Are japanese one of the lost tribes of Israel?

Are japanese one of the lost tribes of Israel?
And unrelated but fo you think pyramids were built by jews?

Attached: images(13).jpg (252x200, 11K)

Bump

Why did they copy the hebrew alphabet?

Maybe the hebrews taught them how to write, nips didn't have an writing system.

Those Japanese letters are hiragana and katakana. They were invented long after Hebrew, around 800 AD.

Also: ヲ厶こ水。りエすすえれそ。Oh my God, Japanese coppied the English alphabet!

they didn't, its that these symbols aren't arbitrary, they are based on something in nature, perhaps to do with neurological ennegrams in the brain

jews got their alphabet from syrians and phonecians. Its more likely japs got it from phonecians then hebrews/jews, but jews were baically phonecians/lebs practising a certain religion and belonging to particular tribes

My fucking sides user
>based

Attached: 1549487164216.jpg (1171x1347, 471K)

Hiragana is supposed to be a simple script for some common chinese terms for certain sounds

They didn't.
Both just have a common "ancestor".

Attached: 1405361062178.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Did phoenicians travel to Japan? Who are the original japanese?

>Who were the Ainu

Attached: 220px-Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg (220x156, 11K)

Wow Japanese copied the letter h and made it fancy ん
Tbh though Japanese is just Chinese symbols with some simple, easy to learn alternatives thrown in that were only developed recently in the grand scheme

Yes, who are they? Can the ainu be ancient hebrews?

hispanic?

(((anime)))

They're the original Japanese. They looked white. They were probably Phonecians but I can't find much reliable research into them. Definitely nothing like pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-192616_Chrome.jpg (735x955, 230K)

this is not how we write modern hebrew i can't even understand half of the latters

Ok Moshe, do you think hebrews built the pyramids?

Attached: K1zhbbm.gif (516x365, 1.35M)

>Also: ヲ厶こ水。りエすすえれそ。
explain me

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Take a closer look at what the symbols look like. Try to picture the characters as English letters

womuko-mizu, riesusuereso

doesn't work

JAz7k. IjTTZnzc.
??? I don't get it

I'm saving that. Bravo!

ive heard Japan stole language from China... guess china stole it from someone else.

Yes Chinese and Hebrew share many similarities

I mean Egyptian

Mau for cat
and Mau for cat

for starters

That's not close to english at all you fucking nigger

>ヲ厶こ水。りエすすえれそ。

FUCK NIGGERS?

Attached: happy-grin-l.png (1120x977, 136K)

>Fuck niggers

Attached: xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (542x540, 17K)

RETARD

sage

>And unrelated but fo you think pyramids were built by jews?
They didn't build the pyramids, but they stole technology with witch pyramids were built.

o fuck

Attached: 1531550477684.jpg (523x332, 34K)

What is this, an image for ants?
That man was literally half-Polish, by the way.

>Also: ヲ厶こ水。りエすすえれそ。
This is literally impossible to read if you can read Japanese. My brain hurts.

That's not hebrew, you fag

Attached: hebrewAlphabet-300x205.gif (300x205, 15K)

Americans everyone

fuck something

there is a big difference between printed hebrew and written hebrew (just like how cyrillic is very diff between printed and hand-written)

Where's your leaf?

Some of your countrymen put it in a burger and ate it.

> japanese one of the lost tribes of Israel
>pyramids built by jews
wtf

Attached: o63vh.jpg (150x150, 4K)

retard the yamato(majority) people are native to the mainland of Japan. Ainu were snow niggger island lovers

>Do you think pyramids were built by jews?

They got the contract, and imported ALIENS (ilegal aliens, AKA mexicans) to build them.

There are pyramids in mexico, nobody questions who built those.

That’s kanji not kana

The pyramids were built by jews. Western civilization and every civilization was founded by Jews. Just accept it

t. brainlet.

Just to add to this, look up the story about Jesus dying in Japan.

Fuck niggers

t. Shlomo

Attached: 1552045754283.png (1130x840, 188K)

The Japanese invaded Japan and kicked out the native Ainu people, so it could be a possibility they're partly related to one of the lost tribes of Israel.

With that said, it mean absolutely jackshit in the end because literally no living Hebrew can even tell which tribes they descend from and its literally one of the main aspect of their current dogma. So they'd have as much claim unto Israel as the Ashekenazi mongrel as far as it is.

Would be hilarious to see Japs invade Israel citing ancestral right tho, the incredible clusterfuck it would make would be simply amazing. I'm just imagining the pilpul they'd try to pull as to make it sound illegitimate (without citing how they aren't legitimate themselves) and I'm greatly amused.

Jesus spoke aramaic.

T'was probably because it was traded there using the same name, dumbo. I mean why would you invent a new word for something you want to sell in a foreign land where no one speak your language? Might as well use the word you use for the animal and call it a day.

LMFAO!
Based nip posters are trying to claim the lost aussie throne with posts like this.

>have sex

>Can't even bring themselves to grow a self-sufficient civilization no matter what they do, even when they literally parasite others nations
>Western civilization and every civilization was founded by Jews.

More like Jews been trying to highjack the successful Goyim ride whenever they could and claim their deeds as theirs, and Goyim without fault always kick them out and use the tools which they undermined us with as to grow themselves far beyond the limitation imposed by the retarded Jews. And what does the Jews do afterward? Claim the goyim glory as its own and repeat ad eternam.

Pyramids were already built before the Israelites were enslaved. That's a much older dynasty.

First Dynasty was already doing step pyramids. Main pyramids were built around 3000 BC. Israelite slavery wasn't until about 1500 BC.

Also, no Japan is not a lost tribe. It was founded in 500 BC Jimmu Tenno (who was likely a Chinese or Korean warlord) invaded the islands and took them from native Ainu in the North and Okinawan style (Pacific Islander) natives in the south.

Stop with your Jewish rubbish. There are no lost tribes of Israel. But even if there were, why not learn some history and genetics? You would have your answer then.

Pretty much this. They died out or were absorbed by other local tribes, like every most tribes from history. Jews aren't special.

Ainu are Mongoloids.

A lot of those "Hebrew" characters are made up.
And the Hebrews were never enslaved in Egypt. The pyramids were built by professional, paid stonemasons.

Attached: migration-path-sundadonts.png (636x468, 68K)

Seems like awfully convenient timing.

>The West has been poisoned by migrants, only Japan remains a safe, clean, prosperous, modern ethnostate.

>Like clockwork...
>Japs are Jews
>Thus Jews are Japs
>"Let (((us))) in, let (((us))) in, we're just like you"
>"Oi vey, this country is awfully intolerant, it's time for a (((conversation))) about Japanese xenophobia and the benefits of multiculturalism"

based

Attached: 1552265257418.png (1000x1000, 85K)

looks like "black niggers to me.

BASED

Attached: 1401181833251.jpg (250x241, 11K)

beresheet bara elohim et....

Attached: alef bet gamel dalet.jpg (1668x2119, 449K)

BAZINGA

>if Jews steal something its ours