Is there anything I can do spiritually to become a millionaire?

hi everyone i just wanna be a millionaire and drive an old m3 and have a cat and a nice mansion with a nice view and then dedicate the rest of my time inventing shit and doing experiments

how do i accomplish this thanks faggots

Attached: 1214.png (2072x866, 848K)

Work hard, work smart, take risks

What is the picture of?

some bad bitch i wish i had the money to fuck

create your own religion and take up collection?

I like the idea, but I don't believe I am that charismatic to establish a cult or religious following.

Attached: 1552165875714.jpg (1024x1021, 496K)

>spiritually
lol if you use spirituality to attain material wealth you will send yourself to hell

why though, i wasn't raised religious.

Pray to Baal

Here are 3 easy steps to becoming a billionaire in under a year:
1) find a problem
2) find a solution to said problem
3) sell the solution

Thank you Slovakian user

Attached: 1553582475876.jpg (530x669, 95K)

I see he is a demon, why pray to Baal, what are his attributes, tell me about him/her/it.

Because material things are made for us - we are not made for material things. We are made for God. If you use your natural desire for God, or worse, other people’s natural desire for God, to satisfy your desire for material things you’re working ass backwards. You’re rejecting God for something far less than him.

God created all material things and can give you far more than just material things. If you attempt to use other people’s love for him to gain material things and lead them away from him in the process he will be pissed

Kill your children on Ba’al’s altar and reap his fruits.

i can't tell what your actual opinions are, one post you are saying not to reject god and the other you are telling me to sacrifice children to a literal demon.

are you just a jester, a trickster who holds no opinions, but rather just pure knowledge? Maybe not a jester, more like a librarian.

Sell your soul to satan

i unironically tried that last year, I still have not received my funds.

does satan just literally not even give you money and straight nigerian scam you

Sue a company or the gov.
Software engineer (create the next big thing)
Private Military contract for 5 years (you don’t have qualifications)
High value theft.

How much time do you have?

For this reason was I born and for this reason was I brought into this world: to bear witness of the truth.

Ba’al’s fruits are not something you want to reap.

If everyone could sell their soul it’d be 10000000000 billionaires

Dosent work like that.

Im purely curious now, what types of fruits does he give.

I imagine it isn't nice? Do tell.

Attached: 1548429038031.gif (399x399, 726K)

Anything for my spic bros

Im giving myself 10 years to become a millionaire or at the very least have a very clear path and be close to becoming one.

Attached: 1549189518608.jpg (1680x1050, 543K)

10 years 1 m I’d still say go to school for software engineer. Get lucky with some new tech or AI application with the avg 4 year students knowledge. Leaves 6 years. During your years hopefully you find guys or find a start up to start on something you believe in and go for it. That’s the story with most tech guys and new millionaires I supposed.