Why are white incels so worked up that a black director casted a black protagonist in his movie?

Why are white incels so worked up that a black director casted a black protagonist in his movie?

Attached: 0D985DCA-CFBD-497C-9C9A-7A50F3FFF46B.jpg (640x893, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but the elite are desperate to start a race war by antagonizing people through the mainstream media and nobody is biting.

As a white incel, I am outraged about this movie. I watch a lot of movies and I'm not going to watch this one in protest. I represent a huge market of movie regulars who like to pay extra for features such as 3D and aromatics.

BECAUSE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, RETARD.

>why would someone be annoyed at a hypocrite

Jews aren't White. Whites have been underrepresented in Hollywood for decades. If Blacks want to exercise in-group preference, it's OK. If Jews want to exercise in-group preference, it's OK. If Whites want to exercise in-group preference, we will need to commit genocide and make sure to get every jew this time.

Except literally no one cares at all

youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0

Attached: Zionism is White Supremacy.png (2550x3300, 141K)

Because Whites aren't allowed to do the same.

literally who?

ZIONISM IS WHITE NATIONALISM. PUT A STOP TO ZIONISM!

They're not. White people don't spend time thinking about minorities except for when you burgle our houses and we have to file a police report.

Get Out was an unironically based movie, I thought it would be all about muh white people oppression but it actually makes fun of white liberals who fetishize black people

>this time

But it didn't happen the first time, so...?

Anyone crying over this is a shill for black people.

No one really cares.

Spike Lee has been making "black" movies for a long time.

I couldn't care less about who are the actors in some Jewish propaganda piece.

Who?

Attached: 43522452345234.png (288x367, 175K)

Thought it was an alright film, was I supposed to dislike it?

Exactly. We need an actual final solution

Attached: jewsgetoutreeeeeee.png (928x8800, 1005K)

I don't care, this is such a disgusting marketing ploy.

Peele is a total cornball negroid. He fucks white grills only and even made a movie about it.

>unironically wasting energy on The Hollyjew
Literally who?

>If you want minorities in movies then make your own
Can somebody show me when or where any White person ever has said this? Literally just one verifiable instance of a White person doing this and I’ll go to sleep.

Excuse me, who is this Peele guy and what movie are we talking about here?

But clearly they’re not being hypocrites and trying to start racial outrage, I don’t get where that could possible come from

Attached: FD1244F4-6F2E-4027-8473-E2892BA9EF37.png (640x1136, 366K)

It's moderately disturbing because by now it's clear Hollywood has a successful blueprint for how to monetize America's racial grievances so everyone who speaks English has this to look forward to for the next ten years.

The problem is they want their cake and eat too.
Imagine the uproar if a white director came out and said he's only going to cast white people from now on.

I saw one article and nobody even bothered to shill it on Jow Forums well except for OP now.

I'm a volcel and i could not give less shit about Jordan Peele or any Marvel flick.

This. It’s kind of entertaining to watch but sad at the same time

I saw this today and my defenses must be low because I swear to god it almost triggered me. The idea that people believe that a single white person gives a fuck is astonishing, but not surprising.

Who exactly? Everyone I know is enjoying Peele movies, even if they aren't without fault.

Exactly. Devon Tracey said it best, we do not fucking care about you. At all. We want you to succeed and not interfere with polite society.

Came here to post this. No one said that to him. This is the equivalent to a feminist starting their own sex toy business, and touting it as some revolutionary step forward for women.

I don't care who he casts. However, if a white person were to say he only wanted white protagonists, he'd be outcast within a day.

i haven't seen or met a single person that even cares about those dumb movies lmao
why do sjw niggers rely on manufactured outrage to get any sort of publicity?

Dude I stopped going to the theatre like ten years ago. Hell, I don't even watch television. I don't know what the fuck is going on in entertainment because the only movies I watch are the pure kino I find people on here recommending. Even then, I don't pay for it.

Attached: tumblr_p992jkbkwo1qmmugio5_500.gif (500x208, 2.7M)

Literally who? I love all this fuss about "white men" hating on movies and shows with a black dominant cast like black panther, I simply do not care about those movies. But even simply not watching it is a form of hate. You dont see a nigger watching LOTR either do you?
Fresh prince of bel air is dope tho

Peele used to be funny, he has went downhill , as much of the rest of our society has, as of recent.

literally who? what?

Also topkek.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peele
Peele was born in New York City,[ and raised by his single mother, Lucinda Williams, on Manhattan's Upper West Side. His mother is white and his father is black.
LMAO

Why do /tv/ and Jow Forums have the same threads?

Attached: F82FC9ED-20A4-44FA-A66D-9A1F80EE90FC.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

He went from funny and not making much money by Hollywood standards to being known as the guy who makes SocJus horror movies and probably makes bank. It's the typical career arc for these people to sell out in such a manner.

No.

I’m guessing it’s the hypocrisy. Blacks getting away with black-only movies while whites are forced to make multicultural faggotry

It's because they haven't joined the Honk side yet OP.

Let the honk flow through you.

Join the honk side.

Das why. Das right OP. Das right.

Attached: JoinTheHonkSide.jpg (958x1285, 594K)

Because they can't just make a movie like a normal human being, they have to point out some race bullshit and make it a fucking issue. Apparently no black director can create anything without it being ultimately about white people, either through muh opresshun or whatever nigger inferiority complexes they're rife with. They just can't make a movie because I don't think nigs are capable of such a thing, their entire identities are cemented to white people and they are obsessed with whites in general, its pathetic. Nigs can't artistically express anything that isn't autotuned rap shit.

because it works............

>Why are white incels so worked up that a black director casted a black protagonist in his movie?
I'm not. To me it makes sense for a black director to cast black people. I think it is a lot easier and better to write stories about people you can relate to and understand better.

I am mad that if white people write and cast stories about white people then people try to say their movies aren't inclusive enough. Even worse when they write about historical settings that wouldn't have blacks and spics and people cry how it is 'too white'

Is that the Medea guy?

how fucking dare you mix this clown up with saint perry

>Nobody cares about Peele's declarations and some people even think it's a good idea
>Trannies feel the need to spam someone that Jow Forums doesn't really hear about to fake an outrage
>"Haha let's trigger Jow Forums xD"
>Doesn't work
>Gets saged and filtered
Also, for the record, nobody cared about black lead actors since Denzel Washington became an action movie superstar. Probably even before that. Problem has always been changing historically white characters into blacks or women or overusing the classic black dude and white girl combo. Nobody cares about anything else, it's hollyjews always crying about "too white", if Peele wants to pander to a black audience let him have a black audience, who cares?

Attached: 5igu58x7qae21.jpg (1242x1035, 76K)

Kek

>casted

fucking laughed

Whos forcing them faggot