Does anyone feel changed since the Brenton Tarrant shooting...

Does anyone feel changed since the Brenton Tarrant shooting? I've seen tons of gore over my lifetime and I'm older (late 20's), so I find it a bit strange, but something seems "different" since that whole experience. As though I have some sense of anticipation for things to come.

Attached: 1553482804514.png (671x603, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtJQCeaBowU
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhD4PD75zY
youtube.com/watch?v=y-O16Hi1U_8&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=thyYYbaNsvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Respond.

Attached: 1553887784610-1.jpg (720x715, 61K)

it's because you're not used to seeing whites standing up for themselves and putting sub humans in the dirt where they belong. you're used to watching whites die or darks kill other darks

No I feel the same as ever
I saw 2 World Wars and men impaled on stakes coated in shit

>t. eternal boomer

I was amazed at how little I cared about the deaths. I've transcended my prior limits in terms of ethics.

This tbqh.
Plus if you're anything like me you're feeling anticipation because a part of you is hoping this is just the beginning.
>TheFireRises.jpeg

Attached: Anyone+have+that+popcorn+pepe+i+can+trade+you+one+_c131e4b1a5abb96f203a4cdc592f0176.jpg (236x251, 17K)

Post your shooting spring theme songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtJQCeaBowU

Hall & Oates - You make my Dreams

Nope. I felt more sympathy for the dead doe and baby deer I saw on the side of the road yesterday morning driving to work than I felt watching that video. Maybe if there haven't been countless muslim attacks across the western world since the 2000s I may care more but I've been under the impression that the middle east should have been glassed after 2001. And now we have a more aggressive and faster spreading version of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhD4PD75zY

Nope. Eat shit harder, kike.

Yeah I feel like I'll never see a better shooting video.
It's like realizing I'll never get to watch breaking bad again for the first time.
Or play mass effect 1 or dark souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-O16Hi1U_8&t=30s

Why want to see a better video when you could live one?

Attached: 1553452546809.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=thyYYbaNsvo

This. And you can tell no one else saw it coming either because the video is being censored everywhere. I was able (and still am able) to watch Muslims killing whites all day, but oh no a white killing a bunch of Muslims that's just too far. The double standard for terrorist attacks is too fucking obvious.

Botan is cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1536989527527.png (2756x1575, 2.38M)

It gave me hope.

You mean the Mossad patsy right? Surely you don't believe that stupid video and manifesto?

Of course OP could be just cementing the narrative because so many already see this as a bullshit cover story.

so the "real" story is mossad cooked this guy up, for a gun grab in new zealand? why would they be pushing right now, when theres been soo much awakening?

dude stop shilling for this psyop. he was a psyop mossad agent and all he did, is strengthening the global agenda to make us cattle shit. eu will get harsher laws against rigthwing extremism and soon you will be alone on this board without based italians and cucked germans.

>don't do anything, goy, just keep voting, otherwise you'll just provoke the system, trust me on this one goy

Good times ahead. Can you feel it? Delicious.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I have to agree, even if someone does a similar thing now, it will be nothing new and it's not guaranteed it could be executed as well. The guy made everything right, just the right amount of memeing + pulling completely uninvolved people into it, like Pewdiepie, by simply stating common phrases or being obviously sarcastic. He also had a sweet soundtrack that made it 150% more KINO, btw a lot of these songs are being pulled left and right on youtube now and a shitton of "Fire" songs have their comments disabled, kek. Then they get him and the madlad does the OK sign, further trolling the retarded twitter-normalfags into a frenzy. This shooting was the most violent and at the same time incredibly well executed IRL shitpost ever. I don't know if true perfection can be reached by a mortal being, but this Aussie madlad at least touched the realm of gods for a few moments there.

I would also agree with this came out of the blue for almost everyone, even people here, when I watched the video I expected it to be an elaborate troll the whole time, until he walked towards the mosque and started to shoot people indiscriminately, at which point I was just awestruck and one phrase of another user stuck with me, it was "See, how everyone reacts when a white man behaves like a Muslim" They didn't expect this and they didn't expect this to happen in New Zealand of all places and just like he predicted they immediately clamped down on the problem with the most heavy-handed censorship, only highlighting, for everyone with a brain, how shocked they were and how different and more serious they think this is. I really wonder how many Tarrant's these multicultist now think there are, well just in case some of you globohomos are reading this, there are millions and play times over, don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Attached: 1552828020175.jpg (899x899, 93K)

Attached: fums-up.png (720x644, 39K)

Attached: 1553723812783.jpg (1841x3525, 1.43M)

Well spring has started so I always feel better this time of year. Summer is coming baby!

Attached: 11sept.jpg (2048x1373, 574K)

Nah, FBI. We're fine.

Yes, definitely

Attached: 1552680368174.png (645x360, 368K)

I managed to quit drinking for two weeks and do some serious prep for late spring planting. I wouldn't say the shooting is the only reason I started working hard but it was definitely a helpful shock to break me out my hedonistic lifestyle for a few weeks. I've got some old fancy liquor bottles that I am considering pouring out as part of a ritual to spur me to action. I poured out some beers a few weeks ago to start my temporary sobriety. Me pouring out alcohol is like a Christian praying to Satan, user. That's how Hell bound my lifestyle has been. I'm a terrible sinner and filthy degenerate. And seeing a white man fight back against the destruction of his people, something I thought I would never live to see, has shocked me out of my daze for a few weeks. Don't get me wrong. I have no illusions about my long term ability to stay sober. The surprise to me is that I feel good enough emotionally to stay sober at all. I'm no killer. I'm not going to attack anyone. I am going to wake a few dupes up though. I have written a much shorter essay than Tarrant and distributing it has also been an important part of me staying sober.