Was it honestly always theatre? I mean, May has brought the Brexit deal 3 times

Each time she got voted down AND each time every single person knew that the deal would be voted down before the vote.

And now May says it is “a 4th vote or we’ll seek a long extension and a general election and an EU election”. How was this not the plan all along since the start??

Attached: 0DE02D5A-96BC-4419-B47C-C51B2568BDBC.jpg (1268x1268, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9DiMrJs2Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=BsaFDZfz8Lc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6867539/Channel-4-newsreader-Jon-Snow-says-Ive-never-seen-white-people-one-place.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? We all know that any sort of "negotiations" are nothing but empty talk until a no-deal brexit happens.

They are calling a general election, though... then abandon Brexit.

Why is that exactly? What does Britain or the EU have to win on a no-deal?

I think nobody wins with a no deal. But both sides are still bluffing. It’s like having two people not fold before the river and staring and staring, both knowing the river card will be irrelevant anyway... but pretending it matters. Both sides know that the worst for both sides is if Johnny Nobody wins the pot with a pair of Kings.

As if new elections will solve anything. The last round they lost even more seats.

The problem is UK MPs don't know what they want or want something that doesn't exist. Typical self-entitled Brit attitude.

They should get exactly what they want: no deal.

>holding a vote regarding brexit with people in the pockets of the eu
I'm sure they'll vote for something in favor of leaving the EU any day now!

The EU doesn't really want a deal. They've been playing their cards really well, pretending to keep an extended helpful hand to the UK.

Macron also wants no deal. It's Merkel who probably insisted on softening the EU's stance on Brexit. She's probably on the hook for any potential fallout on Germany's carmaking sector.

If it wasn't for Germany's insistence on having an orderly Brexit, based on a deal, everyone else in the EU would have already shown the Brits where the door is. Everyone else is sick and tired of their cherry picking.

There isn’t going to be any Brexit.
Goyim are paying £40 gorillion to STAY IN.
Silly goyim you don’t think voting changes anything?

Democracy.

>Put politicians who wanted to remain in charge of leaving
>confused why youre not leaving

aahhh you know, it really isn't a real democracy if their vote doesn't go through regardless of how many times it has been put.

It’s all a divide a conquer exercise. The possibility of a non deal is stressful to Europeans and stressful to the British. People are supposed to get impatient and angry as the government fails to plan for leave at the same time as failing to negotiate an out. This is designed to get people to blame each other for the fiasco, and the not the government because people still believe the EU brexit negotiations are real. The grooming gangs scandal is icing on the cake for people who don’t care about brexit but could still be used to attack other groups

She can agree whatever the fuck she wants, the next PM will be brexiteer and call no-deal as soon as they are in power, and that will be under instruction.
You have less than three month.

nothing but you whould not make deals with terrorist my fren. just crash and burn everything down to restart without it's rotten core. no way to fix it from within

For the love of god EU friends, kick us out. Veto the extension.

Attached: based_black_boy_bucks_by_pige0nhole-dbytvj7.png (333x350, 124K)

Brexit has been a means by which to remove the UK's opt-outs for ever closer union. The end goal is reached in one of three ways:

>Hard Brexit
No Deal Brexit would allow the EU to stymie all negotiations to come to any agreement. This will piss off the upper middles and financial interests who will not want interruption to their lifestyles and wealth. This "crisis" would continue anywhere from 6 months to a year and bring down any government in power at the time. The "solution" would be to renegotiate with the EU and rejoin the block, except this time without the UK's opt-outs. UK is now a full vassal of the EU.

>Soft Brexit
The above outcome but done prior to any crisis. The terms of the cucking will be determined before the exit and then slowly the EU and UK would go deeper and deeper into integration for "economic reasons", again without all the opt-outs. This would take between 3-5 years to be realised. This is the preferred option because it at once placates the Brexiteers who don't understand their ideals of sovereignty will only happen if they throw all MPs into the Thames, not through democracy.

>Cancelling Brexit
This is a controversial one as it increases the antagonism in the country. By NOT going through with Brexit, the risk is that a legitimate political crisis forms: a vote happened but was not carried out (putting aside the problem of having a referendum in a constitutional framework that is based on Parliamentary supremacy). So now the country divides between Brexiteers and non-Brexiteers and will become increasingly hostile. This is problematic as it introduces uncertainty in control and would possibly require amping up physical, martial control. This isn't ideal for the establishment as the mask can't slip too hard or else they risk galvanising opposition. Furthermore, cancelling Brexit retains the status quo, which is not what EU nor its adherents want; they want deeper integration.

All the Leave supporting candidates for leadership of the Conservatives either stabbed each other in the back or willingly dropped out.

All of the posturing over the last 2 years is basically a pantomime designed to obfuscate the real outcomes. No one wants to be holding the bag when the true outcome happens either. So the best strategy is the hard-Brexit one. Every party can be "blameless", the crisis which prompts the "solution" of reintegrating into the EU still comes to pass, and all political powers retain their positions.

Lolno. Gove is the most likely replacement and he wants a deal.

Attached: let em burn.jpg (1600x1066, 290K)

The UK is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship in disguise
>March 29th was written into law
The government broke their own law and now we have a lawless country
>constitutional crisis

Attached: ukc.png (988x571, 652K)

And now the law has been amended. That's how laws work in this country.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a flower or a wasp or a bird singing in the sky? I want to be a tree. I would rather be a housefly or garden ornament. Or.. or a Dragon! Dragons are totally fucking awesome. Anything is better than this. The mad, crazy tunes are only heard when the politicians speak these day. I'm at that point now with Brexit. It's just crazy.

> Full Metal Jacket tier

Attached: 580neltharion.jpg (580x403, 56K)

Pull on time, see wtf happens after EU elections. Get new deal or Brexit canceled.

Why doesn't she respect Parliament's vote?

Nothing works in Your orwellian state.

>And now the law has been amended

no it hasn't ass wipe, there has been no new law passed, they have extended without authority which means we now live in a treasonous dictatorship

May literally has autism. She has no friends, no allies, no tact, no nuance, no brain. How the fuck did this person even get into parliament in the first place...

>MUH DEMOCRACY!
>keeps bringing back the same shit until she gets the result she wants

Because her "Parliament" is in Brussels.

>He thinks it's a Conservative choice

EU supporters not fulfilling the outcome of a referendum! Imagine my surprise!

How in the flying fuck is it legal for her to just keep putting forward this same goddamn deal over and over again. I'm surprise someone hasn't just shot her fuck

I think its time to stop pretending the UK is a democracy, A self appointed elite have pulled off a coup just as effectively as a group of generals with army backing could.

The will of the people expressed through the largest voter turn out ever has been ignored, MPS elected on manifesto promises to obey the will of the people have reneged on those promises.

Democracy in the UK is dead and Parliament no longer has any moral authority to rule, pass laws, raise taxes, etc and the general population is under no moral obligation to obey them, everyone is now living in an occupied country

In a very real sense all those pushing for this country to be ruled by a foreign power could and should be classed as enemy agent and traitors and dealt with accordingly

My first words when the result of the referendum came in was, "Well that'll never happen"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

she is there as a remainer to drag it out as long as she can, she should NEVER have been PM let alone at such a time we needed a leave supporting leader.

Attached: theresa-may-votes-remain.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

It's not lol.
There's a law made in 1604 that forbids votes being repeatedly shoved into Parliament over and over. Only, no one's fucking following that law.

The UK is now an elective oligarchy, where the common man chooses the lesser evil to dictate un-democratically in Parliament. Oh, you want a candidate that actually cares about democracy? Oops! We suspended them from the major parties ages now.

So 100 Brits can’t get together and put a bullet in her head in Minecraft?

may is a remainer, that's all you need to know

Democratically trying to dismantle an un-democratic system is naturally an uphill battle.
We have a thing called "first past the post" in Bongistan, which basically fucks a political party if their voters are spread out over a wide area; this is why UKIP has 0% of seats in Parliament despite making around 30% of total votes nationwide. Think of it like the electoral college in the US.
Whichever candidate in a local area gets the most votes (even if it's not even close to 50%), gets the seat, regardless of how many votes the other parties had.
UKIP has already been smeared as "racist" by the MSM and now normies won't vote for them. A completely new upstart party would have no chance of ever getting a seat in Parliament, hence we practically have a two-party system (Tories and Labour) who both give zero fucks about the people they "represent".

the problem is trust no one trust anyone any more in mine craft

Attached: 1516615942102.jpg (1200x1162, 230K)

>labour government and no brexit

Attached: BDB1808F-28AF-4244-8114-206E8BAD0D26.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

Nothing but EU actually wants the brits out now, because EU-elections are approaching and they don't want the brits to participate.

This is why Nigel stepped aside
He knew that they weren't actually going to do it
And he had to let you see that they didn't intend to do it.

Attached: NigelvsEU.png (1215x711, 886K)

How long till someone puts a bullet, I mean a spoon through her skull?

Come one you know its possible.

Why is it whenever a politican speaks on TV whenever they open their mouth's I only hear the Rhubarb and Custard music instead of their words?

Brexit's all gone fucking insane that's why!

youtube.com/watch?v=g9DiMrJs2Ho

Attached: do it hahahahaa.jpg (1382x778, 97K)

>br*tish people having faith in their institutions
Laughable

May gives me more of a Frightenstein vibe
youtube.com/watch?v=BsaFDZfz8Lc

I seriously doubt the EU is bluffing.
They just want the UK to make a fucking decision for once.

Oi! I heard you've been denying your child's gender identity mister leaf! Off to the gulag with you!

Attached: RCMP.jpg (847x1422, 243K)

This so-called deal is actually Brexit cancelled, it is the globalists only real hope of reversing the referendum result, accordingly they will keep on voting for it until it goes through.

Dios Mia... el amalgamacion de los americanos...

It won't pass, she's mentally ill.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6867539/Channel-4-newsreader-Jon-Snow-says-Ive-never-seen-white-people-one-place.html

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

bullshit.

If there's a general election then doesn't it become a purely party partisan issue, with the Conservatives whipped to support Brexit and Labour to oppose?

Attached: 1553636259998.jpg (510x495, 49K)

The people have no power. The politicians are the chess pieces. It's all a game to (((them)))

Attached: 1540297470693.png (634x620, 973K)

The bongs are mostly a kek generator at this point, nobody takes that shithole seriously.

Yes everything involving Trump or Brexit has been theater.
Its just to keep people engaged in the system while the final stages of the Technocratic police state are put in place and demographics are irrevocably fucked.

Didn't have a choice, couldn't vote UKIP because we'd end up with a commie, Gove ended up stabbing Boris in the back so no one wanted him and all the other Brexit candidates dropped out or ended up supporting May.

If you bongs let them pull a "vote until you get it right" second referendum...

I cant think of anything more cucked to call you than English.