Yellow Vests - Gilets Jaunes

Acte XX

Army is here
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Xqr5DAQZY
Macron officially called for army to guard sensitive building in order to ease the charge of riot cop. They were deployed in 2015 after the terror attack under a special rule of law : État d'Urgence which is not martial law btw and their presence was made permanent under a new law

Genevieve Legay
youtube.com/watch?v=qCB8FpTdXaU
Grandma get her skull fractured after falling due to a standard police charge. They were not riot police (blue line helmet) and in a police report an officer said he pushed her. Macron, Republic Attorney and City Mayor are in full damage control and her room in hospital is guarded. Note : the woman belong to an anti cop violcence group with lawyers and such. It was also confirmed by MSM.

Fouquet in flame
youtube.com/watch?v=iT-tk8Ws_6c
A very iconic place of the parisian elit was burnt down last week, I dunno compare it to a famous pizza restaurant where all the democrats of DC go. Sarkozy and Macron often organized their campaign party there. It was since completly covered in metal sheets and indefinitly shut down. It is believed that the riot police tear gas grenade lighted the fire.

Bordeaux ready for Apocalypse
europe1.fr/societe/gilets-jaunes-a-bordeaux-risques-averes-de-degradations-et-de-violences-selon-la-prefecture-3882458
Mayor of Bordeaux warned for an apocalyptic saturday and asked all business to shut down, people to close their windows and not get out. Not only the national rally is expected to go there since Paris will become a bunker but a near major town (Toulouse) will join

Video from epic Acte 18
youtube.com/watch?v=I7OfCTlWg3c
twitter.com/nini12gt/status/1110972116697006080
youtube.com/watch?v=iJUKNNHCBok
youtube.com/watch?v=mM03Pw83Ckc

Macron and kids
youtube.com/watch?v=saDh1q-RWCU
Macron branwashes kids to counter the "yellow vests vs cops" game on playground

Attached: 1546292631795.png (1208x803, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcepNB78CcU
youtube.com/watch?v=rMMM7XtboMc
youtube.com/watch?v=SrMNObJwC8s
youtu.be/HSbJwDnwXko
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k5456638q/f5.image
actionroyaliste.fr/qui-sommes-nous/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdd7nIwZZD0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXZqwWlZPKc
twitter.com/CharlesAslangul/status/1104727308450086912
twitter.com/RichardFerrand/status/1093964997053566981
huffingtonpost.fr/2019/01/06/la-maison-de-la-deputee-lrem-patricia-gallerneau-emmuree-pendant-quelle-dormait_a_23635366/
youtu.be/4DviXEwZinI
youtube.com/watch?v=diUiDKQEYPc
youtube.com/watch?v=CHd0lXJkV-M
youtu.be/_OPSyFHW7yk
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2019/03/29/comment-l-elysee-a-fait-diffuser-un-montage-video-trompeur-pour-tenter-d-excuser-alexandre-benalla_5443397_3224.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bzu6vso329c
youtube.com/watch?v=5MhNJP8JnNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Française
f-cebook.com/CIvicio18/videos/2092754634347821/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gsDw_N-_ck
youtube.com/watch?v=TqQ33SrGAh0
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEygLrpoKL
pscp.tv/w/1ynKOOlZXNkKR
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqdMmQlYxb
thelocal.fr/20190329/what-to-expect-this-weekend-for-the-yellow-vest-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Today Parisian march

Attached: D22p-f3X0AMpUrE.jpg (1200x1131, 323K)

FUCKING ARMY PUSSIES WITH THEIR FAGGOTS ASS BULLPUPS.

I've missed the past few weeks. Has the energy dissipated at all? Are they still just walking around. Somebody give me a quick rundown.

take this mofo macron down already u sissies

Attached: Why didn't you clank it.gif (200x200, 34K)

>Has the energy dissipated at all
Just watch the fugging bideos and tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=FcepNB78CcU

what about foreplay?

Attached: 1525418354681.jpg (580x679, 58K)

Macron is the whore of the jews

Attached: 1550929216176.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

Guillotine Macron already. Shit or get off the pot.

SHTF when?

Attached: alone.jpg (750x744, 65K)

that face when someone rapes your anus

Also, get yourself educated.

In the protest there are both antifas AND anarchists and they are two very different groups. History of Anarchism started in France as a response to police violence on worker strike. They slowly descended in clandestinity and resorted to terrorism, bombing judges houses and robbing banks to distribute to the poors. Yes, the very birth of vehiculed bandidism was due to anarchism (in France)
youtube.com/watch?v=rMMM7XtboMc

You can say whatever you want, but if the fondamental idea behind this protest is right wing (less taxes, decentralization, French and France first) the means to get to it are indubitably anarchists.
youtube.com/watch?v=SrMNObJwC8s

2h see

Attached: 1528993010540.jpg (2048x1448, 549K)

Attached: halloween curse.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

>military fully armed against unarmed protestors
gun control in action, but of course "it would never happen here" mentality of the gullible, what say you now? they don't have water in them guns,

Attached: guns.jpg (500x395, 30K)

RELEASE THE BRITISH HOOLIGANS

Good luck frogbros

bump

Attached: 1546467005559.jpg (600x800, 95K)

Jesus, was she taken hostage?

youtu.be/HSbJwDnwXko

What a limp wristed submissive goy. How can anyone see this and think he isn't a Jewish puppet?

bumpo

Attached: flag guy.webm (900x447, 675K)

Is peste noire soundtrack of this thread?

Every time I see this it is getting worse and worse looking.
At this point someone should just make pixel art version of it.

Is there a website or blog or something where I can follow the protests? I can’t find any decent info here in the US

Yes for Right Wing Anarchism Squad and this too
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

Attached: 1531052040823.png (1135x634, 1.17M)

MACRON PUTA JUIF

Attached: no-allow-usury.jpg (1257x941, 128K)

>the jews don't control the government, user; that's conspiracy theories and probably anti-Semitisms too
>laïcité ftw btw t. Chaim Levi

Attached: 1544004334492.gif (152x144, 216K)

there's a frenchmen inside him dying.

Remember when France got shit done a few hundred years ago? What happened?

Based grenouilles!

Attached: 1546781659433.jpg (800x450, 44K)

What an idiot

yeah, he should have switched side at the last minute.

Fun fact : the globalist class are not really human
Just as jews evolved to become the best parasite expert in lying and deception, they learned how to discard their human emotion. In France right now, when you listen to radio or watch TV you always find on og them, MP, news anchor, expert, calling for the death of yellow vests. I'm not memeing, they want the army to shoot them down.

It never happened, we just changed rulers

Attached: 1524107706859.jpg (1000x625, 458K)

Friendly reminder: Macron is a closet fag

Attached: macronfag.jpg (1000x625, 432K)

Thanks for making a proper thread OP.

Attached: 336.jpg (850x1200, 469K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=SrMNObJwC8s
Neat.
>This is so French that my sandwich became a baguette.

Attached: ac3.png (716x1018, 734K)

Godspeed frogs!

>tfw you realize black and yellow flags are being held
RIGHT
WING
ANARCHISM
SQUAD

Attached: 1549109800942.png (500x698, 114K)

Lets end this farce already, these republics need to end. The third and subsequent republics are constructs, not just of traitors within, but of Bismarck and the Prussians. It was a deliberate effort to weaken France because they knew a Kingdom returning after the war with Prussia in 1871 would be far more deadly to Germany than a divided Republic. He says it all himself.
>Opinion de Bismarck sur la République, l'Empire, et les Bourbons en France
gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k5456638q/f5.image
He wholeheartedly supported the Republican coup that betrayed the Empire because he knew a France divided by the political party popularity game would be impotent in the face of pangermanism fully manifest.

Learn about how every Republic has made a deliberate effort to crush Catholicism in our country because they know that they can only make us servile if they bind us to material addictions.

I apologise to anglophones who are interested, I'm not sure where to find English translations of the document, from a purely historical analysis perspective it is definitely worth a read. From the position of a French person it is vital to understand that the Republic is our death, forged by enemies from without, and traitors deliberately suppressing our past. It has never been French and it has never been good for us, only stripped rights and privileges from workers and the church, and gotten us involved in multiple pointless wars that killed millions of us. God and Kingdom are our salvation. I implore you investigate our history deeply, not just what's taught by the Republic. I suggest Histoire de France by Jacques Bainville, a historian and author who predicted Hitler's rise in the 1920s, he was a member of Action Française.

actionroyaliste.fr/qui-sommes-nous/

>N'oublie jamais ce que tu es
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdd7nIwZZD0

>Combattre pour la vraie France
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXZqwWlZPKc

Attached: be090728eb86938ec2a69713831aa79f.jpg (1024x1449, 294K)

Macron's ebin ad for the EU elections.
twitter.com/CharlesAslangul/status/1104727308450086912
Starring Bannon and Le Pen as nazis.
>Look at our epoch.
>Look at it in the face.
>And you will see that you have no choice.
>You have only one simple choice, the one to choose to let a little bit more space with each election to the nationalists, to those who hate Europe, and in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, they will be there.
>We have already seen them win here!
>Or you have the choice, to take your responsibilities, everywhere, and to want this Europe, by taking every risk, each one of us in our countries.
>Thus this ambition, we must carry it right now.
>Right now, because now the time has come.
>Have this crazy ambition once again.
>To want a Europe that is stronger, more democratic, renewed by its culture and that which unites us!
>I ask of you, and you in particular, you the youth of Europe, to have this extreme ambition, maybe a little bit crazy.
>What we hope for is between our hands.
>Let us wish for it together.
>For us and for our children.
>Thus, I promise to you, we will succeed.
OK my translation isn't perfect but still it's pretty ridiculous desu.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: democracy must perish where it was born.png (939x559, 903K)

It's going to be monarchism isn't it?

Would be a shame if someone took that threat to their house and enacted it... totally in minecraft of course.

Last week, a riot police cop got an heart attack. It was so bad that he needed CPR. It was memoryholed in the medias.
Does someone has news about him ?

>Would be a shame if someone took that threat to their house
twitter.com/RichardFerrand/status/1093964997053566981
huffingtonpost.fr/2019/01/06/la-maison-de-la-deputee-lrem-patricia-gallerneau-emmuree-pendant-quelle-dormait_a_23635366/

Even the journalists get searched in the metro stations, this is why the YV don't bring protection or weapons to the marches because they get confiscated at these checkpoints.
youtu.be/4DviXEwZinI

Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=CHd0lXJkV-M

At most I'd say Democracy at the local level for decision making, aristocracy at the regional, and Monarchy at the national. This political party popularity game that we're told makes us free, although that's not really explained, is a hole that we fell into and must fight to get out of. Also we need to end this crude department system that broke up our historic provinces into numbers on a list. The Republicans do everything they can to wipe traces of the real France from our minds, the changed everything, and even tried to change the calender before. They work to replace Catholicism with this new fetish, "laïcité", that they want us to worship instead, they say so themselves in interviews. Our country was founded upon the union of our first King and the the Catholic church, it's an inseparable part of us whether you practice or not, they reject the Catholic identity of our country and people yet they try to keep the name of France?! The Republic is not France! It's a lich keeping our country imprisoned and turned against each other. Vive la France, Vive le Roi!

Attached: e588358678f27cc009809a3c7a47dfe4.jpg (674x650, 97K)

Hasn't peste noire explicitly said something along the lines "if we are right wing we are barely fascist-anarchists" denying accusations of possible racism etc. Can't remember it accurately.
But it seems to be common that fascist and nationalistic bands work with nazi bands only because they have no other place to go.

Saw on Twitter that he made it but they didn't give any other details. The old lady that got trampled also made it but no details either.

It will be if we make the right decision. There are no perfect governments, but there are more human ones. The Republic has always bathed in the blood of our people, repeatedly over the two centuries. The Kingdom had never been so destructive to its own people, despite what the Republicans would try to force into our heads, it was not tyranny.

Attached: 069a8385bbd0747fc37d2f0c1a1c7e88.jpg (800x1075, 123K)

I still see AF stickers on my street but I can't find you anywhere.

Attached: 1553492541125.png (1177x1453, 1016K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 9e6ba926b69526b7d52eed67c5d95fb0--henri-revolutions.jpg (236x370, 18K)

革命无罪
造反有理
youtu.be/_OPSyFHW7yk

Attached: 802ac9954376ebafe74f14e9ed0a02a2_0.jpg (479x289, 45K)

That's all those idiots are good for : putting stickers everywhere. And baiting people into this controlled opposition who always sides with the republic.

'Bump

I almost pity him

>macron making up fake evidence to protect his buttbudy benalla

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2019/03/29/comment-l-elysee-a-fait-diffuser-un-montage-video-trompeur-pour-tenter-d-excuser-alexandre-benalla_5443397_3224.html

Attached: 1548523048055.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

It was natural order of our people. Broken now. If monarchism today can work then I will be ears to it. But we shall see.

It begins. There will be English who do that. You will see.

It's dead

is this based or just frogs being faggots

how new are you ?

>Democracy at the local level for decision making, aristocracy at the regional, and Monarchy at the national.

This is actually a very fair shout. I think if people seen this more they would allow it besides people with major egos or fear of aristocrats and monarchs making decisions that extremely harm the working class.

Attached: soon.jpg (560x441, 58K)

it most assuredly was tyranny perhaps not the tyranny of the first republic but like you say there are more human governments

Ruptly live when?

there is a French saying going like "propaganda by the deed" I have nothing to say to you, just watch

Attached: 1530983659250.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

>good work speaks for itself

got you french user

Why is this tread at page 4? Bump.

LIVE FEED
youtube.com/watch?v=Bzu6vso329c

Attached: Dzn7dwVWwAEY-tf.jpg (1080x1068, 58K)

Silly frog, didn't you know that jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Couple telling their encounter with LO. They took them to the side, near Vuitton. Cops took their signs, treated them like terrorists.
They've been here every Saturday since the first. Why : the future of my children.
>I don't want to leave a country like that to my kids.
>People need to wake up. Lots are stuck in their bubbles, but people need to wake up.
>Too much repression now, things are going too far. I saw cops interrogate a girl at the train station, they dumped the content of her bag on the ground. This is going to far.

Living in centre of Nice atm
Can hear Gilets Jaunes outside my house
Might go down and have a look

Attached: 1542820878894.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Police helicopter roaming in the sky since this morning for me.
Who's th real terrorist ?

Attached: 1539151852734.jpg (720x820, 109K)

Authorities are worried about Bordeaux, where several main figures of the GJ movement will be today.
The mayor asked for a "dead city", calling the inhabitants to stay at home, the shops to close.

Bordeaux is not the only city in that case.

Attached: vw8p40n3p7p21.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

By the way, where are we at regarding classes?

Attached: 1549116059091.jpg (3600x10000, 3.78M)

Switching up cities? Good call. Hopefully same numbers hit Bordeaux then.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MhNJP8JnNk
Ruptly knows the shit will hit the fan in Bordeaux

based grandma

I have his version but I think it's from 2-3 protest ago

Attached: 1548804513821.jpg (3600x10000, 3.96M)

Merci le professeur. Rien a branler de tes prises de tete d'homo, sale tapette de mes deux

Grandma is spitting redpill like big pharma spit opïod in the US

is this the grandma that got her skull cracked?

Do I look like I know what a jaypeg is?

VERBOTTEN

No, Genevieve Legay is still in hospital

I wonder what is going on in the minds of the riot police....

Is RT going to follow Bordeaux instead of Paris?

What is AF?

Attached: 3535232352.jpg (468x666, 52K)

i really hope a few yellow vests are martyred today, that will finally force the dumb LARPing frogs to understand the reality of the situation, the truth of how far the globalists are prepared to go to keep their 100 year old project on track. Watch them run like the pussy assed faggots they are, protesting cunts, they protest everything, strikes, demonstrations etc you name it french cucks are up for it, but the moment shit gets real they'll remember their true nature, that is the nature of the eternal coward.

Attached: 5c9761a3488c7bfc308b4568.jpg (790x444, 96K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Française

probably something like i should have finished highschool

UPDATED LIVESTREAM LIST

>Multi
>Paris
f-cebook.com/CIvicio18/videos/2092754634347821/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gsDw_N-_ck
youtube.com/watch?v=TqQ33SrGAh0
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEygLrpoKL
pscp.tv/w/1ynKOOlZXNkKR
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqdMmQlYxb

Attached: MACRON FOUQUETS.jpg (720x638, 118K)

Any stream?

Attached: comfyfire.png (1024x683, 509K)

I suspect this is the main reason why authorities are worried.

Attached: expectedfortoday68Fforburgers.png (508x514, 45K)

Because of the temperature?

>right wing bumdrillers

Winter is over, more people will go outside. The weather as a big influence on protest attendance.

>A number of protests have been announced on Facebook, in cities including Paris, Toulouse and Rouen. There are also marches and demonstrations planned in a number of smaller centres including Montpellier, Limoges, Dieppe, Quimper and Epinal. On Facebook a 'national appeal' has been launched to gather in the southern town of Avignon. Organisers describe it as "a national gathering in Avignon on March 30 for more fiscal justice, social, more democracy and a real change for the environment without taxing us for that!" Local government officials have reacted by announcing the temporary closure of the railway station and banning large gatherings. The town's historic Papal Palace, where the protesters are invited to meet, is to be given extra protection. This week "yellow vest" organisers applied to be allowed to demonstrate on the Champs-Elysées again, but permission for that has not been granted and the famous avenue will remain off limits to marchers on Saturday. Instead, "yellow vests" are inviting people to gather in the Place de la Bastille. Several places have been declared off-limits to protesters. In Toulouse the Place du Capitole is off limits to protests, while in Rouen protests in the city centre are banned, as they were last week. In Bordeaux large parts of the city centre have been placed off limits to protesters after the mayor said he had information that "there will be hundreds of hooligans and people who are spoiling for a fight". Mayor Nicolas Florian asked people to remain in their homes on Saturday and told shop owners to shutter their stores. In Paris 10 Metro stations will be closed from 8am. They are; Tuileries, George V, Charles de Gaulle Etoile,Concorde, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Champs Elysées Clemenceau, Invalides, Miromesnil, Assemblée Nationale and Varenne. Extra closures may well be announced on Saturday morning.

thelocal.fr/20190329/what-to-expect-this-weekend-for-the-yellow-vest-protests

Attached: ACT 19.jpg (1405x782, 302K)

I hope they dont go to the Montmartre. These protests when they end up there are always the most boring ones.

There were hundreds of thousands protesters when it was cold as fuck and when it was raining.
Now that the sky cleared the govt fears more people will join in.

What are they chances of a good show today? Act 18 was lit, but act 19 went back to being a bore