US ARMY HAS ORDERED 250 MILLION $ WORTH OF GAS MASKS

They either became hardcore fetishists or they are expecting an imminent domestic biological attack.

>The order comes one month after the U.S. government introduced science-based guidelines for how first responders decontaminate large numbers of Americans after a chemical-weapons attack.
>The guidelines, published last month, are the first in the U.S. to be based on extensive research and testing.
>With lightning speed, the Army and U.S. government have been actively preparing for a biological incident on the homeland. With threats harder to anticipate today, the act of preparation suggests some fears that an attack of some sort could be imminent.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/immient-biological-attack-dod-orders-250-million-gas-masks

Attached: 9124a86b1151fc65bad9d51287707052.jpg (474x711, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

majorsurplus.com/israeli-gas-mask-with-filter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have to keep in mind that it might be military deception. maybe they are trying to prepare some sort of masks against gaslight attacks.

To be fair, it's their job to be ready to deal with that crap. This should have been done sooner. One damn reason I'm willing to pay taxes is so our military can deal with that shit.

this, MIGA

majorsurplus.com/israeli-gas-mask-with-filter.html

>U.S. government introduced science-based guidelines

What was it based on before that?

Attached: US ARMY sanitation mask pre scientific guidelines.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Honestly my first thought when i hear that headline (and having worked in the logistics chain for a fire/ems service in local government), its probably just to cycle expired equipment. Due to contracts and procurement order procedures the gov orders everything in bulk from the same vendor, and a fuck ton of it sits around and because certain supplies are low use the entire stock tends to go bad around the same time. I can also say without a doubt that gas masks and filters are one of the token items that sit around and never get used. Half the time for training you aren't using live gas/smoke and they usually just reuse filters to get the same breathing resistance, but not delving into the stock of shit thats still good (because its expensive).

My guess is this is a simple restock and a huge nothingburger.

Based krav maga red kippa

The military issues gas masks all the time you dummy. 250 million is likely masks, parts, filters for several years

Here, biologist .
The masks are rated for gas agents.
The talk it's invading Venezuela and gassing them.

or they are just wasting taxpayer money for shits and giggles

>US renews equipment and buys new
>OMG GUYS WE ARE GOING TO GET ATTACKED

Fucking faggot.

Feels

>None for civilians
imagine my shock

Even Russia has bunkers for it's citizens.
We get to eat cake.

Chaos. If they don't know what they're doing themselves then the enemy won't know how to beat them.

Gotta keep that budget spend up so you don’t get a cut to your funding

Army surplus will have the current model as soon as the upgrades are deployed. Out with the old and in with the new. Sure it wont protect you from nano tech but the old ones work for anything antifa and commies might acquire.

or
you know
one of the higher ups is invested in the mask making company or will retire to a comfy job there after his service

Serious Brarp fetish in the US army

>250 million worth of masks
so they bought what 100?
have you seen the overspend?

That's nothing
Remember when Fema ordered mass shipment of burnable coffins for their civilians able to hold 5 people at a time and stackable.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

Aswell as homeland security buying hallow points for their personels to use against the public. More than triple or so used in the Iraq war.

>They either became hardcore fetishists or they are expecting an imminent domestic biological attack.
Umm... It's obviously a military-themed rave party you fucking dolt.

Attached: 1553563754673.jpg (866x767, 113K)

more like they steal so much fucking money from white taxpayers for pretend wars for kikes that they’ve taken to buying worthless shit

This.

>Zerohedge

Into the trash the story goes! They've been predicting doomsday for the last 10 years

>They either became hardcore fetishists or they are expecting an imminent domestic biological attack.
Are you telling me that they aren't supposed to have gas masks?

I mean, the ones that they currently use are prolly old and abused. It would make sense to change old stuff, yes?