Nearly every clickbait anti-white article is written by a jew

>nearly every clickbait anti-white article is written by a jew
>nearly every academic using their position to pursue an anti-white agenda is a jew
>nearly every anti-white movie is produced/directed by a jew
>the globalist agenda, championed by jews, have led to western countries being flooded by muslims, who hate jews

Why? If Jews want to destabilize white countries why are they using Muslims as a golem when Muslims hate Jews?

Why would you ruin france to the point where Jews have to flee to Israel? It makes no sense

I just don't understand what Jews are trying to do. I get that they need to fragment white societies because too much white cohesion causes expulsion of Jews, buy why on earth is the mechanism an inbred arab who makes life terrible for everyone and hates Jews even more than the whites that enable them

Attached: 01532-alison-brie-scream-4-premiere-j0001-008-122-.jpg (2000x3000, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pn6ODfgFNLE
unz.com/kbarrett/sorry-ilhan-jews-have-hypnotized-the-world/
youtu.be/4UgbL1O4lQc
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/140366/himyar-yemen-al-qaida
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?
invidio.us/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers gonna nig, kikes gonna subvert.

I’ve asked this same question before and never gotten a good answer. I also don’t get why, when the Jews rely so heavily on America to literally not be slaughtered by arabs, why they wish to destroy the country that economically and militarily supports them by importing people from the third world. Wouldn’t it be smarter to have a massive nation of subservient supportive whites who will cater to your every whim rather than destroying Europeans because the Roman’s where slightly mean to them? Maybe I’m just retarded though

Jews are like a dog chasing cars, they wouldn’t know what to do if they caught one, you know, they just do…things

Attached: 4B0858F3-8424-480D-B0DE-C9658A6B5AA8.jpg (1024x769, 129K)

The only answer I've ever had is that there is a subset of Jews that are so driven by money they betray the tribe

You need to a perennial underclass of idiot slaves to do shitty jobs and keep wages down, and the guys with billions of dollars are willing to betray their own kind to make that happen

That still doesn't make sense because why are the rest of the Jews in media not reacting against that, since they are usually so hell-bent on protecting their own kind

The jew collective also has their own NPCs.

They are content with fucking things up for whites and others, yet they don't know they are as disposable as the ones they abhor.

If you’ve ever met an American Jew irl you’d realise that they fall for their own tricks and usually end up subverting themselves at the end of it. 90% of American Jewery are no higher than your average goy on the street.

Fair point

>Why would you ruin france to the point where Jews have to flee to Israel?
seems like you answered your own question

They have to empty the midle east of arabs first somehow...

they bring in niggers, then they strengthen controlled rightwing pro israel shit, the we kick niggers out and vote for israel. plus it divides us and we waste our hate on dumb niggers instead on them. isn't it clear for you?

Jews are the illuminati tool to forment a final religious war that will destroy all Abrahamic religions. Of course including jews and Zionism itself. Mekka will be nuked, Jerusalem will be nuked, europe depopulated. Then niggers will be resettled under the true Luciferian world doctrine, which niggers will gladly accept

Attached: ztu2loo.jpg (400x381, 48K)

Would like to point out that there's software that looks up trends and gives you a cookiecutter fill in the blanks type of article for clickbait.

As a Jew you seem to be right about the first part. But there is no agenda that I'm aware of. The upper middle class is just drawn to this far left identity politics and Jews are often upper middle class. At least know that I find these anti white activists extremely frustrating as well. They are nothing but hateful powerhungry bigots hiding behind a facade of compassion.

>be jew
>have higher IQ
>with higher IQ its more likely not to be nationalist patriot inbred autist
>advocate for progressive society free of hate and violence
>advocatge for colourful culture made by dozens of outside cultures
>advocate for diversity of people, opinions and free speech
>still get accused of being evil
you retard white inbred will never cease to amaze me. average white redneck has lower IQ than average black guy. you cant deny it but keep living in delusions, and remember, asians and jews have on average higher iq than any white country. there goes your superiority.

Good goy

yeah, you say that because you aren't literally surrounded by niggers...

>average white redneck has lower IQ than average black guy

I know some rednecks. They have amazing technical skills

>Why? If Jews want to destabilize white countries why are they using Muslims as a golem when Muslims hate Jews?
>Why would you ruin france to the point where Jews have to flee to Israel? It makes no sense
>I just don't understand what Jews are trying to do.

The ones doing this are neurotic retards and psychopaths

>If Jews want to destabilize white countries why are they using Muslims as a golem when Muslims hate Jews?

Jews hate muslims for hating them. Just like they use muslims against whites (mass immigration), they use whites against muslims (shitloads of wars in the middle east). The goal of flooding white countries with muslims is to reduce whites from the majority status and create a multicultural shithole, where no one would have no kind of advantage over kikes, because they are too afraid of getting pogrommed again. They hate the whites the most, because whites are often: christian (jews fucking despise christianity), have the biggest numbers in the countries kikes inhabit, are the most capable of dethroning kikes from their position of power. In the long term they wish to genocide whites with race mixing.

>Why specifically arabs?

Maybe they wish to destroy arabs too? They kvetched about flooding Japan with shitskins too already. In Europes case, the best argument for killing whites off with muslims is the proximity of muslims to europe. Maybe they are just stupid. You don't get kicked out of 200 countries for doing your subversion 100% correct.

They're not trying to do anything with a cohesive plan. They're just overwhelmingly leftist and disproportionately represented as journalists.

You have to remember they view themselves as white so when they're being anti-white they're being anti-themselves too.

>I get that they need to fragment white societies

they are the enemy to weak willed to fight us directly, they deserve neither respect nor mercy.

I agree with this. I think the whole anti-jew bullshit on here comes from christian fundamentalists, nazi larpers and muds larping as nazis. The whole jewish conspiracy bullshit makes no sense, it would be a retarded and suicidal course of action.

>Maybe they are just stupid. You don't get kicked out of 200 countries for doing your subversion 100% correct.

Attached: 1529243304344.png (1260x555, 42K)

Go away, shlomo, your kike mind tricks don't work here.

Attached: 1553692625322.jpg (475x502, 107K)

See pic related. So many people ask why Jews would ever do what they do and it's purely religious.

Attached: whyjewsdowhattheydo.png (768x391, 40K)

How do we subvert the NPC?

Yeah, being persecuted by mostly muds and pre enlightenment Christian fundamentalists doesn't really prove that much to me. And this whole spur of the moment conspiracy image you posted contradicts what others are saying about their long term plans dating back centuries, elders of zion etc.

learn to program them.

Calling me a jew, just shows me how ridiculous this shit is being that I'm not a jew. I haven't even said lol or take your meds, schitzo, so I'm not sure what you're basing it on.

>Calling me a jew, just shows me how ridiculous this shit is being that I'm not a jew. I haven't even said lol or take your meds, schitzo, so I'm not sure what you're basing it on.
Jews goona jew, shlomo. And you're doing it again.

Attached: 1551886385759.jpg (576x1024, 172K)

> higher iq
> advocate for something, repeatedly acts in ways leading to complete opposite for millenia

kys kike loving nigger

They are trying to create a situation which will force Gods hand. All to necessitate the arrival of their messiah. They are trying to do this in the most occult ways possible but some of it spills out into the open.

Something that isn't often discussed is the possibility that they WANT these Muslims coming to the west to eventually be genocided. We all know tensions continue to rise between Muslims and non-Muslims. Look at Birmingham for a recent example. 50.000.000 Muslims would die, if the 'white' man gets sick of them. This would be a huge win for the jews and the (((weapon lobby))).

But maybe that's just retarded, I don't know.

Attached: 1497854549127.jpg (466x700, 129K)

>The Jews have no goal or master plan

>The evil jewish master plan

Yeah, you guys obviously have it all figured out.

Greetings from Germany:

youtu.be/pn6ODfgFNLE

>Yeah, you guys obviously have it all figured out.
We do, kike.

Attached: 3776653853.png (1406x1055, 2.48M)

Best argument I've heard so far, although that'd be a win for everyone, no?

Attached: ifwillywas.jpg (780x1176, 370K)

Would the Muslims hate Jews meme fuck off and die? They are best friends that occasionally fight at worst. They are of the same blood and share a common hatred of Europe.

Whites just don't get it, do they?

When you've lost half your family tree to pogroms and mass murders, you want revenge against the people responsible. There's no logic to it.

What you call a "conspiracy" is basically jews:
1.aggressively pursuing their interests, even to the detriment of others
2.being very nepotistic, as is encouraged by their religion

What matters is, that jews are gonna be subversive and fuck other people over. Whether they decide to do it in a dark room behind a conference table, or just follow their tribal instinct or tribalistic religious teaching is irrelevant. And one doesn't preclude the other.
Otherwise it's just a huge coincidence that just keeps on happening coincidentally.

>Why are so many intellectual white people pozzed?
Thats the same reason many intellectual jews are so pozzed.

>Jews should have been allowed to drink the blood of White children
> It was wrong for Whites to resist them
OK Shlomo

Deus Vult is about freeing Christian lands from muds, you larping larping meme flag faggot. Put your mud flag up, pussy

They are projecting their own self-hatred towards "fellow whites," they use gullible whites as a heat sink for Jewish ethnomasochism.

>REMEMBER THE MUSLIMOCIDE - EIGHT TIMES AS BAD AS THE HOLOCAUST
I don't see how that would help them.

Journalists are broke as hell, Jewish ones included

See, we could play this game going back to the Romans. That doesn't change the fact that our people were tortured, enslaved, mutilated, and genocided IN LIVING MEMORY. Not 700 years ago, but 70 years ago. The blood debt for that is immeasurable.

>aggressively pursuing their interests, even to the detriment of others
muds
>being very nepotistic, as is encouraged by their religion
muds

>being very nepotistic, as is encouraged by their religion
muds, marrying their mud cousins

>Whether they decide to do it in a dark room behind a conference table, or just follow their tribal instinct or tribalistic religious teaching is irrelevant.
check, check and check, muds

Attached: Islamo-PHOBIA.jpg (755x900, 528K)

>I just don't understand what Jews are trying to do

Nearly any virus will kill its host if it is not kept in check

>muds

Yet they fail to gain control over academia, media, banking, politics, foreign policy. Jew nepotism >>>>> mud nepotism>>>>white nepotism. This needs to change

>Why would you ruin france to the point where Jews have to flee to Israel?
Because you need a large population for Greater Israel.

Attached: ben_shapiro_double_standard.jpg (362x483, 63K)

Okay, and you owe America for letting you in and for helping end Germany's crusade against jews. You know, because that's a debt to be repaid, too. So, stop with the white hate here.

I'm sure you'll try to weasel your way out of that.

>Yet they fail to gain control over academia, media, banking, politics, foreign policy.
Not for lack of trying, just for a lack of IQ, although there are exceptions. What is Saudi Arabia?

>>advocate for progressive society free of hate and violence
>>advocatge for colourful culture made by dozens of outside cultures
>>advocate for diversity of people, opinions and free speech
>>still get accused of being evil
How about advocating this for Israel then

Saudis just leverage their oil into diplomatic clout. They arent smart, they are lucky.

>nobody ever comments on my pic

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

>Maybe I’m just retarded though

No, not at all. I've talked to Jews about this and the reality is that if you can look at them without letting your hate blind you can figure it out.

It is a cultural issue with Jews. Accurate or not, Jews have a persecution complex. The history they teach of themselves to themselves is one of persecution.

The rational then goes 'only in a tolerant culture are Jews safe'.

Today that gets coded as 'Diverse', 'Multi-cultural', and of course the standard 'tolerant'. There is a cultural drive that Jews through persecution worship have created that drives them to try and make any area they are in more 'tolerant' and today 'more diverse' as a result.

The reality is that you can make the logical argument that 'you can only hide in white societies and will be killed in brown societies' but you are trying to argue logic vs a cultural feeling of 'safety'. So long as Jews feel they are the persecuted people, so long as they worship safety, so long as they define safety as tolerant/diverse, you will have Jews strive to create societies that will ultimately destroy them.

>Deus Vult is about freeing Christian lands from muds, you larping larping meme flag faggot. Put your mud flag up, pussy
Sure, shlomo. You'll be thrown out of Europe (again) and lose the whole of the Zionist entity. Madagascar could make a nice home for you.

Lmao imagine being this retarded

Fellow jews, I've found a homeland.

Attached: jewish_oblast.jpg (936x606, 182K)

They want a war between Christians and Muslims. They want the race war.
unz.com/kbarrett/sorry-ilhan-jews-have-hypnotized-the-world/
>Abarbanel’s plan for Jewish-triggered apocalypse, though produced five centuries ago, is as fresh as tomorrow’s headlines. The good rabbi recommended that Jews return en masse to the Holy Land and orchestrate an apocalyptic war between Christians and Muslims. After the Christians and Muslims had finished destroying each other, Abarbanel prophecied, the Jews—under the command of their Messiah—would rule the world from Jerusalem.
>It is telling that Benjamin Netanyahu’s father Benzion wrote a book about Abarbanel highlighting the plan to trigger an apocalyptic Christian-vs.-Muslim war to usher in a one-world state ruled by the Jewish Messiah (who would of course be called Antichrist by Christians and Muslims). Indeed, the plan to trick (post)Christian civilization into launching a global war against Muslim civilization, rolled out on 9/11/2001, is something of a Netanyahu family business.

>You'll be thrown out of Europe (again) and lose the whole of the Zionist entity.
>Madagascar could make a nice home for you.
You've exposed yourself, Ahmed. Advocating for Madagascar instead of Israel is still zionism. You just want them off mudslime lands, mudslime meme flag larper.

Do you remember the Seattle incident where Jews wanted to jew Amazon, and workers protested the head-tax?

Oyyyyyy veyyy it was a hook-nosed indian poo in loo.

Attached: POO in LOO.jpg (1189x712, 363K)

>Type in names of the cities right on the border with China.
>Not a single picture of a chink

Why so few expats or mixers?

>inb4 Killing 2 birds with 1 stone

AndWhen things heated up too much, she got help from her handler.
Who coincidentally is also Hook-nosed.

Oy vey OYYYY VEY OY VEEEEEIIIIIYYY

Attached: hook nosed handler.jpg (1189x712, 384K)

Because their hatred for whites far exceeds their ability to be logical.

Because they believe their Messiah won't return until 6 gorillion Jews are killed and they want that to happen

This makes a shit tonne of sense. Not a conspiracy to destroy whites but some kind of self defense mechanism of creating 'tolerant societies'. Seems like good psychoanalysis there, user.

They push jews to come to israel, and push the rest of the world to destroy itself. Where's the nonsense?

>You've exposed yourself, Ahmed. Advocating for Madagascar instead of Israel is still zionism. You just want them off mudslime lands, mudslime meme flag larper.

LOL, faggot. In madagascar the you can't build your big gay disco third temple with the animal sacrifices. And without that your Messiah of the flaming sword won't turn up.

Your kike mind tricks won't work here.

ROPE
O
P
E

youtu.be/4UgbL1O4lQc

Part of it.

Do you really want a race war and to be genocided again? You realize that's where this is all headed, right? You have a good thing going, with almost the majority of whites loving jews and supporting Israel, but it just isn't enough is it?

Jews always overplay their hand. Can't help it.

The Jews need to give the white nations a reason to go to war with arab nations, hence the jihadist invaders. Also, moving the arab’s best fighters out of Middle East makes it easier for kikes to expand into those lands.

user, mein gott, you may have cracked the code.

Jews don't have the numbers. They use Muslims to kill Christians and to establish a wide spread slave trade

That's it, that's all. Just look at every Muslim invasion into Christendom over the last 1400 years, Jews were there helping Muslims

Islam was created by Jews as a proxy army for killing Christians
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
Jews dominated Arabia and carried genocidal hate for Christians
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/140366/himyar-yemen-al-qaida
Judaism and Islam are so similar that one could say that Islam is Arab Talmudism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
Erasing Christianity was a Jewish thing before Islam existed
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?

Most American jews I know are obese af, have purple fucked up hair, are some sort of gay, and legitimately angry all the time.

I think George Soros has bringing the Muslims in to start civil wars. He figures they will eventually be killed. I feel bad for them. We invested Iraq, destabilizing the Middle East. The 911 attackers were Saudis. What about Gaddafi getting killed. Soros doesn't care if Muslims die. They are being used as pawns. Maybe he doesn't care if Jews die either.

Attached: George-Soros.jpg (1320x742, 170K)

>Most American jews I know are obese af, have purple fucked up hair, are some sort of gay, and legitimately angry all the time.
Jews jew themselves. But the sacrifice is worth it. They think.

You’re asking a jew how to subvert jews. Disregard any answer it gives you.

The problem with your thinking is that you take everything into the absolute form.
It is like survive or die, however the reality is that these things should be measured on some spectrum.
Jews are different. The best examole is that there are orthodox and marxist jews. Both deny existance of each other.
Nonetheless, they are both a threat to other nations.
Or maybe I'm just retarded though

That's kind of what E. Michael Jones has said invidio.us/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw

Attached: E_Michael_Jones.jpg (660x330, 43K)

Read Culture of Critique, he explains it pretty well

There is no real conspiracy behind Jewish subversion. They’re just genetically predisposed to causing division from within society. It’s what they do, and historically why they’ve been ejected from countless societies.

if jews are in france they arent in israel contributing... its one way of fighting brain drain

This

I have to think there might be a problem with intergenerational child abuse within the Jewish community. It figures back to a mohel sucking off an infant when he gives him a circumcision. It's a hard cycle to break. Rather than end the cycle, they want to share the culture.

Attached: BoySex_AfterTheBall-p367.png (492x562, 468K)

I've known some really skilled blue collar people. They are decent people. Midnight cowboy was written by a degenerate projecting his own degeneracy on the people he resented for not tolerating his degeneracy.

Attached: midnightcowboy.jpg (371x500, 50K)

E Michael Jones makes some good arguments though. It's basically the big Jews against the little Jews invidio.us/watch?v=NiGYtQ1EWZw

Attached: JewishRevolutionarySpirit2.jpg (152x226, 13K)

Attached: 08D3F53D6A934218B18E4EAB0CC477C7.jpg (260x194, 23K)

>Something that isn't often discussed is the possibility that they WANT these Muslims coming to the west to eventually be genocided.

If they create a war between Europeans and Muslims, they'll be able to hold onto Palestine and then genocide the Palestinians and cement the stealing of their land.

Both muslims and europeans are pawns in this great jewish trick.

the jew tried niggers but theiy are too stupid and violent towards each other,

then the jew tried mexicans who were lazy fat and stupid.

then the jew had a brainstorm, use muslims who are violent stupid breed like rats and dont infight like niggers.

the end game is just murder all the muslims after they are done ruining every country these weapons of the jew have been deployed, nordic countries will be first.

Attached: 1542354155047.png (1026x768, 438K)

>94 replies
>Ctrl+F
>Kalergi
>0 of 0
>praktischer idealismus
>0 of 0
>practical idealism
>0 of 0
This board is ruined.

The Japanese did a genocide on the Chinese every bit as bad as the Germans killing Jews. People should report on the communist holocausts in Russia, China. There was a genocide in Romania. It's not an issue if it doesn't get reported on. If no one makes a movie about it, no one cares, and it's forgotten in history.

Not to mention they are trying to get white people to kill the Muslims for them and then the white barbarians will be remembered for anything that happens. People don't often reflect on how many Iraqis we've killed. Just the oil for food program killed a million. They say half of them were children.

Attached: _death__skeleton_iii_by_ac44-d7wn1ze.jpg (600x838, 245K)

Pretty much yeah.

Also saved lol.

>where Jews have to flee to Israel

Endgame: Circle the wagons, let the world burn, rule over the masses of irradiated goyim from the Mount of Olives bunker.

For entering the war in 1941?. Fuck off goy. The debt won't be repaid until every white American is raped and dumped into a mass grave.