Caught this npc Anarchist flag in my town, how do I capture it?

Caught this npc Anarchist flag in my town, how do I capture it?

Attached: DSC_0056.jpg (3840x2160, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=JZctCxAmzDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Climbing, probably.

dont be a faggot

Shimmy your arse out there user.
D O S O M E T H I N G

Just swat the owner

discord
(O)---|4|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

>how do I capture it?

Please, it's called redistributing.

assuming you can't climb, get a long pole and make a torch on the end with some cloth and accelerant and set the flag on fire from below

You're probably the one who hung it. Otherwise you would have climbed your sorry ass up there and burnt it without having to farm for internet points.

Get a bottle of lighter fluid and a lighter. The rest should be self-explanatory

Use your white man brain and invent shit.

It's stuck up there good with tape, it's not a flag pole, gonna get scissors and a replacement flag. Can't have terrorist crap In my town

Attached: DSC_0055.jpg (3840x2160, 1.79M)

Climb it so I can push you off

Cum on it for meme magic

There's a latter literally right the fuck there

Problem is ladder is really Fucking tiny
And hard to climb up,
Secondly it's in the middle of the town so it would be a huge scene, wanna do this discreetly

N I G H T O P S
I
G
H
T
O
P
S

Where is this flag?

Could be good actually, don't know if I will get caught, sounds like a plan. Will update I'm about 7 hours, gonna wait for it to be 1am ish as it's 7 atm

Attached: DSC_0057.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

It's in south Australia, small country town. Won't post locale. Middle of 4 way intersection on a big pole. It's been put up with duct tape and everything

Oh fuck, I’m all the way in Northern Canberra

Plan is to wait for family to sleep then sneak out, climb and cut down.
It's secured by duct tape so it's gonna be hard and it's also on a very hard to reach spot, think I should wear helmet but it could be noticeable.

Take pic after you take it down so you can be a winrar

You bet your ass I will,

fuuggin kek

Attached: E01457D2-41D3-414B-9EEF-0190A4E0685C.jpg (327x316, 19K)

Why did he hang it up in the first place?

Is that a radio tower?

Tune into his broadcasts after you take it.

Get a tiki torch and extend it to reach the flag.

There's a ladder attached to it so....

If anyone asks you what you are doing say you put the flag there in the first place but mike pence podcasts have made you straight again.

I hope the guy who put it there catches you in the act and whoops your sad arse.
But probably you'll just slip off the ladder and break your fat sparsely bearded neck

Attached: aussie repellent.jpg (1000x904, 140K)

Do you want to become a legend?

Problem is ladder is very small, gonna be hard to climb

Don't know who did, think it was to be edgy, gotta get rid of it as I don't want shit like that in my town

just hook up a cable to a truck and take the whole tower
tell them it's being redistributed
>across 50 miles oh highway

youtube.com/watch?v=JZctCxAmzDs

What a faggot you are. Gayer than pride parade day in Frisco.

Maybe ?

>t. keyboard antifa

Attached: actual ancom.png (1862x1048, 1.2M)

You're a big guy?

I spy with my little eye something that rhymes with THERES A FUCKING LADDER YOU POOF

Call the cops and tell them some nazi stole your flag and put it up there

Replace it with an ebay nazi flag in a week.

I dont get why you want to infringe his free speech, its on his property hes not making you look at it, why are you so upset princess? Also I hope that wire from the house to the frame means its electrified, video capture your adventure for our entertainment if you have the balls, at least let your autism contribute something to this place.

That ladder is Fucking tiny
At best I can get a single foot on a rung, it's that tiny, like less than 30cm wide

just fuck with them until they leave
that's more important than flags

Not the type of kid who plays outside obviously.

I actually go for walks most days, can't really think of a good comparison but the rungs are so tiny that I'm Gonna have to have one foot on each one, even if I get up there don't know how sturdy it will be. It's 8 atm, in a few hours
Will
Attempt, gotta wait for phone to fully charge and for people to be asleep

If the anarchist can climb it and you can't, that makes you the basedboy.

s.oyboy

Just climb up there and take it down when you're sure no one is watching. How out of shape are you that that looks like an obstacle?

>(You) (You) (You) (You)

>anarchist is the NPC
>t. lover of slavery
laws already exist in the universe, we dont need man to make any more arbitrary rules

Attached: natural law.jpg (736x545, 72K)

Attached: natural law expressions.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

Attached: 1548569913603.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Call it a far right extremist white national hate symbol. The idiot cops will take it down.

Based

Hurry the fuck up pussy.

My biggest problem with them is that they collectively have pushed out everyone that remembered they're supposed to hate the State not beg it for everything.

Also for people begging to be left alone to do what they want in all their music. Being against private property is even more retarded in that context.

>they collectively have pushed out everyone that remembered they're supposed to hate the State not beg it for everything.
thats not by mistake. anarchy means no rulers, no masters.. belief in government is belief in slavery

Attached: 1542839878656.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Ladder is small and it's up on a longer pole,worried I won't be able to take it down as I don't think I can reach

It seems you're no match for your long-necked, long-armed nemesis.

Attached: ok-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 40K)

Bump. Just climb the ladder pussy