If everybody farts, then why is it that farting is so fucking taboo in the modern society?

I don't get this at all

According to science every fucking single person fart multiple times every fucking single day
YET, it is one of the biggest taboo in the modern society and passing intestinal gas out of anus, which is completely a natural human process, is totally unacceptable at all

Once you fart in your workplace or classroom It Is Over
Once you fart in your dating it could lead the relationship to a complete apocalypse just because of you having done a completely natural human process that everybody does every day

WHY?
This Is Fucking Insane

Attached: what.png (496x659, 697K)

Because jews control the farting industry

Gas fell out of favour in the mid 40s. It should make a come back. Sniff the braaapill

a very political post here

Attached: 1547458974926.jpg (600x900, 187K)

Everybody shits too but you don't do it in the street

*BRAPS ON YOUR THREAD*

i don't fart in public because shit is disgusting

>start the indian vpn
>that's where you wrong kiddo.jpg

when will brap barns be real

If Trunp turned around and BRAAAAPed into the mic, I think he still would've won

I once dated a Swiss girl who said she didn't fart. I believe her, she was healthy as a horse.

Attached: 9265240-handsome-indian-man-with-moustache-and-raise-eyebrow-smiling-and-looking-at-camera-close-up. (334x500, 26K)

I don't want to breathe in your ass particles

because its disgusting you asocial subhuman

farticles.

/thead
:D

In modern society things are expected to go into your ass, not come out.

Attached: ter.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

F

^this

When I go to Walmart and fart on annoying kids heads while walking by. they are just the right height to rip one in their face.

jews did this

/poetry

I don't want to hear or smell some fat tub of lard which is like 90% of people

cute girls farting is okay though

I literally fart in bottles and sniff them, also have an online store where I sell celebrity farts in a bottle for 25 dollars each, I make 50k per month.

because it is a privat thing. every fart tells us a story about the person. what he ate, how its poo smells, how anal sex smells, if the vagina might be smelly, if she is healthy etc. it is okay to not want to fart in a strangers mouth because of privacy reasons

>the next post is immediately a poo
lmao

The jewish subhuman prince charles enjoys the smell of women's farts. He is turned on by them. No joke.

Attached: Charles_Prince_of_Judaism.jpg (624x780, 372K)

I'm vegetarian and I unironically hardly ever fart. Meat is disgusting and makes you into a stinky sharting piece of shit.

Farting is hilarious and toilet jokes are the funniest shit ever even for a jaded fuck like me. It's the one of few things I have left. Fuck you, Yoshimitsu.

My stomach pains and smelly farts confirm this. I think I'll go 80% vege diet

Attached: 1547368656929.png (480x593, 366K)

>every fucking single person fart multiple times every fucking single day
not on the RVAF diet

Meat doesn't cause flatulence, carbs do. You utter retard brain.

I fart freely ama

Not farting isn’t healthy you retard

Everyone except you has sex regularly, but it's still taboo to have sex at the dinner table

Maybe in your family

Are you French or something?

>Not farting isn’t healthy you retard
yes it is, people only fart because indigestible foods are rotting inside of their bowels, like plant fiber. If you only eat digestible foods, then you have no reason to fart

Source?

This. They own the brap farms. God I hate jews

When your day is long
And the night
The night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life
Well hang on
Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody farts sometimes

Well, everybody farts sometimes
Everybody cries
So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on

girl farts smell good desu

Italian
My mom gives the best head

yea all those vegetarian proteins like beans or lentils, totally harmless

Is it taboo to have sex WITH the table though?

It's the slippery slope: Once farting is normalized the next thing people are asking for is shitting on the streets. Just take india as an example!

Attached: 1552115358440.jpg (1194x928, 159K)

Attached: 1529177100091.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>because everyone does something that should make it acceptable
Jap logic everyone

Definitely not politics.

Attached: 4508318F-2B05-46D4-AC28-9B26E99A30AA.jpg (184x184, 12K)

roflmao

Mira nom Rahuraja hain.

what is her name? any of those marvelous funbags spooting free?

If farts smelled like flowers and didn't make such an unpleasant sound, maybe it would be ok.

>thousand cock stare

Everybody farts, but we all don't stink as you, OP.

i just farted.

>Why is releasing a shit smell frowned upon?
No idea OP it's a total mystery

sauce

>in this ITT

Attached: BRAPED.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Farts carry disease, hence why the vast majority of the population don't have a fart fetish, since the ones that did got Darwin'd by fucking cholera or something.

I was in a meeting a work.
A Chad next to me let out a silent church pew creeper.
I knew because I was the first one to catch wind of it. It was terrible. When it became apparent that it was getting too bad to ignore, the Chad turned to me and said, “What the fuck user!?!”
This was in a work meeting.
Of course, I’m really heavy and don’t dress like a fag so everyone immediately belevied him and blamed me.
I turned bright red and no matter how much I said it wasn’t me nobody beleived me.
Even Chad I think I’m his own mind pretends to himself he didn’t do it.

Now I’m basically a pariah at work. I notice I don’t get invited to as many meetings anymore so that’s the only good thing but it still sucks.

Attached: FD1362BF-FA5E-4669-B86D-60B8F148B152.jpg (250x242, 7K)

lol really? i'd fuck that chad's life up if i were you

>tfw no BRAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1527875109824.png (1080x1068, 67K)

I started trying out Vince Gironda's diet of only steak, eggs and butter and have not farted since. Really made me think.

Attached: VinceGirondaContestShape-715x1024.jpg (715x1024, 121K)

This guy is 5’4”

Because it smells

This.

Yes.
I realize that this is what life is like when you’re not a Chad.

I have been trying to think of ways to ruin him without getting caught.

My fantasy is to slip 500 mikes of acid into his coffee in the morning and watch him come unglued during the day.

But I’m not sure if that’s something that would be an obvious drug reaction that could be detected and traced back to someone. I would just be hoping to induce a psychosis that would cause his whole world view to be shattered so he’d never be comfortable in his own skin ever again.