard.

>white
Kyle is a jewish name
Yiddish, "crowned with laurels" Related to the name "Kayla."
it means Chosen One

Attached: 20190317_135109-1.jpg (1122x1341, 677K)

evidently you are, lol

Why is OP such a faggot?

Attached: tenor.gif (316x214, 1M)

this is a joke / novelty sign by the way... not real...

Unironically WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY.
>NPC sees other people working
>Other NPC's tell then that working is important
>NPC sees that he needs a job to get that credit to get the debt to buy the latest (((commercial product)))

Anyone in Britain can take off 6 months on full pay with a doctors note

>OP thinks sign is real and not a joke
You must be retarded.
PS - I’m a small biz owner, my employees get 25% over the average local wage for their work, get benefits, and I offer vacation time increases faster than most big companies. Suck my cock, faggot.

Attached: FD8A9E77-15E6-4283-98D9-2504ACF2671A.jpg (451x308, 14K)

One would think that forcing a sick employee to come in and get everyone else sick would decrease productivity.

welcome to the kolhoz comrade. :^)

I know this is a joke sign but I worked at a gas station that pretty much had this policy
>Worked at a gas staiton
>Owners were hwite
>Hired 3 employees during day and swing, 2 at night
>Didn't get any benefits, work sucked but it was sometimes fun working there
>Year later
>Original owners sold the gas station to Indians
>When someone from each shift left, they didn't bother hiring anymore (to save money)
>Work load literally doubled overnight
>This wouldn't be a problem if the station wasn't the busiest in the entire fucking region of the state
>Because there was less people, nobody could cover your shift unless you called them up and asked them to
>Nobody wants to come in because lol fuck that but I would cover as much as possible because I had nothing better to do and more money is good
>One time I was incredibly sick, we're talking diarrhea and vomiting uncontrollably
>Called up everyone begging them to cover for me
>lol nope sucks to be you
>Took some pepto before I left hoping to christ it will help
>And what did I do during this time at work? Cooked food! Lots of it! Gotta feed all those fucking mexicans before they steal more jobs
>So I'm sick as hell, going to bathroom to vomit and shit myself every half an hour, cooking food and stocking the cooler
>Got better the next day but I never covered anyone else after that
>Other employees get pissed that they can't walk all over me anymore
>All of them conspired to get me fired
>Too bad for them they didn't have shit on me
>Worked there for another year until I left for another job
Nothing will red pill someone faster than working at a gas station.

kek

Hell getting those paid holidays is still quite the bonus alone.

Not getting benefits is the reddest of flags for a slave-tier job

Nice thing about a competitive market. People aren't forced to work there.

I've quit a job over a single weekend vacation that I put in for, two months in advance, that wasn't approved by management. I was told no vacations that week. Big fuckin deal I just found work at the next big box and let my accrued PTO payout cover the week it takes to find it.

I had the same experience working as a cleaner in a hospital. I covered for everyone and the pay was good, but eventually the place started eating up all of my life, working 7 days a week and never getting anyone to swap shifts with me. I eventually stopped grabbing shifts after an experience like yours, and to 'punish me' my manager gave me 2 shifts a week. I couldn't have been happier. That made the manager mad, but she couldn't do anything about it.

>Why are the worst businesses in America always "mom 'n pop" shops?
They aren't. In fact, they're usually the best businesses because they actually care about their customers and employees since they aren't some faceless corporation. But that also falls on the small business. If the owners are shit, yeah, it's going to be shit.

>Why are the worst businesses in America always "mom 'n pop" shops?
Because they don't know how to manage employees effectively and thus resort to brutality.

That's true as well.