ALWAYS PORK ON MY FORK

->Pork tastes so good

Attached: GermanStyleCuredPorkChops.jpg (1050x400, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judensau
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/
carm.org/the-quran-king-solomon-and-late-jewish-mythology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smoked ham is so good muslims and Jews don’t eat it because they themselves are fucking swine

Attached: F89501B5-8C8D-473D-A878-65DDBF561129.jpg (800x600, 70K)

No clue but they are missing out

Attached: suho-meso1-735x400.jpg (735x400, 55K)

Pork and rats are the closest to us in terms of genetics.

Maybe it's because we are more related than you think

Good question user. Desert people don't really even have pigs, like forest people. Did it cause sickness in their time?

It's a holy animal to them.

But in reality there is nothing special about it and it's easier to deal with autistic food choices than cause a holy war over holiday ham. Much bigger fish to fry, so they say.

High in omega 6 trash

By the way beef bacon is superior

Every day I want to eat salami. Why this is so good? Oh my god................

Attached: salami.png (800x800, 1.71M)

I think that there was a ethnic crisis in the past due to sickness of pigs.
They conveyed it to the future as a religious teaching.

Christians are forbidden to eat pork too and it comes from the Old Testament which is common among all 3 religions.

SOAR ALBA

Attached: article-1367363-0B39EBED00000578-224_468x471.jpg (468x471, 68K)

Don't tell our Hindu frens about that.

Rotisseried pork tenderloin is gangster!

christians don't do old testament

historically they couldnt clean the meat properly. Also, to me it has always tasted dirty- beef, birds, and fish has always tasted correct. It's not something I can explain, but the meat just doesn't taste quite right if that makes any sense.

>Why is this forbidden for them ?
Cannibalism is not encouraged.

How do you make the flavouring for those pork chops without buying pre-mixed stuff?

I hate pork chops. Most other kinds of pork are tasty though

Because that would be cannibalism.

because humans are reincarnated as pigs sometimes

prk is fucking disgusting and its the #1 reason why there are so many sigusting fatass cunts waddling around today

mmm yum yum down it goes into my tum tum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judensau

Because pigs evolved from humans.
Look at the genetics.

try pepperoni and salami together on a hot bread roll with sliced gherkins and bbq sauce

Catholics eat Jesus

Thanks for the answer Ahmed

Attached: ahmed_thing758.png (250x250, 26K)

What about the Greeks?

They just overdo it.

Literally voodoo

>tfw moving to area in the US soon where wild boar is rampant and even a pest that needs to have 80% of it's population killed every year to maintain its current numbers

if the world goes to shit, I can trap pigs and never starve for the rest of my life.

>It's a holy animal to them
In india people don't eat cow
Maybe jews and mahometans don't eat pork for the same reasons actually
But it is still easier for cows to live in India than pigs in the mid-eastern desert

Attached: BN-KS252_icow_G_20151012050248.jpg (553x369, 37K)

Yall stupid? It spoils fast thats why

Attached: pork20130731c.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Because pork very commonly has parasites and in a place such as the desert where is like 100 degrees is very hard to store meat as it is. So pork was forbidden because it could make you sick. It’s mostly a hygiene thing.

So pork was the seatbelt of the 7th century Islamic world? Based. Caliphate for nanny state.

This is how I feel about mackerel fishing from the beach. If you go to a place they throw fish offcuts overboard while processing their days catches there are so many of the little fuckers they strike instantly. You could probably even keep them there all day just slicing and dispersing some of your catch to the little cannibals.

It's in the Bible, all you have to do is read which are the forbidden meats.

Probably
Must be other reasons tho

Pigs need a fair amount of water to survive
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/

Attached: girl and pig.jpg (604x604, 67K)

>Christians are forbidden to eat pork too
Lie

Go on...

It's not a holy animal, you retard. It comes from sanitary practices of the Jews, because of trichinosis. Islam is a made up religion, that copied heavily from Jews. The only rules Islam has for it is literally "Don't eat it, because I say so."

What the fuck is a "flavoring"? All pork needs is some herbs and spices and heat. That picture is literally that.

>Why don't jews and mahometans eat pork?
Leviticus 11 - Christians shouldn't eat that filthy meat either.

Attached: infographic-bible-clean-vs-unclean-meats.jpg (720x1091, 299K)

>Because pork very commonly has parasites
>So pork was forbidden because it could make you sick
This is not evidence-based other than some kind of a semitic tradition self-justification

Attached: Pork-a-powerhouse-of-nutrition.png (503x379, 141K)

Fuck off with your sky fairy bullshit.

Living in East Asia you'll get really sick of pork and long for affordable beef and lamb.

Both Christ and Saint Paul said that there's no clean or unclean food for us.
I'd expect you to be smarter orthobro

GO VEGAN!

South Carolina has open season with no bag limit on wild hogs all year round. I'm thinking about moving there.

Not an argument.
The pig is a dirty animal which eats its own shit.

Lol get fucked gypsy. Old Testament is just basis for New Testament with world creation and some supporting elements for Jesus' world saving deeds. If someone cares about Old Testament's rules they should go and live with jews. There is a reason why Christianity has priests and not rabbis.

>imagine never eating bacon or ham
Sad
Many such cases

Water intensive and parasite ridden
What you call pork is a genetically engineered animal that cannot survive on its own and is well removed from the natural man eating ton and a half animal around

Real pigs have lethal parasites that caused a number of the demonic possession effects
You actually can get pork in Iran
In fact farming pigs is one of the reasons you can carry a gun at any time as a civilian over there
Full CCW, on the basis that you never know when a pig might decided bacon eats you

That's what he meant you literal retard.
He's asking which herbs and spices.

If you refer to Romans that's a misinterpretation and it doesn't refer to meats but to religious practices including sacrifice of animals.

> Islam is a made up religion, that copied heavily from Jews
->There is a story in the Quran about Solomon and the Queen of Sheba recorded in Surah 27:15-44.
->This fascinating story is obviously not found anywhere in the Bible
->A remarkably similar story, however, is found in a Jewish document known as "Targum Sheni.
carm.org/the-quran-king-solomon-and-late-jewish-mythology

Bedouins of the desert obviously borrowed many things from other cultures

Attached: anti pork judaislam.jpg (460x363, 40K)

Well wildboars are fun. When they are dead and cooked that is

>East Asia

Attached: 2-master675.jpg (675x450, 107K)

Mohamed is a merchant of lamb and camel meat, condoning eating pork would make him out of business I guess.

Attached: A47E6462-8024-4D20-9F85-B32C033BF2C4.jpg (640x480, 36K)

He didnt imply he was christian or muslim, he just quoted relevant scripture you retard

>imagine never eating bacon or ham
Just can't

Attached: Ham Is Good-9ce5bfcbc92e31ad2ef361.jpg (1000x667, 484K)

A little thyme and a pinch of ground black pepper should do the trick.

t. cu/ck/

Why must you open your mouth?
>What is salt, pepper and garden herbs?

pig meat doesn't store well in the heat. same for prawns and shellfish which is why they are haram and not kosher too.
muhammad banned pork after his army were brought down by an attack of the shits. it's in the koran if you read it.

Beef is superior to that

>mahometans
I love it when some fucking fat necktroll uses archaic words for people who belong to a nearly identical religion like "papist".

Attached: rEAIU6u.jpg (800x803, 76K)

Thanks for the white knighting frens.

>Why don't jews and mahometans eat pork by the way
Adherence to 1400 year old food hygiene rules. which existed to protect them from food poisoning before refrigeration existed.

I have the answer OP
Imagine this. You’re a bunch of retarded desert dwellers. Everyone is basically retarded or an alcoholic. People in your community are getting sick and dying, no one has any idea of sanitation or cooking food properly, etc. So therefore this must be an act of god.
The elders in the community notice that people are getting sick because they’re eating pork (reality is they’re not cooking or properly). They see the pig as a dirty animal as it is. No one listens to the elders because the elders are all a bunch of drunks. It’s easier to just say “god told us not to eat this animal” and everyone obeys because they’re all dying.
Sure enough it works so it must be an act of god.

Sixx approved

Maybe it is just that

Attached: question-answer.jpg (265x190, 12K)

I get this taste with pork butt. But after it's in the oven, then fridge after there's leftovers, I cook it on the pan thin cut and it almost tastes like bacon

I'm guessing because of that pig nose? Pigs evolved from jews

pork parasites is proven faggot.
and ancients were very good a learning the effects of food.

Remember, a popular method of regicide was dead on a boar hunt

Don't shrink my head gypsy

>to protect them from food poisoning before refrigeration existed.
Several methods existed and still exist on how to preserve meat with salt
Anyhow refrigeration now exists
Plenty of cheap colloquially fridges nowadays
Judaism & islam probably need an upgrade

Attached: 689732.jpg (1300x892, 216K)

>that pic
>congrats on being black teens
I can't tell satire from real life

Sugar and carbs is worse than meat for weight

Don't worry, your brain will still have plenty of room.

I hear trichinosis is the main one and most farmed pigs don't have this now

>no one has any idea of sanitation or cooking food properly
They still drink piss actually

Attached: camel piss--0-image-a-78_145079364699061.jpg (800x420, 139K)

Quads of bacon

>pigs in Iran
A quick Google search said it is forbidden to raise pigs in iran

>pork parasites is proven faggot

Attached: keep-calm-ahmed.jpg (300x451, 15K)

Usually if not cooked right you’ll get worms

Because when those books were written most porkies where still wild and were dangerous to hunt. We pork eaters succeeded while those sandniggers failed. They failed so badly that they had to ban hunting pigs. Assault pigs they called them back in the days.

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 19K)

High quality pork is better than every other kind of meat. Of course not that shit for 15 PLN (5 USD) / kg in supermarket.

Attached: 1496826180823.jpg (424x604, 33K)

my grandfather used to tell me that along time ago in the middle east there a constant state of wars (suprise), many corpses were left on the ground with no one to bury them, they began to rot and spread illness, infection and whatnot .
the cure for it was of course pigs.
pigs unlike most animals are omnivores so they can eat the corpses whole flesh and bone and barely leave nothing.
at the same period (((merchants))) began selling pork to the masses unbeknownst to them that the meat they were eating was tainted by human flesh.
this was one of the most unholy thing to can do to the human "cannibalize " whether it was direct or indirect people began to get sick and some became mad, which is why Mohammed banned the eating of pork by saying it was "tainted" the same of course with (((them))) and thus only christc*cks continue eating pork.
some very bad people still use pigs and a way to dispose of bodies, if you still wanna eat pork eat it however don't eat it from fastfood chains only from quality meat.
i do believe McDonald used a scheme like this in the 20th century, some user link me up.

Attached: download (3).jpg (268x188, 10K)

Zika virus was made by gypsies

>made by gypsies
come on...

>EU flag
cousin please get out of the bomb shelter, didn't know they had internet there.

Attached: 1552914897570.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Which would you beleive, random google searches based upon racism and antiislam, or somebody who had an uncle go amongst teh armenians there and be surprised
Either way its taking the random words of strangers in the matter
Zika was actually because the pesticiedes sold were illegal waste not meant to be used near humans
The brazilians were fearing an outbreak due to the weather and so rerouted what should have been safe pesticides to resevoir duty
Hence why it was so geographically iso;ated and short lived

This.
I've never been a "carbs are the devil" guy because carbs serve their purpose, but at least pork chops will fill a person up so they put the fork down. With carbs you just don't get full

What a thread to see, I put a pork loin into my slow cooker an hour ago. Added some apple wood bbq sauce, seven hours till sandwich o' clock.

Attached: eheheh.jpg (135x98, 11K)

oh god I haven't seen that pic in years

Wasn't safe to eat back then.
You have to cook pork carefully to make it safe to eat, couldn't do that on a mass scale in the Bible days. Same reason shellfish is banned, some people were allergic and would die if they all ate it.