You didn't really think he was gonna get in trouble, did you?

Well, pol? Be honest. Did you, in your heart of hearts, really believe that a half black/jewish homosexual man was going to face any sort of hard time for this in the current year?

If so, that's gonna be a big yikes. You must not understand just how corrupt people operate in the elite classes.

Attached: 021319_jussie_smollett_tout.jpg (1460x1095, 65K)

no not really

He's rich and connected so he wasn't going to face any time in any year.

He’s part of the Obama Gang. FBI could still nab him.

You really think the "elite class" gives a fuck about some attention seeking actor from Empire?

They're busy rigging the RNC and DNC in favor of pro-Wall Street candidates in the primaries already.

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 9K)

>

Attached: chicago-police-michelle-obama-jussie-smollett-428319.jpg (590x586, 127K)

When you see a Yikes, then you know it's KIKES.

Attached: Rekt.jpg (540x481, 61K)

/thread

Attached: 1547797715366.jpg (700x731, 45K)

But theyz be wearin white face!

The thing about the trouble this guy's in, is that it was meant to ease up a little. It's a catch and release, and there's a Kim Foxx on the hook now.
His pain is just beginning.

of course we did, he was black so that meant the court system was supposed to be 1.3 times harsher and a white guy who did the same thing would have been jailed for at least a decade.

he has to suck dicks. That's punishment enough.

I told you guys from day #1 they would be naming streets and parks for him. But even I thought they would wait a little longer.

Every fucking time they're a fucking Jew this dude is a Jew for fuck sake even if they're niggers they're Jews

Attached: HONKHONK.jpg (1280x674, 394K)

Nigger Jews are fucking awful and they all look the fucking same

Attached: IMG_2801.jpg (739x415, 37K)

It's not secret. That should be edited.

Jew genes can infiltrate every race on earth I'm convinced they're not human they're an alien species

Attached: 41C432F0-EB3C-45AD-8FAF-398806B0EF74.jpg (416x639, 118K)

AHHHHHHH every fucking time something political happens involving niggerss its nigger Jew every fucking time every fucking time fuckkk

no justice for the well connected

No.