Heartbill Law Should be a Federal Law

Only mass murderers would disagree.

Attached: IMG_3255.jpg (1199x750, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MEyqS
washingtonpost.com/national/georgia-legislators-pass-heartbeat-bill-banning-most-abortions/2019/03/29/1cc3ec58-516c-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3518c753d4de
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu i don't really care about how many goofy ass kids are born anymore this place is beyond redemption. maybe i'll open a bicycle helmet shop

Attached: 1549988532053.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Make the White states outlaw abortion yesterday.

On one hand, abortion is wrong, on the other hand, Georgia is really really black, so I don't really care if they kill their kids, given how most abortions are by blacks.

Do people not realize that abortion is like the no.1 thing keeping the black population in check in the US? Let them have it.

Get over it, faggots. It's just a lump of tissue until it's ejected.

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x300, 18K)

This is horrible!
That could've been the next Hitler!

Not really, but the vast majority of abortion recipients are black, so I support it.

>Make the White states outlaw abortion yesterday.
we can't advocate for slavery of whites sorry

I think abortion is murder and still think it should be legal, I don't care if people murder their children.

maybe I could be your sister tonight

Attached: 1530117248425.jpg (1600x1504, 627K)

Try to make sense anytime.

>hate abortion on principle
>dont mind eugenics
>dont mind blacks killing themselves

What level of doublethink am I on?

Georgia is going to be even more flooded with niggers.

Attached: 20190329_163241.png (500x639, 360K)

In 20 years Georgia will be a completely black state.

Are you me?

There's nothing wrong with that line of thought.
>What race is it?

Only a direct family member should be allowed to perform murder if that was the case. if the parents were murdering the children it would be a different story, they are using a third party to murder.

All of the DATA shows legalized abortions make blacks breed more because they have even more unprotected sex
But please spouting memes to support lettting women (who are worse than niggers btw) kill children

Nah. The punch in the guts, stair falls, rusty hangers and general violence could probably drop levels. Conversely, Abortion enables depravity, as lessens self worth; this could be a boost to the overall quality of life in niggerdom.

Care to share said data?
Asking for a friend; I have kids.

Attached: 77374810001_3097160818001_video-still-for-video-3097179119001.jpg (480x360, 22K)

an user that knows facts. most don't ever mention that abortion gives niggers that feeling of never having to take any personal responsibility. they knock up as many sheboons as possible which will have abortion after abortion, but all the stupid coalburners end up keeping up their mutts fucking up the gene pool. a better way to discourage niggers from their ways is to make abandoning one's children a death penalty sentence.

Only reason I disagree is that natural abortions (miscarriages) are still normal after the first heartbeat. You aren't "out of the woods" until 12 weeks or so -- up until then your body is likely to reject the new baby as incomplete or abnormal.

Not to mention people don't even know they're pregnant until 5-6 weeks, so the heartbeat bill only gives you a week to schedule time with a doctor for an abortion.

After 12 weeks it's basically a human.

>Labor organizer Ai-jen Poo — along with executives from Coca-Cola, Amazon and 90 other Georgia business leaders — signed a letter saying the measure would “take the state in the wrong direction
Ooooh noooo. Don’t make us pay for their maternity leave or healthcare. Noooooo.

archive.is/MEyqS
washingtonpost.com/national/georgia-legislators-pass-heartbeat-bill-banning-most-abortions/2019/03/29/1cc3ec58-516c-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3518c753d4de

>africa
>limited to no access to abortion
>a billion niggers and rapidly climbing top the niggapocalypse

>america
>access to abortion clinics prevalent
>nigger fertility rates below replacement

Show me your data that says otherwise.