Why don't we ban trannies?

pol is a free speech board and we have different opinions but we all agree that we hate jews and trannies. Their opinions are discarded as they should be so we don't need them around here. Jews hide behind proxies so the next best thing is banning trannies

Let us start by banning anything that is tranny faggot related (pics, vids, pro lgbt) threads from all boards especially /b/, we can take out the lgbt board later. It will be nice to have a straight site again with discord schizos out of it.

Attached: workfeatured-rainbow-flag-prohibited.png (1200x630, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
thelizlibrary.org/liz/Transgender-Astroturfing.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pol is a free speech board
>lets ban trannies

First they came for the trannies, and I did not speak out—because I was not a tranny.

Then they came for the jannies, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade janny.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Yes, this. Please

No. Let them expose themselves are being dumb and mentally ill for everyone to see.

Freedom and liberty always prevails.

bla bla tranny excuse,

we all agree on trannies and jews, if you listen to what thos fags say you've got a problem.

I am a tranner. Don't you dare to ban me.

Jow Forums is obsessed with trannies :D What will you talk about if you ban us? Also I wonder how many of you are repressed trannies

Do you honestly think you can actually purify an IMAGEBOARD of this?

I'd rather ban you tweens. This place has been a nightmare since the club penguin exodus.

Anti lgbt threads are okay,

I am sick of seeing tranny dicks and anyone with even the slight support of your kinds,

If we dont rise against you, we never will.

If we all revolt then yes we can.

Attached: 1553217121563.jpg (1277x1826, 1.06M)

Attached: 1553217102162.png (1288x759, 120K)

If (((we))) all agree then why do we need to ban them? If everyone hates them then we can just laugh at them and their pathetic threads.

I don't hate trannies, how far up your ass you have to be to hate people that means absolutely no harm to you. Good god no wonder why all of you are suicidal, pointless hate eats you inside out. Be better user.

gas them sure but ban them c'mon we let them have their say the problem is when they abuse that like jews abuse democracy , solution is simple call them out see a tranny call discord sage move on; anyone who wants to engage them can those that don't can call them faggots and move on

I have zero issues with trannies as long as they renounce feminist bullshit and have a sense of humor. They used to be like that before they got recruited by the vaginal jew.

"""People""" that want to brainwash my son into chopping of his dick mean no harm to me?
Join the 40% faggot.

lol, where do even see tranny dicks? fuck. If you don't search for that kind of content you rarely find it.

Most funny thing is how many theories pol invent about us

Jow Forums was effectively founded on a love for transsexuals. Transsexualism is one of the four pillars of Jow Forums. To change that would be unconstitutional.

Attached: 880904200_b48c4971ae_b.jpg (1024x768, 455K)

Attached: 1550209088514m.jpg (935x1024, 184K)

In hatred, there is anger. Anger is ONLY healthy when it is literally a moment for action. Unfortunately, we depend on technology so much now that even the government workers that we pay to act in defense of our streets and nation dont even experience real combat anymore, so there is no natural outlet.

I don't advise hating Jews in the general sense just because it doesn't make any more sense to let emotions govern policy any more than it does to pretend they aren't a competing culture that, most unwittingly, do ultimately by design intend our enslavement (again) and/or destruction. You deal with them as a pest; you dont have to have an emotional catharsis about it.

Same with trannies. If a man chooses to ruin his life and body and/or wants to pretend to be a female, I dont really have much to say about it. But the perpetuation of any insanity, including transexualism, especially among youth, is harmful, simply because like many liberal ideas, it presents a case for insanity for consumption. I dont care if its transexualism, homosexual identity or integration. People can dress as females, engage homosex and choose to live in integrated communities all they want. But if you start a cultural agenda saying others must be forced to accept these things and then pursue it as law, we have a problem, because you are now attacking my community by perpetuating insanity and expecting average people to either be ready for this assault of nonsense or make time to argue with lunatics. This simply is unacceptable. There is a time and place for discussing differing philosophies, but grade schools and cultural entertainment is not among them. I should not have to worry about children questioning homosex and diversity simply because they went to school or turned on a television.

Attached: Heavy T .jpg (900x900, 770K)

linetrap is a fag and so are you

in ur board crackin ur eggsss
avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm

Attached: 1552963366184.jpg (320x300, 28K)

The transgender movement to castrate little boys is astroturfed by Soros, Buffett, and the Pritzkers: thelizlibrary.org/liz/Transgender-Astroturfing.pdf

Someone share this info with the muslim resisters in the UK. Someone who speaks Arab, Urdu, Punjabi, Farsi, Turkish, Moroccan, Kurdish, please share this on muslim social media.

Attached: sjw retardation.png (1220x1360, 354K)

Attached: clown world.png (888x526, 94K)

if its politically related then no, you said it your self we value free speech and that applies to even shills, Jews and even discord trannies

Attached: 1540826633210.png (2446x1902, 539K)

Kek pls more of this

It's getting as bad as all the pedos where they need to go /b is a fucking mess cause these faggots.
We need to take it back.

We hate jannies not trannies.

Nobody cares about fucking leafs.
You are broken beyond repair.

Banning trannies is not enough, we must ban all life on earth.

>no trannies, jannies, jews, or leafs
Sounds like paradise

Attached: 1525607177117.webm (1440x1080, 2.91M)

and how are you gonna ban trannies? not like you can see the posters gender faggot

you miss the point entirely of free speech. fucking idiot with a nazi flag lmao

we are political too, so there's no reason to ban us from the politics board.