I wish I was American

I've always wanted to be American.

When I was a kid, I was obsessed with American movies and I used to talk in an American accent all the time. I love the extroversion and the overt, unashamed patriotism of Americans. I love the "bigger is better" mentality of American culture. Why be subtle about things? Why the fuck shouldn't you be allowed to buy an assault rifle and eat a 10,000 calorie giant monster burger if you wish? Why shouldn't you be able to drive a car with an engine and fuel consumption that is deemed vastly excessive for its intended use? I love the American mindset. It's the reason the country is so fucking powerful to this day. American's don't fuck around.

I think that "The Star Spangled Banner" is the greatest national anthem of any country. I even stand to attention whenever I hear it. American is a truly great nation. A damn shame there are those attempting to destroy it from within, just like my own pitiful excuse of a homeland. But you have an incredible President. A man like Donald Trump could not even exist in the UK, let alone become the leader.

God. Guns. Freedom. Trump. Fucking USA forever. I want to identify as an American. Please someone, get me a fucking Green Card. Let me pursue the American dream.

Attached: Hulk-Hogan-America-Fuck-Yeah-e1352238972892.jpg (799x450, 99K)

Attached: 1516364990776.jpg (1067x1187, 428K)

Glorious

I'm with you man, I'm trying to organise a move there in the next year or two. Soon to graduate from university so that should help. It has its problems, but The US is truly the greatest nation on Earth.

same

>I think that "The Star Spangled Banner" is the greatest national anthem of any country.
It used to be a drinking song!

I would also love to have been born an American, maybe next time in another life brother

Just get hitched to an American girl, maybe come over and make them swoon easily with that accent of yours.

I know a girl who brought her british boyfriend over, they even met online

Attached: 2fb793fa0f31d1d78b33d7942124a9f9.jpg (600x847, 60K)

Half of Americans are giant pussys who hate this country that they refuse to fuck off out of.

Just goes to show though, we really do have it all.

>maybe come over and make them swoon easily with that accent of yours.

You've never been to the West Midlands obviously

Fix your own country Nigel

Hi Tim, aren't you a bit old for fourchan?

You wouldn’t want to be American, this country sucks and I’m hoping to move to Russia or Finland in the coming months. I’m getting job opportunities from there as of recently. One specifically from Kazan, Russia. I already know most of both languages. Plus the people I met while traveling there are extremely friendly. Meanwhile my fellow Americans are usually idiotic and loud. Anybody who doesn’t see this country for it truly is, is nothing more than a blind cultist. We have more shitskins than Germany and Scandinavia’s populations combined.

Attached: 2CB05936-FBA2-4EF1-B8F4-A3E6A0E310CE.gif (540x644, 897K)

fuck off we're full

Couldn't have don'e it without you dad.

Attached: American Bald Eagle Painting.jpg (656x492, 77K)

this kind of culture doesn't fascinate me at all
there are things I like from there but I wouldn't want to live there

i had this feel up to about 2015

it was over before Trump ran, but Trump revitalized the love for my own nation+state

Attached: NEDERLAND.jpg (570x444, 54K)

>Fuck off, were full
Said the spic, Europeans are always welcome here. Anybody against that is nonwhite.

America looks like this now sorry to breaks it to you

Attached: FF33EF77-7E3D-4B31-9E9F-C88EA5C24F32.jpg (784x1024, 111K)

>t. faggot running off to russia
Immigrants are all subhuman, including you second gen mutt.

Good. Get the fuck out, we don’t need your pussy ass here taking up room

>We don’t need you pussy, I’ll gladly suck big black cock myself!

We need all the whites we can get

One day I will sit on my front porch clutching my AR-15, sipping an ice cold Miller Lite.

God bless America.

You're gonna get raped

Fucking a

American born, 100% ethnic Dutch here. Have I hit the jackpot by being a US citizen and should stay here, or should I go and fight the good fight in my ethnic homeland? The United States is a large and beautiful country, but I'm feeling disconnected from it all and am yearning for something more.