Do you think if the goverment would know about a catastrophical event they would tell us?

just want some opinions

Attached: (((earth))).jpg (616x347, 18K)

the whole shitshow is a "catastrophical event"

there i told ya

sure they would, right after they closed the doors on the mountain cities and were safe away from and panic that might occur

The Gleissberg cycle of the sun which describes a type of nova it goes through every 12,068 years, has been effectively kept out of the education system to keep people ignorant of it.

Given how you've reacted to them telling you about actual catastrophes, would you listen?

Theyve mentioned fuck all about jew world enslavement so what do you reckon?

absolutely not until the last minute. they would do everything in their power to find a safe place to hide. then once they have all fled, they would wait till the last minute to tell everyone else leaving all of te masses to die.

they would not tell us, its protocol to reduce panic
unironically see project blue book, the dramatisation of the real events of project blue book, and tell me im wrong.
contingency of government plans do not include us.

no

Could it be that something big will happen and this clown world right now is just a big distraction?

They’ve been trying to constantly panic us for a while, acid rain, global warming, nuclear radiation from Fukushima, Ebola, every respiratory virus from China, flesh eating STDs, meteor strike, russia, Islamic terrorism etc etc. maybe it’s all true, maybe it’s all shit. Maybe everything is going to be fine

No. It would make no sense to tell everyone if you suspected an end was near. It causes bedlam, panic, despair, fear and suicide. Then you find out it wasn't as bad as anticipated and now you're left with societies and families in shambles.
Even if it did happen, it would be more merciful to let everyone go about in blissful ignorance. Nobody wants their last moments fighting off rapist cannibals. Nobody wants their last moments seeing a family member snap and kill their wife and children to spare them that fate. Nobody wants their last moments waiting for the moments to end.

No, they’d just disappear into their bunkers or spaceships and let us all die

Of course they'd let everyone one, about a day before it hits and after they've secured themselves

Maybe

Probably.

For one, it is hard to imagine it not getting out. In the movies the head scientist and his plucky/quirky friend figure it out and they tell the President in a private meeting. But that isn't how the real world works. Thousands upon thousands would know, many of them young and low ranking paper pushers.

It would likely depend on what exactly is happening if the government would actually make a formal announcement and what that announcement would look like.

Attached: B9916507-4A9F-4209-8081-749E749278E4.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

How long ago was the last one?

We're due for another one. Estimates I've seen range from 202 to 2050

All I can feel at this point is impotent rage.

You know how plants produce oxygen? And how the rain forest is getting fucking obliterated? And how the seas are getting polluted and also coincidentally have a lot of oxygen-producing algae?

Imagine if there was already enough damage done to make us run out of oxygen.
When, do you think, would we notice? After a year? After a decade?
How much oxygen-producing plant life is destroyed over that time frame?

Basically, if we were about to run out of oxygen, there would likely be nothing that we could do. We would be way too far past the point of no return.

And yet no one gives a fuck. Nothing is done to save the fucking air that we are breathing.

Add in other shit. Like climate change - I don't give a fuck if it's real or not, but if it is then the elites are fucking doing nothing at all despite knowing that we are about to mostly die.

If there was an asteroid on collision course with our planet, if aliens were figuring out that humans are tasty, if the fucking air was running out because we've been murdering too many trees, you'd hear fucking nothing about it.
The governments of the world would just let us die. They'd fucking sit on the disasters and do nothing until it is too late, because that's how it's easiest to get elected.
Not because they are old, like some claim, but because they are sociopaths. And sociopaths can't into long term thinking.

We might already be dead.

No they had a astroid almost hitting the earth a few weeks ago. Didn't tell untill it already had flown by. And why would they, so people freak out?

Your question is grammatically incorrect.

I've heard we are already like 500 years overdue

Yes, they need to have a purpose

If there was an asteroid about to slam into the world and create a 'nuclear winter' scenario, or sterilize the northern hemisphere or some shit like that, there's no way they'd tell us. There would be no point, and it would only make the few remaining days we have nasty, brutish and short.

I feel like if there was some kind of lead-in, like a slow baking of the earth because of a solar flare or coronal mass ejection, they'd have to tell us because it would be gradual. Honestly, I'd hope they'd distribute suicide pills so you can avoid slow cooking to death. But in reality, they'd probably escape to mountain facilities with 300ft of solid rock overhead, and just let the rest of us bake in the sun.

Attached: Mathisweird.png (904x408, 53K)

The whole purpose of the Lunar missions was to gather information about past solar events. Times where our sun has gone micro nova. A micro nova is when a star re energizes after a period of subdued activity and sheds an outer layer of condensed material that impacts celestial bodies in it's path. Why the moon is so fucked up and why human history only goes back to a certain point. We were glassed by the sun 12500 years ago. It happens every 12000 years, or so.

No.

Not the US government, they even try to plot against their own citizens to make new disasters on purpose.

They would not tell us.

do you know what might help a blast from the sun? some heavy metals in the atmosphere. too bad we dont have any of th...... nevermind

This.
A Micronova will possibly occur in 26 years

yes

I think mass immigration is a very reckless endeavor. It's like they know everything is fucked anyway. Why risk a prosperous, peaceful future, unless you know there is none?

Earth runs on cycles, and they have the books with the grand cycles in, that pre-date the history we are given.

Attached: 1531395410267.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I love that pic because the disregard of perspective goes over people’s head. The earth is 3.5 times bigger than the moon. So from the moon, the earth should look 3.5 times bigger than the moon from earth. This pic does t show that.

course not, its harder to control a fully pannicked populous than it is a soothed one

Nope, official policy is 'ignorance is bliss' when anything larger than a recovery plan is capable of recovering from. Just easier to avoid a panic.

Attached: unnamed-1.jpg (236x213, 14K)

Doubt.

Only if it required young men to be drafted. If something from space was coming to wipe us out then no, there have been a few large asteroid flybys that NASA kept to themselves.