EU Hate thread

Also Fuck that Salty Germa.. i mean turk who makes the bong hate threads all the time

Attached: 1550333432790.png (1114x835, 232K)

Wishing all patriots a pleasant Saturday. Oh, and... FUCK THE EU.

Attached: Karen Redcoat.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

Based.

FUCK THE EU CIVIL WAR WHEN

We get it, just fuck off already, and stop flooding my newspaper with the status of your incompetent parliament being nigger tier retards at reaching a consensus

You're a piece of yellow-skinned gyppo shite, of less worth than a johnny-bag full of nigger trannie's spunk, lying in a puddle of dog's vomit. KYS, gyppo subhuman.

Attached: KAREN FLAG.gif (500x281, 272K)

>weebshit incel pretending he's better
you flaming homosexuals are literally less than a handicapped nigger on a field, go rub your face on your cumstained waifu pillow

Evenin lads.
Just paid my TV licence today. For Queens and cuntreh

Attached: 1553621981321.png (852x480, 242K)

Your opinion is irrelevant, you're a gypsy inbreed sucking up to the EU for gibs, and, NO, I don't want to buy your "Big Issue".

Attached: East Euro Big issue Seller.jpg (306x423, 50K)

Whiter than you Mohammed, stop blaming the EU for easy migration of Paki and Indian shitskins from your ex-colonies, you brought this shit all on yourself

Attached: 2259326_finalisky-miss-slovensko-2015[1].jpg (900x583, 272K)

Imagine getting owned by a dead empire

Attached: WWI.webm (320x180, 1.8M)

>Whiter than you Mohammed
Those bitches mostly look kinda dusky to me, must be those Dravidian genes that made their way from India. You hate us Brits so much, yet you converse in our language (presumably learned so you may beg for gibs). Your "nation" is a tribe of beggars, suckling upon the warty, Satanic teats of the EU.

Met a Brit at the bar one night who just moved to the comfy midwest a town over from me. We hit it off and bullshitted about random topics but were instantly bonded talking about politics. You Brits are alright. That is all

Stop pretending you know anything about gypsies, you posted a literal Paki with a hijab (Which you imported directly from Pakistan) and labeled it as East Euro.
English as a language would have been irrelevant without the US, so you can take credit for that only indirectly. Also, I speak German, Spanish and Italian apart of my native language you dumb monolingual toothless muslim enabler.

>Stop pretending you know anything about gypsies etc
I'm talking with one.
>monolingual
English is all that is needed in current year. You bow before our superior culture and legacy, whilst bragging of how you can offer to suck dick in differing tongues.

Gay

I'd wager that you are a disciple of Sodom yourself.

>that webm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1553644332001.jpg (712x712, 45K)

Oil m8 i hope you got a loicense for that shitpost, cuck.

Attached: 1536103237918.jpg (669x668, 79K)

That comment stung btw.

Is it muttmeme time yet?

Attached: Mrs 56% Unedited.png (577x608, 827K)

Cope

Attached: 1552932030043.jpg (878x954, 133K)

Your ancestor

Attached: cheddar.jpg (400x600, 34K)

So what's it like being free again?
oh and FUCK EU and their """laws"""

Our small nation is not perfect, but at least we didn't vote in a Shia muslim nigger from Kenya...TWICE.

Attached: 1550763950895.jpg (306x306, 20K)

No, you just voted for a pakistani major of London and a straight up communist like Corbyn

Yes please leave, your country is full of Asians (poos & pakis)
With an English passport they can spread to mainland. Better the brown people stay in Rotherham and 200 other grooming places

>pakistani major of London
London is lost (like Dearborn), but the USA has many muslim mayors (see Dearborn), and niggers too.
>Corbyn
When did Corbyn get elected to any governmental office?

I don't like EU but I hate anglos

Fair opinion.

FUCK BRD ECONOMIC HEGEMONY
FUCK GLOBALIST POLICIES
FUCK LOBBIES FOR CORPERATIONS
FUCK LOBBIES FOR BANKING SYSTEM
FUCK THE KALERGI-PLAN
FUCK THE FRANKFURT SCHOOL
FUCK THE SIX GORILION-PROPAGANDA
FUCK FUGEES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK GUEST-WORKERS
FUCK UNELECTED BUR-EU-ACRATS
FUCK POLITICAL PROGRESS
FUCK ARTIFICIAL ECONOMIC GROWTH
FUCK MUH SEVENTY YEARS OF PEACE
FUCK COMMIE ENVIRONMENTALISM
FUCK MARXIST UNIVERSITY
FUCK ECONOMIC WING OF NATO
FUCK TRANSATLANTISM
FUCK FORCED CURRENCY
FUCK FORCED MARKET PRICES
FUCK REGULATIONS
FUCK ARTICLES
FUCK CUSTOMS UNIONS
FUCK LOSS OF SOUVEREIGNITY

ONLY A EUROPE OF NATIONS.

Attached: 1511498170604.png (461x630, 92K)

most are quite ugly

Based as fuck. Best post from a German user I've seen all week. Have great weekend.

Attached: 1543180084526.jpg (411x467, 44K)

London isn't England, look at any map of votes and you'll see that London pretty much votes against the rest of England. So do the Scots and Irish.