What can be done about the increasingly disturbing reports that young men through the ages 18-21 have not achieved...

What can be done about the increasingly disturbing reports that young men through the ages 18-21 have not achieved sexual intimacy with a woman? This is absurd! Every guy back in my day got laid, even if it was with a plain Jane. Now I'm hearing that many young men aren't even able to interact with their female counterparts in highschool and college!? These young women nowadays are wearing such little and are down for a fun romp anytime! How are these young men failing so miserably? America, Japan, even European countries are full of these young men who aren't procreating let alone engaging in the act of sex.

Attached: 1546237563557.jpg (1200x1214, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI
youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jxso3R8i9FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is bait
M

Maybe try to help develop our culture to better encourage people to link up rather than devolve into nothing more than sex rituals that a lot of folks want nothing to do with

This is a serious topic and a serious discussion is needed.

The less people that have sex, the better

I think segregation of boys and girls until they enter the workforce is needed.

All they have to do is to be themselves

thats still not gonna cut it. our hookup/sexual culture is making everyone believe love is nothing more than sexual pleasures. This needs to be changed

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI

Fucking means two things
1. The bitch lies and says it was rape and your life is ruined
OR
2. The bitch gets knocked up and your life is ruined
No intelligent man is going to fuck some retarded evil bitch in this fucking day and age

I think people just moved away from sex. Back in my day, like you say, sex was somewhat taboo. Doing it in the park or in some corner around the university campus was really hot and daring. If you couldn't get to lose your v-card with a hot chic you could always go for the weird looking ones and they'd let you do almost anything.
Now it's nothing new. People do all kinds of kinky shit. Sex is everywhere. It's not taboo, it's not daring... I guess younger generations are reacting like they always do, rebeling against the imposing cultural trends.

Did it ever occur to you that the concept of a STD infested pass around is unappealing?

I have 22 years old and I am a virgin, but I am an exception

Since you faggots have posted the same fucking thing 3 times this morning let me remind you for the 3rd time that NO SANE MAN WANTS SOME STUPID BITCH TO LIE ABOUT RAPE AND/OR SHIT OUT AN UNWANTED PUPPY

then use one of the 15 other threads spamming this gay shit

It's 18-30 dude. Not 18-21 and it's only people in the US lol.

why bother when everybody else already fucked her?

Does anyone know if Traci Lords is still alive?

I was a late bloomer and didn't have sex until 18. It was very embarrassing at first, me and the girl didn't know what to do. Practice makes progress though. By age 19 I was railing butthole like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1539716552783.jpg (474x314, 20K)

nah that's fuckin gay

Complete subjugation of women
duh
They're are worthless, aside from the cunts
It's the only thing muslims have right

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

and then you woke up

And I was married and get pussy, ass, and mouth on demand. Just kidding, sometimes wife has period so its just ass and mouth of demand constantly.

Attached: 1539715109606.jpg (500x331, 62K)

and THEN you woke up

And I had three dicks, each dick in your moms pussy, mouth and ass.

Attached: 1541852559438.jpg (570x500, 36K)

I agree with this, we're overstuffed with sex.
everywhere, in all media its constantly rubbed in.
its like cookery shows on tv people watch them but just get a takeaway instead.

>yikes
you have to be 18 to post here kiddo

>I guess younger generations are reacting like they always do, rebeling against the imposing cultural trends.
all the cool kids don't have VD

Attached: whores.jpg (523x650, 99K)

It is the end of western civilization. When me don't want to build things for women anymore it's over. We are in the final days of Rome.

And then I woke up with my dick in your dads mouth, ass and pussy

Attached: 15397151096061133.jpg (500x331, 149K)

>avatar fagging
oof

>not respecting the digits
kys while i fuck your dad

Attached: 1540502335457.jpg (388x445, 78K)

>fag fagging
yikes x2

>didn't know what to do
are nips really this fucking retarded?

>What can be done about the increasingly disturbing reports that young men through the ages 18-21 have not achieved sexual intimacy with a woman?

Ignore it. It's not a problem.

Unless you have the intention of fathering a child, all sex is completely irrelevant.

I wish I could take everyone back to 1985.

Space Age Love Song
youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8

More like stop being a faggot incel and be a man. Just be a man. Lift heavy, have fun, fuck hard. How is this hard to understand? It's instinctual. Get off your fucking computer and go out, just like your mom and dad probably said you.

Whatever, people don't like connecting with me. I can pretend to like them but I eventually get to comfortable and slip.

Femunism is one of the major causes of this. Males of that age have seen the constant barrage of male bashing, for absolutely no other reason than being a male. If you are a white male that is magnified by ten.
This means many are too afraid to even say hello, especially in an educational, or work environment because they would be reported as harassing, or making them feel uncomfortable.
All l can say is l am glad to be closer to the end of life, than the beginning.

Yes mam l am certain you see it that way.

>crackdowns on prostitution
>if unattractive most forms of social interaction with women are sexual harassment
>create complex unknowable social rituals which can ruin your life if you get them wrong.
>place more and more zones for personal interaction off limits
>raise women to hate, envy and fear men
>create unrealistic expectations about sexual interaction
>raise kids to fear sex more than life itself and then expect them to be healthy adults

I wonder why more people have opted out of sex.

>im a degenerate... why isnt da kids?

*sigh*

Attached: e4c.png (920x720, 511K)

>Every guy back in my day got laid, even if it was with a plain Jane.

*SSSSIPP*

Attached: 4C24351F-4F35-434A-A209-BDB63A202DFA.gif (500x500, 97K)

Stop mandatory vaccine
Stop selling unhealty food

We ,aswell, got to go back .
Where faith in God who is in Heaven was all that matters .

The truth have been said so many time , it is you that refuse to acknowledge it

Feminism. Gloria Steinem. Jew. CIA. Every. Single. Time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jxso3R8i9FA

And then the birthrates poof out of existence.

Sex is Overrated

The current hatred towards men can probably account for most of this. Women hate most men, except the ones they want to fuck, and after they’ve fucked them, they claim they were raped or lie about the pill so they can get pregnant. This is the current landscape we live in.

I’m happily married for 15 years or I’d just become celebate and fuck holes in trees all day long.

Woah there, that's antisemitic. Being a virgin may be something that needs to be cured, to fend off the ever present incel uprising but, the line must be drawn at white babies for fear of holocaust. It's a very delicate balance.

chads are still doing fine and dandy only the betas are outcrying because they are unappealing
SAGE it up

Attached: 1544531794595.jpg (750x714, 80K)

27 yr old virgin here.