Fuck Islam

I see too many posts about Islam being a good thing.

Attached: muslim.png (761x889, 835K)

If you take out the racial component it is pretty much exactly the same values that Jow Forums claims to stand for. They would be our natural allies from afar if it wasn't for the Jews meddling.

Attached: Zionism is White Supremacy.png (2550x3300, 141K)

you mad, mohammad?

Attached: mohamad the prophet.jpg (564x553, 52K)

Attached: download.jpg (700x394, 44K)

How is it in Honduras? Doesn't your capital city have the highest murder rate in the western hemisphere?

I did get feels from that when I heard him say "Welcome my brother.", but then.forgot about it all in a week after I fapped to the lady begging for help. He should've fucked her as she begged to live and blown her brains out when he came. It would've been so hot.

Attached: download.png (480x288, 186K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (328x190, 12K)

thats a fine bit of Taqiyya that Gramps dished out to this fine Christian.

liars gets the rope

Attached: 1553905768743.gif (218x209, 1.91M)

What's wrong with Islam, pleb? Disregard 3rd world crap countries, double digit IQ and mentally ill.

>Jow Forums claims to stand for
some of the individuals on Jow Forums maybe
we are not all as submissive

There would be no hatred between Europeans and Muslims if the Jews didn't rile you both up to begin with. They're trying to get you to kill each other. Two of their biggest enemies.

Attached: muslim ss.jpg (474x343, 43K)

Jow Forums likes pork

>There would be no hatred between Europeans and Muslims if the Jews didn't rile you both up to begin with
yes there would
anyone who thinks this hasn't spent much time around muslims or is a muslim themselves

Probably saw the gun, thought he was an islamic terrorist coming in for a prayer before killing whites and thats why he called him brother.

He looked so healthy and wise. What a fucking disaster. I hope the asshole suffers. Very courageous to make such asinine posts while pseudoanonymous. What a faggot.

If they all stayed in their own countries, we'd get along great. I mean we gave the jews an entire country to themselves yet they still feel the need to continue ruining ours

hell yeah. Country sausage & white gravy, hot link sausage, bacon, pork chops, pork ribs, pulled pork, cracklings, ham, headcheese

kill yourself race traitor

Attached: 1552759492861.png (1136x676, 277K)

That honk poster ist just jealous