Why can't white people into civilizations? Is it because they are genetically predetermined to be nation wreckers?

Why can't white people into civilizations? Is it because they are genetically predetermined to be nation wreckers?

Attached: European mudhuts vs Nonwhite civilization.jpg (1284x1258, 417K)

Is Greece outside of Europe and I didn't know?

>bc
Pretty sure Mexican pyramids were build after ad

eygpt african... dude if we talk about africa we talk about niggas. subsaharan niggas are not related to the ancient eygpten people... maybe as slaves but nothing more

Whites ruin cultures. They are money-minded, sex-craving, morally and spiritually bankrupt degenerates polluting every other culture.

>Native American civilization 1000 BCE

Lolno. The Aztec Empire began in the 14th century. To put that in context Oxford University was founded in the 11th century, and the Hagia Sofia was built in the 6th century.

>arabs 1000 bc
fun fact: babylonians weren't arabs, the real ones got out of the arab peninsula only in the 7th century
also didn't know romans weren't white, nice b8 schlomo

Blatant troll. Downvote

Poos are not white.

b but I thought Indians were aryans n shieet?

This coming from the poo.

WE WUZ: the thread
>native american
>mexican
are those two separate things?

Man if you were right then, fine point well made etc. etc.but that's one of the dumbest things I've even heard and ya that's a fucking argument

>stone buildings
>insulative wooden building

>hundred thousands of people
>2-5 people

>dry and wet season
>spring summer autumn and WINTER.

this again.

Attached: 1518713582654.jpg (299x168, 10K)

>1000 BCE
ok now lets see those civilizations today

>BCE
>CE
>E
GET THE FUCK OUT AND FUCKING UNIRONICALLY KYS YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING COMMUNIST FILTH

IT IS BC
BEFORE CHRIST
WHEN EXACTLY JESUS WAS BORN IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
IT'S HOW EUROPE DECIDED YEARS SHOULD WORK AND EUROPE GETS TO DECIDE EVERYTHING NOW I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN TO FUCK OFF AND DIE

>arab civilization

lol fuck off retard

>Mesoamerican peoples built pyramids from around 1000 B.C. up until the time of the Spanish conquest in the early 16th century.
>The earliest known pyramid stands at La Venta in Tabasco, Mexico.
>Built by the Olmecs, the first major Mesoamerican civilization, it dates to between 1000 B.C. and 400 B.C.
>American pyramids were generally built of earth and then faced with stone, typically in a stepped, or layered, shape topped by a platform or temple structure.

But the comparison in OP isn't fair, because "whites" for some definition of that shit were also building crap around that time.
And there were plenty of shitty latin american and asian cultures around at that time too.
BAKA people be people everywhere

This statement single-handedly destroyed the POO.

You forget that Northern European climate was a lot harder to live in.

Rome was also white people, did you forget that? Mediterranena civilizations were pretty advanced but you conveniently forget them.

>jews are the only race that doesn't build pyramidal structures
are jews human?

Attached: think.png (512x512, 19K)

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>no u

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1549137069322.png (940x836, 963K)

>Ziggurats
>Arabic
Top lel

Hey, it's another shitty bait thread.

Yes. I hate being wh*Te so much.

Hrvoje post the Bosnian pyramids of Ban Pharaoh Razmeš the Triglav.