Let's do it again

Why making family with asian girl is bad?

Attached: 1543105947994.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12843198/
youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1549540715861.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Personal preferences of permavirgins are off topic. Consider starting this shit over on /b/.

All asians carry the dominant micropenis gene. Do you want your male heirs to all have a microdick?

Mutt here, the girl on the bottom left is Aoi Shirosaki

because hapa's hate themselves and you cause that

wanker

You're a half-Mongol already, so go for it.

thanks she's very pretty

RACE MIXING IS BAD, PERIOD

Attached: asd.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

It's a Schrödinger dick game, he has the same chance to get a huge dick.

Thanks and God Bless America!

Attached: Notallpepes+_ed6a741d73815ef9ce55da8b0267b858.jpg (326x321, 19K)

No, the micropenis gene is dominant. You could be hung like a horse and your son will have a 15mm willy (erect)

Russians are happas already. It doesn't really matter if you do, I suppose.

Attached: 1531592249295.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Because its race mixing, and race mixing causes outbreeding depression and lowee fitness in the parental environment. Do I really need to explain why racemixing is not preferable and ahy Europe is for Europeans not mongoloids?

Because you’ll have antisocial mischling children

why Europe*
lower*

Sounds implausible. Where did you find this study and who studied the micropenis gene domination?

they basically want you to be with a white woman who has the highest chance of leaving you and then marrying and be divorce-raped after and pay alimonies like the good cuck that you are.

your "race mixing bad hurr hurr" is not an argument. those same people probably dont have any good genetics themselves to bring a white baby to this world. you better count your luck so that this same baby doesnt grow to be an incel.

and dont give me the bullshit that just hapas are incels when there are white men that are incels.

being with an asian girl is based but do bare in mind that they are just as capable of doing the same shitty things that white women do...

but atleast asians are somewhat better.

So Europe is not for Europeans?

It's not. In fact, I married one. Best decision. Roasties and cucks can stay mad.

Attached: 1536886197267.jpg (621x674, 63K)

Because it hurts the feelings of white roasties and their tradcuck beta orbiters

Attached: 1531650752827.jpg (634x1024, 203K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12843198/

Kikes are not hapas. Tenda is not a hapa. Elliot is not a hapa. Stay mad.

based and ricepilled

This

Attached: 1552907076333.jpg (488x1024, 77K)

Its not.
However Asian girls are either 9/10 no in between.

Why do I even come to this place anymore. Don't claim you want to save the white race, in fact, you hate it.

I wish America was wiped off the face of the Earth. Their culture is what's destroying Europe.

Attached: 1553684377875.png (740x900, 923K)

Pretty sure Murkel is doing fine with out us burger bummers.

not talking about europe you lardass.
you and so many others are not capable of saving the white race. cry as much as you want about it and call me a faggot, incel and whatever word you can come up with from your textbook. it is a person's choice who he wants to be with. you yourself dont know that person and you shouldnt force your societal expectations on that person by saying "NO, U MUST BE WITH A X TYPE OF WOMAN".

just shut the fuck up nigger. let people do what they want with their life. you wont be able to convince one and not even hundreds to breed with white women. they will breed with whoever. and you cant do anything about it, speaking in a wider aspect. oh yeah, especially when white women are so shit these days. very rare to even find a good one these days that cares about family values and doesnt fuck you over.

but oh hey. being a cuck is good right? go date a white woman goy. marry her too, get children, get divorced because your trash "wife" wasnt satisfied and get raped with alimony payments for the rest of it.

yeah...no.

>you want to save the white race

Never claimed that though. Jow Forums isn't a hivemind I value my personal happiness and growth more than some abstract idea of muh white race

Attached: 1543416293103.jpg (768x516, 58K)

Attached: 1280px-Deutschland_Besatzungszonen_8_Jun_1947_-_22_Apr_1949.svg.png (1280x1516, 330K)

asians are pedophilic subhumans

So live and let live. You do realise you're the same as the globalists right.
>you wont be able to convince one and not even hundreds to breed with white women.
No, but if only Europeans are in Europe, who else will people have children with, like they did for hundreds of years. You spend too much time on the Internet. This is the way the west will fall, how great. So in the end, you're an individualist who doesn't care about the fate of Europe because who cares what happens right, just let people do whatever they want. This nihilism will be the end of us.

They're not white.

I don't debate with memeflags, you're never here in good faith and are here just to shitpost.

me and many others dont give a fuck what globalists think.

we dont have the time to fucking worry about globalists when we sleep in bed and begin work tommorow. ask your fellow colleagues if they give a fuck about what globalists think. you are not even way above the elites.

doesn't care about europe? mate you are not even looking at the right direction for who doesn't care about europe. holy shit you are blind.

and yes, let people do what they want. because if people live by what YOU want then they will be less happier. do you want a less happier nation that listens to your horseshit all the time? you against freedom? damn thats rough.

off yourself. go save muh europe by telling everyone about globalists and how everyone that lives differently from you are bad.

double faggot.

Ad hominems everywhere. And yes all my friends do care, all who have jobs. So by letting people do whatever they want, there should be no problem with mass migration. What are your thoughts on migration? You realise that the live and let live mentality is what got us to where we are.

Asian women like white tall man as sex objects in first place. I had two east asian sex partners and those girls never talked about something like family, kids... etc. They just want to fuck until the relationship with a white guy becomes too "complicated".
Sorry to say, but my experience with those women isn't especially positive in aspect of founding family and having kids.
They are just nice tight dick mantles for a short time.

Nevertheless, this is my individual opinion and I don't want to speak in general.

>go save muh europe by telling everyone about globalists and how everyone that lives differently from you are bad.
I'm not telling others how to live their life. I'm saying that foreigners don't belong in Europe and that Europe is for Europeans. Now how is that stopping people from living how they want?

then deal with the ad hominems pussy.

and great if your friends care. they are most likely similar to you anyway but an average working citizen doesn't have the time to care about the identity politics and won't give a shit about what your ideal political ideologies are. mass migration is a problem caused by the government's choices but of course you didnt even mention that anywhere in your posts. you are blind, point proven. live and let live mentality got us here because times changed. we dont live in the nazi germany days. yes, what i have said is nihilist which i agree with but you don't control anyone's life so please go fuck off. go point your fingers at someone else.

Your life isn't yours to decide to do whatever you want to do. You have responsibilites user. You have a duty to yourself that should, with proper thinking, prevent you from being a degenerate hedonist individualist.

I have a completely different experience, I almost married with korean, and another korean girl with whom I was on a couple dates is already married and has children, lives with her husband in Florida.

Hurry up and flush your weak shill genes down the toilet, do whatever you want.

Attached: 1553070121450.png (502x650, 444K)

>I'm not telling others how to live their life.

yeah you are. you want people to live a life similar to yours when they live a different life. in real life thats called controlling someone and wanting an outcome that you're satisfied with from that person and not considering ANY fucking thing what that person wants. in fact this makes you look selfish because its your self-interests that you are shoving down people's throats. almost like a dictator that wants something or else you go to the concentration camp or gulag. no one cares mate. oldern times are over, as much as it may disappoint everyone.

>Your life isn't yours to decide to do whatever you want to do

yeah well i will go running naked outside as an example. you're not gonna stop me from doing that. everyone has responsibilities but it doesnt mean that everyone has to live your way.

there is a lot of degenerate hedonists. sure, but what are you gonna do about it. nothing. you dont have the power to do anything. yes that shit is degenerate but you cant stop a roastie from fucking Jamal every night at the club. go try and stop that whore then. you cant. me playing video games is considered nihilist and degenerate to the normies probably. but i dont give a fuck what they think. world has went to shit anyway and things will naturally form by itself from the majority of people's choices.

Attached: 61hOT+qpAiL._SX425_.jpg (425x333, 20K)

Dear God, I wish we could push ever yellow cunt in this country out into the pacific. Their every-fucking-where.

Attached: B24CE1E3-5124-48D2-98CB-CA4257B116C8.jpg (356x566, 40K)

You can't make white babies with them.

t. weak faggot

also what is with so many seething roasties and whiteknights getting triggered over white males going for asians. let them live their own life. their life is not your life. cry as much as you want about it pussy. life is freedom. we dont need to listen to your ideologies. not everything is about politics.

no argument from the double weak faggot.

You stopped highlighting right before the most important sentence. Proximity.

ITT: cope faggots and white roasties. Asian women are superior in every way

They have no conviction when they say that. On top of that, they cherrypick and abuse confirmation bias to justify lusting after Asians.
Yes its true that white women are much more likely to be overweight than Asians. Pretending that they are less degenerate is coping however, but they'd never admit it.
The truth of the matter is that they don't want to put in the effort, because they think trying to hold a family together with an Asian woman is going to be magically easy.

East asian girls are smart and much more sensible to read between the lines what goes on in their partner's within.
I was the phase of fucking around after a broken 4 year long relationship with a women I really loved in this time and not interested in a serious relationship anyways. But those girls haven't even tried, sex and presenting a prey in form of a tall, fit guy among their friends was their goal.
But I'm not angry I have enough alimony to pay.

what fucking word salad is this.

some just simply go for asians and thats it. what are you so triggered about faggot. and everyone copes in some ways. do you watch TV? spend time on the internet after hard day at work? do you involve yourself with activities? those may as well be coping methods too. don't want to put in the effort? then how is that any different with having a family with a white woman. anything you do requires effort to get things done. and those that want to create a family need to know what they are setting themselves up for.

u too

Attached: images.png (215x234, 12K)

WMAF couples are aesthetically pleasing

Do you care what happens to Europe, yes or no answer

No. Fuck europe

>sex and presenting a prey in form of a tall, fit guy among their friends was their goal
Yeah, I saw such girls once at a party, they came just to fuck and take a selfie.

Making a family with any woman isn't bad if you love her.

Attached: 1104894492_preview_FmSJIQOxGrpykaZJUo08dXGSTAl.jpg (2048x3071, 1.54M)

white roasties, beta orbiters, white knights and incels shame white men for "fetishizing" "yellow fever" and "pedophilia" for choosing a superior woman

I will give you last and ultimate redpill about this issue

Since all women go for 10% of top males and women of all ethnic group prefer specific genetical traits in men like tall blue eye, dark hair chads.
That means lower status female like asian will only try harder and be more submissive to appeal to white men, its not like asian women are intrinsically good they treat asian men like shit, imagine just for moment you lost a limb as a white aryan man you would be same worth to her as garbage.
Also motherpill is that mothers will treat their male child based on their attractivnes. So if you are manlet and ugly unlike her dad she will treat you like beta loser everyone treats, thats why asian women with their hapa sons treat them like shit and baby unlike she treats her white father.
Only breed with top of the crop never go below your own class that is called degeneration.
Just wait till Zuckerbergs son schoots up school

because your kids will be half slanty eyed gooks?

europe doesnt need the help of america to be destroyed

The reasons that people for forward for WMAF relationships are not rooted in reality. White women are largely pozzed but that's happening to Asians at an astonishing rate as well. Asian women view you as an accessory and a status symbol. It's something fashionable. White men like this because it makes them feel good. It's basically how black men feel when white women swoon all over them for no other reason than they are black.

Mixed race kids are always maladjusted and there is nothing you can do about that. They will not feel part of any side and resent one side more than the other in the long term. I've never met a well-adjusted white-asian mix (nor any other mix) who didn't have a chip on their shoulder. They overcompensate in one or the other direction: either trying too hard to be turbo white or too hard to be Asian. Ultimately they will fail at both since they cannot be one or the other. Read hapa threads and their dream of moving to places like Kazakhstan to physically fit in lmao. That's how desperate it gets.

On top of that, Asian men view Asian women who marry and reproduce outside their race the same way whites view mudsharks. You are basically a nig to an Asian. And I don't disagree. I was in east Asia for a while working as a software dev with a bank. White English school teachers had no shortage of thots, drank too much, were loud and obnoxious. What's funny is they all complain about "back home" and how nigs and kebabs are ruining everything by being barbarians yet think their actions are them just being the chads they were always meant to be. It's pathetic.

Divorce, childlessness and thottery are increasingly common in Asian women and in Asia. These women are not adjusted to manage the difficulties of raising a mixed race kid and neither are the men as both these groups hate their racial in-group. That's a recipe for disaster.

>some abstract idea of muh white race
This couldn't be further from the truth. Genetics manifest themselves in reality. Your children will be gooks and not pure descendants of historical European peoples.

Most Europeans are not pure descendants of historical European peoples, faggot.

false

Europe is going down the shitter anyways
in 1 to 2 generations the muslims will take over
and we cant do anything about it, so the best option you've got is to move to some east asian country

t. Defeatist cuck

says the canacuck

Yes do it please white men do it. It will only accelerate things on our end (asian). You whites aren't the only ones who want to see it all burn.

>the best option you've got is to move to some east asian country

So just give up and replicate the actions of those shitting up our own country, by moving to a foreign country, taking their women and changing their cultural and demographic landscape? Great idea.

Attached: 1539974940225.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

It's an oxymoron to White nationalism
>save the White race
>thots and roasties can piss off
>have a family with a nice White Girl

>save the White race
>thots and roasties can piss off
>have a Family with a nice East Asian girl

Half-Asian Children aren't fully European, everybody knows that.
Hapa-breed shills have only one thesis to base their argumentation on and it's retarded.

>Implying there are no trad White girls
A lie.

Well is there anything better than that? sit in europe and watch as the muslims take over

they exist but they are the 10% but even then they wont be as feminine and cute as asian women

America was created by Europe

>even then they wont be as feminine and cute as asian women
I guess you're prettier than half my daughters, faggot.

Attached: 0_outta_10.jpg (495x480, 43K)

Attached: basic b8.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Europe is the most important thing in the world

Attached: 98745163984651.jpg (572x518, 73K)

We can talk about how shitty United States has become, but what about Germany? What about that new song that got rammstein? Huh????

These are both good points desu senpaitachi
Can't say I fully agree or disagree with either more than the other.

Attached: o-BILL-OREILLY.jpg (1536x1264, 106K)

Attached: roveyourongtime.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>European peoples
Up here the natives look Asian, desu.

Attached: IMG_20190329.jpg (3000x2250, 517K)

going out with an asian wife is like putting the game on easy mode. just a casual does that.

>Tenda is not a hapa. Elliot is not a hapa.

Keep telling yourself that. If you have seen any of Tenda's earlier videos, he explicitly talks about his racist white supremacist father. Tenda himself was a white supremacist himself before one day he looked in the mirror and realized what a mongrel abomination he really was. Your sons will just be as mentally deranged and autistic.

Asian wife may seem like easy mode in public, but in private they do not put up with any bs and hold you to a very high standard, as they should.

Kikes are not hapas, ethnicel

Can confirm. They are traditionally feminine and have high standards.

nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Average_Weight_Japanese_Women_2014
The cold, hard truth is that Asian women are tiny, underweight, with small breast, longer pregnancy and sons with inferior muscle-structure.

By buying into the Asian genes, your descendants will take all weaknesses of that race.
Marry an Asian girl and your sons will be like Chinese, Korean or Japnese males, without sex, dwelling in their basement and lacking identity and courage to do anything.

If you prefer Asian girls, just keep it to yourself, because you don't know jackshit about genetics and can only boast your fetish.
There are 40,000 fucking years of evolutionary between Whites and Mongoloids.

Attached: Asian_race.png (1920x487, 275K)

Nothing wrong with it. More asian guys for me.

Attached: memes.png (1080x1082, 1.83M)

Just admit it, there are plenty of cute white women but you're not man enough to get one. So you resort to some slit-eyed, pan faced gook because they're easy. When you walk down the street with your asian waifu and hapa mongrel abominations everyone will wince at you with disgust and pity.

Le Bundesrepublik should be carpet-bombed, I fully agree.

Attached: 1523718572098.gif (320x252, 1.99M)

Tim Cook visits Jow Forums?

youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4

Yes, Op Burn that rice!!!

Attached: 1533037597971.png (776x795, 937K)

Roasties, when will they learn?

Attached: 1537228378148.jpg (743x853, 140K)