Look at this poo. Look at her eyes. Look at the darkness and profound sorrow in the fucking eyes of this young ass kid

Look at this poo. Look at her eyes. Look at the darkness and profound sorrow in the fucking eyes of this young ass kid.
That is the heart of every poo and I don't understand it
Every single poo has the same incredibly deep dark circles around their eyes, not just under, and they have that skin discoloration that she has as well. This little girl is just white so you can see how SICK she would seem if she was in a white society. People would think that her parents were abusing her. People would think she's being poisoned. Nobody would question it if she killed herself at 8 years old. "There was such a deep darkness in her", they'd say.
If the eyes are the window to the soul, then the soul of the poo wants nothing more than to die.
Explain yourselves you disgusting street shitting dead-souled faggot fucking "Indians"

Attached: 1553932394035.jpg (660x689, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477783
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513393/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16323197
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21486165
people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/ESCA-9-background.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is she Indian. Looks white. Albino Indian?

Yeah an albino Indian. Look at how deep and dark her soul sickness is. Why do all poos have this same thing. One sec I'll find other examples

pretty sure thats kohl and not black skin

are you sure the darkened parts of her eyes arent make up? her brows are penciled on.

she looks like how the Hindu depict their gods.

Uhh not all poos are albinos. They are mostly retards though who must be kept out of America.

Looks like (((google))) is protecting them from mean searches. Only pics readily available are from makeup vids. That or poos are ashamed and they hide or never speak of this "condition".

Attached: images (1).jpg (318x159, 7K)

thats not what he saying. hes talking about the dark circles
every poo has them

as a person with dark circles i hate physignomy so much. its basically just a direct result of genetics ie how much fat tissue you have under the skin directly under your eyes, if you dont have enough and you're light skinned it will appear translucent and give you dark circles but people think you're dying of aids or something

Yes I'm sure. Do you have no poos where you are

Attached: images (2).jpg (284x177, 7K)

have you never seen an indian? they all have these dark circles under the eyes
its genetic

>its basically just a direct result of genetics
it may be that way for some, but it happens when a person is very sick, whether mentally or physically or spiritually

would an albino have melanin to produce dark skin? its obviously kohl

im white and had short period of time where i got these dark circles under the eyes for weeks because of depression

Attached: 02INDIA-web1-jumbo.jpg (465x699, 38K)

whats kohl?

>dead eyes are a result of MELANIN
>dead eyes are just genetic goy it has to do with fat
Jesus Christ I fucking hate you faggot retard fucks so fucking much

spill the beans OP
does all of this mean that indians are a cursed race and spritually dead inside?

Indian mascara

hm. are there more pics of the girl in OP?
without mascara?

Exactly. Why is the entire Indian race suicidal. That's the point. We don't talk about it because it's how they've always been, but when you see the darkness on the face of an albino poo, you can see how sick of a child she'd be in a white society.
That is the point of the post.

yep. indians are miserable people. anyone who has dealt with them IRL knows this. they are very non-happy and dont have a real soul.

Obviously.

>Dark circles around their eyes

That's a result of Aboriginal input, not some emotional expression,:

Mitochondrial DNA evidence supports northeast Indian origin of the aboriginal Andamanese in the Late Palaeolithic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477783

the Indian population is attributed to incessant, historical waves of migrations into India, the earliest, by the Australoid speakers around 70,000 years ago
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1513393/

Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India.

A common genetic substratum (Proto-Australoid stock) of the Oraon and Munda was evident
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21486165

Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India.

Peter Underhill, in a more recent study, showed genetic connections between the Andamanese and people from the Kusunda area of Nepal.
people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/ESCA-9-background.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_India

Attached: Racial Break Down Composite.png (1205x1551, 288K)

Yeah they do have that under their eyes. Its phenotype. They lack bone support in their under eye areas.

~50k yrs ago proto Manleets from India followed a coastal route to Australia to become the Australasian Aborigines

~5k yrs ago proto Manleets from India returned and reinforced themselves in Australia

In India btw, there still exists these bed rock peoples who speak the original australoid language related to austro-aboriginal lingua franca.

Haplogroup M2 [2] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M3 [3] - found mainly in South Asia
Haplogroup M29'Q found among Papuans, Australian Aborigines
Haplogroup M31 [24] - found among the Onge, in the Andaman Islands[15]
Haplogroup M32 [25] - found in Andaman Islands
Haplogroup M33 [26] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M33a - found in India
Haplogroup M34 [27] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M40 [30] - found in South Asia[15]
Haplogroup M41 - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M42 [31] - found among Australian Aborigines
Haplogroup M5 [5] - found in South Asia
Haplogroup M6 [6] - found mainly in South Asia

Also prevalent in East asians and Native Americans with australoid origins.

Attached: Ancestral Continuity.jpg (596x601, 47K)

So Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

oh shit, that could be true. aboriginals also have these dark circles around the eyes...

Attached: ecb74ae7e50a4de08fde3313c92565d2_18.jpg (800x450, 50K)

With that out of the way, once you actualize the fact that all South Asians are bleached Austrialoids, then their Goofiness starts to make sense. From their annoying way of talking, to their ass back wards customs and traditions, to their androgynous ugly appearance and street defecating tendencies. It all comes to clarity, as to why these characteristics exist within their race.

Attached: Documented South Indian.jpg (215x288, 16K)

We knew it all along but never said a word. They need to be called out on this.

im not talking about "dead eyes" im talking about the dark circles

>that pic
how is that considered even human, damn

>goyim no the suicide eyes are because they got fucked by abbos
>look here is ten links to sites that say absolutely nothing about suicide eyes

>manleets

kek

Attached: 1552937343719.png (604x717, 814K)

Why white fags care about our genetics.
Are you guys gib your daughter for marriage?

>could be true

I'd assume it absolutely is true, when accounting for the research I've linked.

>Street defecating tendencies

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

fuck off kike faggot

It's clearly some sort of make up.

Besides that, I doubt she's Indian. None of her facial features suggest that. She probably just has some Libtard wannabe-poo parents who force her to dress up in that shit. She doesn't look remotely poo-ish.

>x1

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

discord
(O)---|10|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

why do all of your people have suicide eyes poo
why are you all dead inside
why do you have such high rates of physical deformity too

Attached: 1528614143967.jpg (368x276, 66K)

did you really never notice those dark spots around your eyes? why are you not interested in your physiognomy?

>x2

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

i doubt its make-up....

>x3

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

lol

Put on your glasses then.

why would an albino have black fucking eyebrows

well yes she has eye liner, thats true
but the dark spots under her eyes look natural

It takes an intelligence of above 90 to be self-observant. That's why many stupid people don't shower or care to wear nice clean clothes. They simply don't think about it.

The avg. poo IQ is 82. They have the same awareness as a 10 year old white child.. And yes, 10 year old whites still are more civilized etc. but they also have parents to guide them. Indians don't, cause their parents are just as stupid as them.

>t. (((christcuck)))

Attached: 1505662263557.png (624x434, 134K)

im not talking about the eye liner or eyebrow make up

An average poo wash his ass with water unlike you cumskins who wipe their ass with paper.

It looks like it's just been smeared.

this makes a lot of sense

>That's why many stupid people don't shower or care to wear nice clean clothes. They simply don't think about it.
that explains so much

At least we don't shit in the streets.

Don't have time for this.
First I have to clear exam.
Migrate to USA.
fuck lots of white women.

never heard of bidet? whites invented bidets

washing your ass with water from the ganges isn't cleanliness

HOLY FUCK
INDIA'S NATIONAL AVERAGE IQ IS
MOTHER
FUCKING
EIGHTY
FUCKING
ONE
That is lower than US NIGGERS. The average poo is dumber than a NIGGER.
POOS ARE DUMBER THAN NIGGERS

you're in for a rude awakening, indian men are reviled in the west

im genuinely interested in your physiognomy. But cant except a serious answer from a low IQ person

I got money.
Bitches like money.

poor poo
afraid to confront the darkness
the darkness in his race
the darkness in him

sadly, this is true
white women will fuck anyone for money

How does an albino have blue eyes tho?
Asking for a friend

much less reviled than white men by women nowadays
being brown makes white women wet by ideology

I am a medical student.
Before wasting my time discussing this shit with low class cumskin I prefer to commit seppuku.

even with money, they don't like indians. you'll see. you guys are literally a laughing stock with women

albinos have blue eyes all the time don't they

>low class cumskin
thats an oxymoron.
whites are by definition higher than any indian

you guys have this weird delusion, even the ones over in the west who experience endless rejection have a laughable confidence about them. it gets you nowhere

who cares about what whores like or dislike?

hahaha imagine all the countless lives you're going to wreck with your fucking poo-tier medicine. The only time I've ever had a poo Dr. I asked for another one for bullshit reasons but irl it was because he's a poo.
You guys practice medicine like you troubleshoot computers over the phone

but you are not the west .. you are like far east
with a muslim feminist PM

not all

Attached: Mother_child.jpg (598x859, 139K)

you're both talking about picking up women. i know you poos are heavily into rape, probably because you're untouchable

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

your 80iq is showing

Your mail-order degree wont be worth shit here.

Attached: 4B701D08-340B-4FFD-B3F8-328E34228943.png (1142x971, 93K)

no.. yours is showing . your age as well

white whores deserve everything they get

Just checked it, yeah most common is blue with albinos.
But they apparently also get violet!! And red eyes!
>Spawn of Satan
I can see now how they are afraid of them in some cultures

Attached: oculocutaneous-albinism.jpg (194x224, 17K)

You can call them out on the pooing mid poo and they will just insult you in typical style. Even if everyone in some chat or forum agrees that he's being a fucking poo and needs to fucking stop, they never change.
It's really frustrating/funny/sad. What's the word for that feel

Bitches dont like a man who smells of ass and curry

Attached: D0A6B907-82C5-44E5-8954-8F988396A647.png (500x359, 53K)

red? pretty sure thats just the flash of the camera

Dude Google that shit.. they get some shades of red and violet in their Iris.
That's scary as fuck!

Attached: f3c4471f20007a2c0320b5a49c2cb080.jpg (442x700, 36K)

Looks beautiful and cultured compared to white tattooed whores.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with crackers. Sometimes I pity you guys but then you make posts like this, sort of justifying why mayocide is a good thing

fuck ur science bitch, its because they have bad souls

Yo go get me some curry, and then back to the call center with you.
>Stop disrupting this educated conversation with your low IQ bullshit
Your 0.50$ an hour shift is starting pajeet

Greek? Nigger, you’re basically the same race as us at this point.

Without whores, youd be stuck with nothing but abo women. You should get down on your knees every day and thank your blue elephant god for prostitution.

Attached: C5413774-F518-41A3-9742-9BC5F88044EF.jpg (1200x707, 476K)

That is a person brainwashed to hate herself and people

Better than your Semitic desert cult any day.

So according to this, Ashkenazi Jews are white?

>when wh*Toids do it is brainwashing
How about you accept the cuckness of your race as a biological fact?

I'm blonde with green eyes. As Aryan as it gets you subhuman scum.
Most of the Greek ruling class is, still from ancient times.
>Don't you have some of your kids to pick up from child labor shirt fabrics?
Jow Forums is no place for you.
No Bob's and vagene in here

Because half a century of limited behavior, which is traceable in ideological foundations, is not a precedent of biology?