Slovakian elections

Slovakians are having presidential elections are too ashamed to talk about them so a Czech has to do all the work again.

Candidates

Zuzana Čaputová- female, member of party called Progressive Slovakia, recipient of Goldman's award for environmentalism

Maroš Šefčovič- member of European Commission, former member of the communist party, studied international relations at Soviet union

So we have a leftist and a commie eurocrat. Čobols are on suicide watch right now.

Attached: BUR774738_pariz.jpg (630x393, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelizlibrary.org/liz/Transgender-Astroturfing.pdf
dennikn.sk/836698/policajti-obvinili-kotlebu-za-seky-s-nacistickym-symbolom-1488/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least /ourguy/ Kotleba got 10%.

Attached: HM4f70c7_29cernova3kroslak_r199_r833_st_ir2_.jpg (460x300, 38K)

They are always welcome to rejoin their true brothers, and pledge their loyalty to the Sacra Corona - not some shitty third rate politicians

>.2083
It is going to be a fail either way. Nothing to talk about. Presidental electrions donot matter a shit

This
A literal neo-nazi gets 10%
Harabin - a conservative "conspirator" fighting for traditional christian values and sovereignty from the EU dictate gets 15%
25% is a pretty good result desu

Kotleba will get at least 15% in the next elections I'd wager

Czechoslovakia when?

Sefcovic is dumb commie representing the establishment but Caputova is good one since she already has scandals and is not even in office. Sl*vshits will cry for 5 more years about how dumb they are. Please hungary take this soil, I beg you on knees.

felvidéki vagy te is, mi pista?

Attached: 1469643963006.png (760x902, 48K)

fuck off cuman cocksucker
only czechs can touch my clay

Fuck off Magyar Eastern Czechs are our.

>A literal neo-nazi gets 10%
Kek. I love Slovakia. (sometimes)

>my clay
It's not yours and it never will be. You are too dumb to run your own country. Give it to literally anyone just give it up already.

Does Czechia support freedom for Kashubia, Sorbia, Silesia, Pomerania and other meme-tier West Slavic nations?

What resources does Slovakia have that would make Orban want it?

Slovakczech when?

Why didn't Kiska go for a second term?

Keep the country free of the tranny menace, and while you're at it, Hungary too.

The transgender movement to castrate little boys is astroturfed by Soros, Buffett, and the Pritzkers: thelizlibrary.org/liz/Transgender-Astroturfing.pdf

Someone share this info with the muslim resisters in the UK. Someone who speaks Arab, Urdu, Punjabi, Farsi, Turkish, Moroccan, Kurdish, please share this on muslim social media.

Attached: teratoma.png (1321x231, 74K)

Slovaczechia

And then they team up with Slovenia and Croatia to annex part of Austria in order to create a Southwest Slavic hybrid nation with German meme characteristics

Slovania/ Slovekia

lmao,exactly the same political situation here in romania
too bad, slovaks are based but I doubt the results are going to change much

Attached: 1532933478917.png (1912x1956, 263K)

>pirates got nearly 10% in your last legislative election

disgust.jpg, I heard you guys were importing a lot of chinks so I guess your goal really is to be "just like Germany/Sweden" with meme-tier parties

Zuzana seems like she will most likely win. However my love for Kotleba remains.
Proper lad and cheeky shitposter.

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (630x350, 93K)

i feel bad for them. why cant they get decent candidates?

>Jew
Haha, we member

Based Slovak

Čaputová is literally a neo-liberal progressivist demon. Fucking retarded city boomers and millenials voting for the bitch. She supports fag marriages and adoptions.
Because he'd have no chance of re-election. Low approval rating because he is a Soros-paid shill and a cuck for the EU and the US.

Attached: 1489997642368.png (1369x1553, 182K)

i love how czechoslovakia always stands out in the picture.

kek is that real

Hřeje mě to u srdce.

Yup.
dennikn.sk/836698/policajti-obvinili-kotlebu-za-seky-s-nacistickym-symbolom-1488/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Party

>Slovak nationalists
>use Crown of Saint Stephen, a Hungarian symbol

What did they mean by this?

Wait, what? Isn't czechoslovakia one country?

kotleba pro prezidenta

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Party
where do you see a crown you blind mutt?

Fuck of Bohemian pig. Silesia is rightfull polish clay.

That's literally the cross on the Hungarian coat of arms, I don't see how you can just go "y-you're a m-mutt" as though that somehow dodges the question of why a Slovakian nationalist party is using the cross from the Hungarian coat of arms.

Hungary is ethnostate, there is no reason to import slavs

we do have decent candidates
the people are just politically illiterate nihilists who don't vote

Attached: Bez názvu.png (439x147, 3K)

Slowvaks are ethnic Magyar who speak disgusting Slav language retard

Attached: 9A33BBBE-CFA6-4A4F-8A2B-CA70A0633D19.png (2342x1028, 124K)

my nigga you said crown of stephen, there ain't no crown
The symbol is literally a double cross (symbolizing christianity duh) and the mountains of tatra, fatra and matra. Only Matra is in Hungary so it's the hungarians that shouldn't be using it. The region of Nitra (city and region in western slovakia) has a similar Coat of Arms just without the three mountains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia

"hungarian" symbol as in symbol of the multi-ethnic kingdom of hungary which later became the unofficial symbol of its primarily slovak inhabited highlands and thus the symbol was used by 19th century slovak nationalists.

Attached: 220px-Seal_of_Matica_slovenská.png (220x239, 106K)

>it symbolizes christianity
>ignores that it's been used by the hungarians for hundreds of years

I'm from Silesia and it is rightfully ours. Poloci must be gassed.

Slovaks are fellow Moravians who were corrupted by the Magyar horde.

"hungarians" in this context doesnt mean the magyar ethnos. dont conflate ethnicity with nation or the modern understanding of the hungarian nation with the earlier medieval to 19th century understanding of it.

You’ve brainwashed our kindred long enough slavshit. We have absolutely no need for anyone in V4 besides Poland. Go suck German dick more you absolute useless Slav.

Attached: E4981ECC-AF8F-4D5D-9F99-EF4C5FD3FAB6.jpg (695x455, 31K)

My gf is a Slovak and loves this woman, though has met Kotleba before and several other politicians. But yeah, we have had quite a few discussions about progressivism is Slovakia and how fucked the Social Democrats are along with the corruption and journalist assassination.

Attached: IMG-20190211-WA0015.jpg (1080x766, 71K)

Racists?

>Racists?
Go back

ihaj csuhaj thread

Attached: 7MxRLemjH1-12.png (296x247, 28K)

It was a joke you VB swilling ingrate

Oh sheeeeeeeit, my bad

Attached: 8F219E59-0066-4ABA-A38B-50E58C0D962A.jpg (501x373, 37K)