Will Polish-German relations ever get better?

Will Polish-German relations ever get better?

Attached: 55aeeb08a957b_o,size,640x400,q,71,h,da3072.jpg (640x400, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(history)
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Łapanka
codoh.com/library/document/2526/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If germany continues to exist, and that is a big if, then they might get better, or they might not.
Pilsudski died to soon. The situation back then made a german-polish alliance highly attractive, because of the soviet threat.
Beck that idiot did not understand that, thought poland could fight of both and seeked support of france/britain/us which betrayed them to stalin.
I believe we would live in a better world today if Pilsudski had lived on a few more years.

We may have had our wars, but we team up when the ugly brown people start poking.

Attached: 1307953_1_o.jpg (403x1074, 91K)

If krauts pay reparations maybe.

No.

Cmon, polish are ready to suck german dicks on a daily basis.

The digits command it, pay reparations Fritz.

No, fuck Germany.

I fed this to an online OCR.
Ho (d arch-megaiomena for our abilities What Hitler really thought about Poles
rRANKFURT (UNIPRESS). We have information today that should evoke a feeling of amazement in the Pole. According to United Press's a-genation, the American government knew in one of Frankfurt's bunkers the secret memorandum of Hitler to Himmler on March 4, 1944. So many memorabilia discussing the issues of rc) dibbed by the Third Craft. ..fueltrer "wrote about Poles:" Poles are the most intelligent nation of all that Germany met during this war in Europe ... Poles, according to my opinion and based on the observation and reports from the General Gutiernll • They are the only nation in Europe that combines high Intelligence with uncanny cleverness, it is the most talented nation in Euro-pie, because living in non-audible harsh political conditions, it will create great sense of life, nowhere else -kany Nu nallawk • recent research carried out by Reichsrassen, German scholars have come to the conclusion that Poles should hye asymiloWiini to German societies / As a worthy element, Racial Set. Our scholars have come to the conclusion that the combination of non-steely regularity with polo. to Poles would give excellent results Forced bankruptcy of own k) olltyki testimony naN: wrzeszego wro-`t Polishness about the advantages of our na 'zoak, worth there is attention.

if they return the bikes and cars

>invade neighbors left and right
>WHY DID POORLAND RESIST GERMANY? WE ARE TRUSTWORTHY!

brainlet

>777

i knew it, god is a progressive faggot

poles were considered subhumans by germans. there would be no alliance. Hitler wanted Polish land for German farmers and families to settle, and the Poles would be starved to death. they explained it many times. France, Scandinavia, etc could be accepted as aryan and made german if the nazis won but everything east of germany = cattle

discord
(O)---|3|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

learn history nigger

poland could have avoided it if they stoped killing germans, hitler sent them a lot of ultimatums, and then WE england and france declared war on germany not the opposite

all those ultimatums are fabricated psyops from 30' to justify attack on poland, thankfully uk nor france got fooled.

You're one dumb motherfucker

Not when one or the other roll with right wing government.

i bet you would be happy living in vichy france with your sisters sucking off Hans for deutsche mark

>evidence of Hitler extolling Poles

>poles were considered subhumans by germans

Imagine being so cucked you don't even know who your enemy is.

Actually Poland invaded and took territory from all it´s neighbors even before Hitler came to power.
Pilsudski died in 1935 before germany took any inch of land of anybody.
Germany offered Poland an alliance, but Beck refused. Germany allied with several slav nations and did not betray them.
And to the "poles were considered non-aryans" argument:
Occupied polish cities were divided in "jewish" and "aryan" districts. Guess in which districts the poles lived?
The nazi government was opportunistic. An enemy poland was of course inhabited by inferior, primitive people. An ally would have been a "Brudervolk". Suiting your propaganda to the situation 1x1.

Poles are slavo-jew-mutts and Hitler should have finished them off

>thankfully uk nor france got fooled
Yeah, they totally saved you. You should be thankful to this day.

Artverwandt is aryan too. So much for "Generalplan Ost".

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (507x476, 89K)

>Germany offered Poland an alliance, but Beck refused
Imo that was the worst decision ever made. It led to pointless deaths of milions of Poles

>your sisters sucking off Hans for deutsche mark
As opposed to your sister sucking off me for €...

everyone preffered the german occupation to the """liberators""" back then, they didn't rape us, they didn't bombed us, the allies did however

I'm Polish and German. Every day I have to thwart the bloody battle that occurs inside my body. I think I've almost reached a ceasefire agreement.

Translated version

Attached: 1540679021764.jpg (1200x761, 274K)

The treaty that protected Poland was signed THE DAY BEFORE Hitler's scheduled invasion. It gave him pause for a few days until he resolved it was all bullshit. In fact, the part of the treaty that guaranteed military intervention was secret from the Germans. It was a Dr. Strangelovian approach to world politics.

Attached: dr-strangelove.jpg (1600x1200, 204K)

i fuck a polish cutie, so my relationship is pretty good with them

>Imagine being so cucked you don't even know who your enemy is.
shut the fuck up burger. ww2 is just a joke for you guys that you use for 2019 sports team politics. 1/5 of the polish population died during the war. it doesnt matter that Hitler said something nice about the poles one time, the fact is they were killed and kicked off their land and enslaved and had their children taken away. they were a slave race like the rest of the slavs. just because we're all white now doesn't mean people in the 1930s and 40s cared about that shit , least of all Aryan supremacists

Attached: Lapanka_zoliborz_warszawa_Polska_1941.jpg (500x429, 124K)

My dad grew up in Marienburg, East Prussia and was 14 at the end of the war. He had many good Polish friends and their Polish housekeeper was evacuated along with my dad to near Berlin, before being deported to Siberia by the Russians. My uncle, a 15 year old in the Hitler Youth covered the rear flank of the escaping German, Polish and Russian refugees fleeing the Bolsheviks. He operated radar, anti-aircraft and blew up dams to protect Poles and Russians alike.

>Pic related is a mass grave of Germans that my uncle couldn't save in Marienburg.

I am not angry with you nor the Russians, but the Jews and the Anglo Saxon traitors among us are my enemies.

Attached: malbork-grave.jpg (460x320, 52K)

Not until Poland returns stolen German clay.

Attached: images (1).png (130x98, 4K)

Fuck off Helmut.

Those are not stolen clay, but temporary occupied territory returned to Poland

Attached: 1523575960844.png (451x708, 543K)

>poles were subhumans by Germans. there would be no alliance. Hitler wanted german land for German farmers and families to settle, and the Poles would be starved to death or go back to Khazaria. they explained it many times.

Y'know, Janusz, Germany is, in fact, the problem. Think about it - the balance of power set by the Congress of Vienna in 1815 got absolutely wrecked & BTFO'd after 1871. Germany started quarrelling with everyone, trying to expand its borders & influence at the expense of others, their Platz and der Sonne required the absolute submission of the rest of Europe (I'm not blaming Bismarck, the great Realpolitiker, though he ought to have remained a Prussian statesman instead of a Pan-German unifier).

Russia followed a similar path expanding both west- and eastwards, eventually coming into conflict with the UK in Afganistan and in the Turkish Straits - why, you might ask => they tried to upset the balance of power and we all know why balance is important, now don't we? One hegemon to rule over everything might sound ideal but just you wait when that hegemon collapses, succumbs into chaos (Russian civil war, the breakup of the USSR, possible future collapse of the American empire).

So, to answer your question, the answer is simple: no, they'll never get better. Why? Because the mere existence of D**tschland upsets the balance of power, as does the existence of a European Russia. So, what needs to be done, then? Upgrade Poland into a regional great power like it used to be in the 16th and 17th centuries - balancing both Germany and Russia & protecting EVROPA.

Do you know what was volklist?
Do you know that Polish people under german occupation just have to do one sign on volklist to become a semi german?
ONE FUCKING SIGN
if i live in 39 i would like to instant sign volklist

okay. i dont think polish refugees would be escaping into Germany during the Soviet advance unless they were collaborators and figured they would be fucked if the Russians caught them so they decided to take their chances. either way the Germans didnt give a shit about Poles and used them as slave labor and didn't let them leave their hopeless Festung (fortress) in '44 and '45 so your narrative about Germans wanting to protect them from the Bolsheviks is bullshit. They didnt care about protecting them when they made the Molotov–Ribbentrop pact with Stalin and split Poland in 2 in 1939 either.
>Mabork massacre
1800 civilians was what the Germans killed every morning before coffee on the Eastern Front in the Soviet Union. the Russians lost a ridiculous amount of people. of course they're going to be pissed, of course they're going to want revenge, even soft Americans would be turned into savages after something like that, let alone Russians. germans started it. lost. what did they think would happen? "hehe no hard feelings fellow europeans right? :) "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(history)
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Łapanka
yeah right. if they needed you, you would be sent to a labor camp and your sister would be sent to a German whore house, volklist or no volklist

> i dont think polish refugees would be escaping into Germany during the Soviet advance unless they were collaborators
The Bolsheviks were the monsters, not the Germans. The Poles, Russians and Baltic peoples were terrified of the Bolsheviks. Any Pole with the means tried to escape to Germany, but the Allies sent all the Poles throughout Europe back to the Soviets. Of course, they were considered trators for fleeing with the Germans and most were sent to Siberian Gulags or worse.

>They didnt care about protecting them when they made the Molotov–Ribbentrop pact with Stalin
The Molotov- Ribbentrop Pact was a necessity to maintain peace. There was great hostilities between all three countries and Hitler was trying to buy as much peace as possible. As evidence, he never claimed land for the Reich that wasn't already majority German. One exception was the Polish Corridor which was just renegotiated and Tesin which Poland had taken from Slovakia when Germany invaded Czech and was given back to Slovakia.

>of course they're going to want revenge
That is a war crime and is not related to the German attacks. Germans did not execute people with the goal of ethnic cleansing. They executed partisans and suspected Communists, who were mostly Jews.

Attached: gulag archipelago.jpg (570x940, 97K)

>1800 civilians was what the Germans killed every morning before coffee on the Eastern Front in the Soviet Union.
source: your ass
>the Russians lost a ridiculous amount of people
Nearly every ethnic Russian that came into contact with Germans was a soldier because hardly any part of Russia proper was occupied by Germany. The biggest enemy of the Russian soldiers was the Soviet leadership itself, they killed more Russians than were killed in combat.

source here, written by Russians themselves: codoh.com/library/document/2526/

Attached: 1524772917154.jpg (960x720, 188K)

I sure hope so. I like poles depite all that happened in our past. But a good relationship is worth nothing as long we are occupied by foreign forces.

Attached: 1541858019764.jpg (800x542, 464K)

I hope not.
We don't need them and they don't need us
Let us stay that way

Attached: 1548106890794.jpg (2048x1536, 882K)

>poles were considered subhumans by germans.
please learn something about racial ideology before spouting such nonsense. you would have probably been classified as falian/nordic mix

I saw this thing many times, but every time I searched for the source all that came up was in Polish. As such I can't help but to think that this is just something written by some commie that wanted to feel better or for some post war propaganda.

Can anybody link me to the photos of the original writings?

>As opposed to your sister sucking off me for €...
As opposed, your sister sucking black/arabic/turkish dick for free.
Get lost, only we can humiliate Poland.

It's written by neo-Nazis coping in the 90's

No, that just means the relations will not get better

>Those are not stolen clay, but temporary occupied territory returned to Poland

Attached: 1553944542726s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

It would be nice if the relations improved as we can have a good future, but the amount of nazi dindunuffins in this thread is just farcical.

I'll have to assume so until I can find actual photos.

>Oy vey those nazis (allegedly) wanted to starve half of Europe to death
You mean like what actually happened to the millions of Germans after the war?
That can't be right... No one would shamelessly project their crimes like that.

>You mean like what actually happened to the millions of Germans after the war?
They deserved it desu
Justice doesn't have a nationality