At American elementary school

>at American elementary school
>headmaster says “ok kids please stand for the pledge of alligance” over the intercom
>kids recite a bunch of words they’re too young to under stand
>”ok now sit down and have a moment of silence”

Why do Americans have such retarded rituals?

Attached: 48B167FF-1687-4D6C-B617-3ED54DC24B15.jpg (750x766, 654K)

O B S E S S E D

It’s a good ritual

It's called the 1950's. We also pretended comic books would turn kids homosexual. It was a harsh time processing 2 world wars, prohibition, depression, and the realization that maybe slavery was bad. We may have overcompensated a tiny bit for a feeling of normalcy.

Should be praising Hitler. Tried to save us from the Jew.

Attached: IMG_1053.jpg (714x714, 147K)

They understand, childless wine aunt detected

It's a propaganda tactic used by the zionist occupied federal government to promote loyalty from a young age. The founding fathers would be horrified at such blind and forced oaths to an overbearing government.

>instilling respect for one's country at a young age is retarded

>pledging allegiance to your nation is a retarded ritual
Fuck off nigger

>headmaster
its principal you eurocuck

>drive through a puddle, soaking someebody through to their undergarments
>check the rear view mirror
>they're giving me the finger despite having no knowledge of archery, medieval European history or how I treat my captured PoWs

What a fucking retard!

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

how hard is that to understand? i knew exactly what it meant the first time i heard it and i am pretty sure the school went on to give us multiple lessons explaining it in detail over the years. but of course a faggot using a EU meme flag wouldn't understand words like liberty and justice because they are illegal in the EU.

Attached: MDJ8x15DJl.jpg (650x650, 65K)

Better than Europe, where kids are forced to learn the Koran in school.

Slavery was only bad because it brought too many niggers here.

What do Eu schools do? Bow to a picture of Marx before starting a lesson on how to probably inject yourself with hormone blockers?

>20 yrs into the future
>at European primary (see what I did there) school
>headmaster says "alors, die Kinder. Stand for the Ode to Joy, por favor," over the intercom
>kids recite a bunch of words they're too young to understand
>"ok now go on your knees and pray toward Mecca"

>my face when Americans call headmasters "principals"

Attached: mfw.jpg (200x260, 14K)

post civil war bandaid to hammer home the alien notion that states cannot leave the union
explain cali lol

Said the low IQ Europeasant.

Lol

They just site the U.N. declaration on replacement immigration then apologize for being European, as is tradition.

>under God*

Patriotism meant to be taught at an early age instead of having them grow up to be the degenerate “free thinkers” we’re flooded with now. Traitors will be shot

Attached: 9F36735F-0224-47E0-92E3-16A10AF9DC02.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>in syanagogue in israel
>reciting ancient text in a dead language
Why do Israelis have such retarded rituals

>the realization that maybe slavery was bad
The only bad thing about slavery is that we didn't send those fucks back to africa.

there's literally nothing wrong with this

Why criticize another country without getting your own shit in order.
At least one thing is clear, we all hate each other and wish for each other to fuck off.
Hitler's wish achieved. Brexit failed but by fuck, don't be a European in my town or you'll get your ass handed to you.

Attached: 1553451655463.jpg (460x460, 34K)

Nobody’s obsessed with school shooting mutt.

why the fuck do you keep talking about us then?

I pledge allegiance

>mfw amerisharts call hobknobblin' air-bangers "hands"

Mutts are NPCs. They waddle over and flap their jowls at you if you don't praise Israel several times a day.

Hey cool it with the anti-semitism.

It's called "liberty". Look it up.

Waste of my damn time

It's not that different from us. In your and my country it's muslims instead of jews.

Praise Allah.

HAIL TRUDEAU! SAVIOR OF WHITES!

>kids recite a bunch of words they’re too young to under stand.
That's partially true, but that's a failing of our education system to properly inform kids of their meaning. Personally I enjoyed doing it, even when it was cold or I was kinda lazy and didn't feel like it, it made you feel as part of something. We need to bring civics back.
>Why do Americans have such retarded rituals?
Why don't you mind your own fucking business cunt. I'll do whatever I want, so should you. Some European nations say actual religious prayers in their schools to this day, nothing wrong with that

The pledge is a ritual. It’s meant to sub verse everyone into submission without anyone understanding the reason why. It’s a tradition basically like circumcision. It’s an unspoken rule not to question it

Americans dont have head masters AGAIN you fucking dolt

Fuck you, bring the Bellamy Salute back.

Attached: hail america.jpg (768x602, 80K)

>That's partially true, but that's a failing of our education system to properly inform kids of their meaning.

Oh come on, you can’t blame anyone for that. Pledging allegiance to a country is something that not even adults want to be held accountable to, you can’t expect to hold children to the Same standard. Pledging allegiance is unconstitutional because it violates your first amendment rights.

They never force you to do the pledge, and you'd think that the INTERNATIONAL jewery would want us divided, wouldn't you (((user)))?
That, but also because owning another human being, inferior or not, is a travesty and barbaric
We used to say a prayer every morning in school. Usually the principal would invite a random kid from the crowd to say it and the rest would be silent
No it doesn't violate your rights because you're never forced to do it. I dunno when you went to school, but when I was in it was optional, yet most kids got up and did it. And I wasn't blaming anyone, I was saying that we need to educate our people more about our country, actual in depth education of our government, constitution and so on, so that we may better understand what we're pledging allegiance to

>allegiance to a country

There is absolutely no reason to do this. You would be stupid to prioritize the interest of the state over your own. The state does not hesitate to fuck you up the ass see Snowden, Manning, Winner, etc

The best part is the pledge of allegiance was made up by the dude tryna sell flags. What a joke!

>slavery was bad
I to wish that the African slave trade had never happened in the America's or Europe. It is one of the few solid changes to history that I wish I could make without doubt. Not one single slave would be taken from Africa if I had my way.

You're not pledging allegiance to the state, but the nation. I find it hard to believe most Americans have any love whatsoever for Washington
Dunno if that's true, but even if it is it makes no difference. The point of the pledge is to build a sense of camaraderie between fellow Americans, a sense of belonging and national pride. It accomplishes that goal, so why does the history behind it matter at all

It’s coercive to children, you dunce. The state can’t force you to do something without a compelling reason for it. The person who challenged it was a jehovas witness and the kid ended up getting picked on for refusing to do it. Hell, teachers have punished students for not doing it. It’s a ritual that serves no purpose like circumcision.

>headmaster
Fuck you, fuck the queen, fuck tea, fuck krumpets, fuck Big Ben, fuck nickers, fuck your faggot accent, fuck Churchill, and fuck the House of Parliament.

I pledge allegiance to the bag and to the purchasing power for which it represents.

Attached: 52649395_825803817766072_7766140409576732423_n_2_2.png (640x640, 497K)

>pledging allegiance to the state that serves the rich and kills the poor

not even once

If you object to it, then teach your fucking kid why it too should object you dimwit. Those teachers that punished the kids for not doing it are fucking niggers that should be fired, but I guarantee you most kids and their parents have no objection to it whatsoever. So stop trying to have the state do your parenting for you and tell your faggy kid to grow a pair and not stand up

Nothing wrong with the pledge

>EU meme flaggot
Go salute Merkel's rotten snatch you communist faggot

Fuck off, retard there’s no justifying making kids pledge allegiance in public schools. Private schools are still doing

The funniest part is that they pledge allegiance to a fucking FLAG, a piece of cloth, because they have nothing else that unifies them. No common history or culture, a made up country whose borders are constantly changing. Because the head of state and the head of government are the same person, usually at least 50% of the people will hate the head of state at any given moment. Instead of having one that everyone is at least okay with like with monarchies. So they can't have that either.

Very weird indeed. I could see this working in a country like Japan, but in America it just seems forced and dumb. Like an atheist praying to science.

50s? Nigga I'm 30 and we did that shit when I was a kid and teen.

Get your underage ass off this board and go back to b

Fuck off lolbert

>Making.
Nigger, no one is MAKING them. I literally just said that teachers that try to do that shouldn't be teachers anymore and that forcing anyone to do anything against their will is unAmerican. That being said, you're the shepherd of your children and educating them on why they should or shouldn't do something is your responsibility and yours alone. So make an effort instead of crying like a little fag about it

Nigga get your boomer ass to your local baby shower instead of being here you fucking Mary

>European Union
You’re a meme and of fucking course you wouldn’t understand loyalty to your country, you pedophile and rape supporter. Saged

When I was in the 6th grade, I remember distinctly that the niggers bussed in from Bridgeport CT refused to say the pledge. That and a cafeteria fight redpilled me on their nature.

Attached: FEFC1BD5-5724-4CF2-ABAA-A23594BADE89.jpg (481x472, 34K)

You’re an idiot. I’m 28 and we did that. And we should. If you think pledging allegiance to your country is overdoing it then go be part of that faggot parade that is Europe.

You're not allowed on the internet anymore muhammed.

Holy shit that looks just like Martin heidegger raised from the dead.

Attached: 1550178519151.gif (359x202, 3.75M)