Holy shit. OB just dropped that Joe Rogan is gay and fucked dudes. Not that its any surprise to any of us...

holy shit. OB just dropped that Joe Rogan is gay and fucked dudes. Not that its any surprise to any of us. But now it's official.

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/joe-rogan.html?m=1
youtu.be/Q5qUoElv3Sc
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is a literal cuck and his wife fucks other dudes on the side. His daughter is black. Still a good podcast though.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCK

Attached: holyshit.png (801x827, 1.51M)

>based

>it is now

Attached: 1546195628976.jpg (1024x714, 88K)

Who the fuck of OB and why do we give a shit about some bread and circus CIA assets of a "host"? Fuck you and thus midget faggot.

Attached: IMG_9419.jpg (530x402, 66K)

Based and check’d

he's a sodomite

This is very important information

Repost n share please.

He's a guy that works with Alex Jones and astroturfs on Jow Forums to push his or Jones' agenda.

I mean he literally watches naked men roll around for a living

>He's a guy that works with Alex Jones and astroturfs on Jow Forums
well fuck, that conforms it

Fucking traps would be less dishonorable than a coalburner I guess.

Quads of truth
Rogans always gotten super gay whenever he talks about large men like lesner for example. He has rape fantasies about him.
Honestly wouldn't doubt it. I can't remember what podcast it was but it was within the last few months. He somehow got to talking about how he might have turned out gay if this friend he had as a kid had asked him to be or something like that. Or maybe that was the guest. Can't remember but either way I was listening thinking what the fuck is this gay shit.

Nahh that sounds like rogan

Don't they make all these NWO shills get fucked in the ass so they can blackmail them in case they spill the beans?

Ducking virus

Attached: 1505513749251.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Kek someone post when he sees a male doing the same thing, you can see his literal cocklust

I think it might have been with Sam harris.
Pretty sure they were talking about determinism and joe was like "yeah I can see how I might have been gay."

>some unhinged psycho makes baseless statement
>100% irrefutable proof!
I genuinely hope rogan sues the fuck out of OB.

Dropping the news that Rogan is gay and likes dicks is a Mossad distraction to prevent everyone from watching Alpha Brain and discovering that he's actually not a very intelligent person.
youtu.be/Q5qUoElv3Sc

discord
(O)---|13|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

But then he'd have to argue that being accused of being gay is a negative thing.
And at that point he may as well start saying faggot again.

no fucking shit. I bet him and brendan schaub have had sex

That would not surprise me,I mean,I like his podcast and all,but his liberal ideas make me think that he,in some point of his life,fucked other dudes and vice versa.
So when that matter is brought up in public,he´s basic bullet proof of any kind of criticism.