Should I count this as a win...

Should I count this as a win? She was being flirty today and told me she was into Asians so I asked her low key like if she waws interested in me the pic was what I got. Anyone got any thoughts on this? Am I just being set aside like some kind of second option or something?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-18-15-37.png (720x1280, 163K)

Yeah OP, she clearly has someone else. And if it came to, you would be a second choice. In other words. You're friendzoned.

Also
>phone number clearly visible
>name visible

Are u trying to dox her OP?

No, shit I just realized that. I feel retarded.

looks like Valeska is gonna be getting some new messages real soon :)

Please don't, come on man. Mods, can you guys fix this?

Sent :>)

This has to be bait.

Poor OP. Reported out of sympathy. Have you tried deleting the post? Might not be too late. Try to be less retardo next time tho (and there is your Jow Forums)

screenshots please

I'm trying by clicking on the bottom left, not working.

never ask a girl if she is into you retard, just ask her out on a date. putting her on the spot like that without putting your own skin in the game will almost always get you rejected

Win what? The fuck is wrong with you, man? At least no autist can call you out on your battery. But the rest? user, I...

You definitely won the "I am a certified virgin" award

909 is near me I'm gonna give her a call, maybe she's down to kick it with a guy who's not a cringey fag and smoke.

You just took a massive L

Should be tick your post and delete at bottom right of the page. Can't remember how long you get to delete a thread though.

No dude, you don't "win" unless you date her or sleep with her if that's what you want. Getting a number, her smiling, flirting, talking,sneezing next to you doesn't count unless you ask her out on a date, she accepts, then you guys start dating.

Don't ask a girl if they like you, that's middle school shit. Just ask them out and see if they're receptive or not.

Also mods asleep post whatever y'all want

this

It's been 18 minutes, he is fucked. There's like 30 people here. She at least knows what he did and now he is at her mercy.

Could be a reasonably sneaky personal army attempt on his part. He seems too aloof