Animal abuse in spain

truly shocking. such a cultured and diverse country like spain treating animals like shit

found this article on breitbart

maybe you autists can use the power of weaponized autism to at the very least spread awareness of this.

Attached: Animals+left+to+starve_97105d_7016650.jpg (1200x1370, 218K)

Attached: Animals+left+to+starve+httpswwwbreitbartcompolitics20190328animalsleftslowlystarveclosedspanishzoo_6 (1200x1324, 339K)

Mexicans didn't inherit all their savagery just from their Indo genes, they got a double dose from the nigger rape babies of Europe

and now they have a bunch of arabs and niggers adding their lovely genes to the pool

Bump

self bumping

Can't really expect better from a country full of degenerates that invented and still practice something like bullfighting.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SAVAGE AMERIFART.
In España, we kill the moor.
We kill the bull
You and your pathetic "noble" retardation.

Attached: OPs dream.jpg (300x253, 16K)

>bullfighting
Fucking Ameri-farts can't handle a cow

Friendly reminder that mexico has a dwindling Muslim population, they get lynched faster than they can be imported.

I am sad for the animals.
the nazi's would NEVER leave zoo animals to starve.
division is our strength, who needs nature?

Attached: 1552782888520.jpg (650x1024, 95K)

I don't get it. Why not just go into the Zoo and cut the locks. Sell the big cats off to preserves and collectors. The apes can probably be introduced without issue.

This is pathetic. I don't think most 3rd world countries would treat zoo animals this badly

Why not feed the weak beta animals to the alpha animals? Then at least half the animals would survive.

they should at least shoot the animals or give them to some other zoos, stupid cunts

bump

Portugal, Spain and Italy are the niggers of Western Europe.

>While activists have offered to relocate the poor creatures, local Ayamonte authorities have not been bothered to respond either way
Do they want the animals to suffer and die? People are volunteering to save these animals and no one even responds to them?

>boohoo a tiger is sufferin'
meanwhile you're probably eating pasteurized milk and a steak. you're a brain dead nobody, fucking trash.

I wish they would feed them some rapefugees. This is what they're good for.

zoos should be illegal

Bullfighting was invented by ancient greeks you imbecile

you think spain will ever outlaw the bull runs?

They should release all of them in spain and see what happens. They have deer in spain the tiger will be alright.

Trips say bullfighting will be banned. Bull runs doubt it, too much money from tourism

source because that tiger doesn't look very starving

Sorry we can’t be arsed with it. Diversity is our top priority in the eu now!

What sort of subhuman shit stain closes a zoo and leaves all the fucking animals inside to starve to death?
Like what in the actual fuck?

Oh I see
The animals were conservative EU thought criminals

Literally who gives a shit.
Sage.

Did the greeks invent throwing goats off churches too?

not real capitalism

Kys

After you.