The rarest of these blessed elves can change their sex whenever they finish a long rest-a miracle celebrated by elves...

>The rarest of these blessed elves can change their sex whenever they finish a long rest-a miracle celebrated by elves of all sorts except drow.

Where were you when D&D was kill?

Attached: 1542635249187.png (549x286, 56K)

>MTF
kek'd

Elves were always fags anyway. 99% of all elf characters were fat neckbeards playing female elves.

They are not even hiding anymore.

Elves are supposed to be the white people of fantasy.

Attached: 1536214275012.png (241x230, 64K)

omg GUUUURL POWER. WOMYN BUILT D&D

I wonder if gnolls could also arguably pull this off? Either way, just use discretion with who you game with, not that hard.
>learn to DM xD

DnD died after 3.5 with some 4th additions. 5th was garbage.

D&D always had these kind of things, from cursed objects like the belt of sex change to race with weird sexuality, elves and dwarves included.
Fuck off, you zoomer.

hot

It was never this blatantly anti-white, you dolt.

>elves are faggots
The lore remains intact

Based drow

Immediately trolling my DnD group with this - thank you user

Elves are faggots

>dark elves
>seeking shelter

jesus christ, how fucking blunt can you be about how you think all immigrants are darkies

Yeah, they were pretty explicit about gender change being a curse... not a blessing that makes you a high-priest.

racism in DnD isnt about skin color, its about if you are a goblin or not.

Lore rape at its finest...

Then again Mike Mearls is Jewish and they had the Harpers which are the fantasy equivalent of Antifa lead by a cabal of descendants of the goddess Mystra whose domains are Magic and THOTery...

That's why my characters always worship Helm who puts her back in her magic kitchen and whose paladins put her usefull idiots to death.

And races are all equivalents in real life
>humans are meds
>elves are whites
>dwarves are semitic
>orcs are niggers
>goblinoids are mongrels
Etc.

>based Drow see transgender as evil
That just makes me love dark elves even more

Dwarves have been more nordic or slavic than jewish for a couple of editions now, Gnomes are now the jews.

t. med who would always take the bonus feat and skill point over a bonus to dex or dex/cha depending on edition.

no, and you are ignoring monster races, and split ones like elf/drow, that there are human subspecies in DnD, or were. (al-quadim = mid east setting, dinosaur jungle people = basically africa) and everyone can be half something (divine, demon, elemental)

you'd have been right if it were elder scrolls. not DnD though. no one gives a shit about "race" because they are too busy fighting literal demons and possibly gods.

Dude just write in your own Elven God who tells Corellion to fuck off with his formless bullshit and reincarnation torture while also telling the goth chick and the spider slut to suck it.

I wrote in one based on the concept of a Buddah patriarch (goal to escape reincarnation and asserting ones self onto reality I. E. Immortality ) mixed in with some founding fathers America fuck yeah (for the masculine militant freedom loving and wholesome family values) .

If a retarded spider slut and a raven autists who went emo can rise up against Corellion the so can someone actually competent.

True, especially because gnomes are now semi-nomadic or leech off other cultures.

Sub-races of humans is just affirmative action and virtue signalling to empower niggers since their brains can't grasp the fact that they are the orcs of real life, and also, it would be racist and they would have to close the company. Drow are muslim whites, and monster races are just folklore in physical form.

I created my own setting in which this kind of faggotry is worthy of town square lynching or torture.

drow are cursed elves that live underground with spiders, how the fuck are they "muslim whites"???
they also have literal black skin. not brown, black.

Because their civilization is highly orthodox and backwards, at least seen from the point of view of the other civilizations. Their skin is just flavor related to their Underdark origin.

DnD is a tabletop RPG played with pen and paper. It already allowed for all this shit since the only limitations of the game was the players/DM's imagination. You've always been allowed to run some degenerate fag if the DM was cool with it. Same rules apply now: if the DM isn't cool with it, it isn't happening. If you're going out of your way to be at odds with your DM, you aren't going to have a good campaign.

Because Lolth worship is basically Islam with the gender roles flipped+poison everything. I am assuming they said white because Drow still get shit done on a civilization level even though they are under FemIslam.

>matriarchal race is the one that's deathly afraid of physically gender fluid elves because it might damage their social dynamics
Really makes you think.

Also, there's nothing wrong with elves being clownfish.

Not really tho.

Meds are represented by a human subrace, Halflings and High Elves for Greek inspired ones.
Nordics are represented again by a human subrace, High Elves and Dwarves.
Turks and Arabs are represented by a human subrace, Orcs, Goblins and Drow (which reverse the Muslim gender structure).
Slavs are represented by a human subrace, Goliaths, Tieflings and Wood Elves.
Africans are usually represented by lizardmen and some human subraces.
Chinks get Halflings, Dwarves, Kobolds.

Etc.

AD&D was best D&D

Human subraces in D&D are just a way to make low IQ players feel inclusive because they don't realize the fundamental racial archetypes of fantasy. Sun elves might be italics and greeks, but humans are definitely the meds or at least iberians. Dwarves might be more akin to slavs nowadays but Tolkien made the premisse that they were the semites originally, but gnomes are easily compared to kikes nowadays. I see lizardfolk and related more akin to central American civilization and chinks are goblinoids and kobolds.

Maybe but 5E is pretty chill.

Just wish they put out more campaigns and fixed some classes.

>Monk
>Rangers

Mods move the thread to /tg/ please.

>not making your players deal with a monotheistic theocracy modelled off the Catholics, gradually consuming and destroying all of the polytheistic retard deities
D&D is as redpilled or as bluepilled as you make it.
2E - 3.5 are the only editions worth your time.

Agreed. I hate how strong recent additions of DnD make players out of the gate; so much unearned power that they typically have no idea how to use intelligently.

Elves have always been fags, no?

The /tg/ cunts will say this is Jow Forums related, anyway.

Isnt the whole point of dnd to make up your own world with your own rules? Why would I care what some text says about elves when I can just let elves in my world be how I want them to be?
Never really understood all the fuss about the different generations and guidebooks and whatnot either. There's some ok inspiration stuff in there but who would ever base their world on some prewritten shit like that? Dnd is supposed to be for creative people right?

I get the impression that newer DnD players just run modules and follow prescribed lore verbatim. I've never run a campaign that wasn't my homebrew version of ADnD set in a world I created with races I created.

Most people who "play" D&D use premade adventures set in premade worlds that they pay for because they completely lack creativity. I put the quotes around play because at that point its a choose your own adventure novel that 3-5 people are collectively reading.

>Isnt the whole point of dnd to make up your own world with your own rules?
The point of D&D is to run Dwarf Fortress but without a CPU backing you.
It's overbloated with rules and incentivizes a player vs DM style where players try to abuse rules as much as possible.

Despite being babby's first RPG, it's incredibly rules-heavy.
Then again, I guess this ridiculous amount of rules makes it easier on beginner DMs, who can just start by doing dungeon crawls and following pre-printed campaigns.

"any sex"? why not "either sex"

>Why would I care what some text says
This can be applied to every single industry. Why do you care (((they))) are fucking up our children and ruining their sense of being? Why care at all, right?

>t. person who hasn't played anything other than D&D, FATE, or BESM.

D&D is relatively rules light while trying to incorporate everything from day to day functions to how gods fight in a unified system. Go learn calc so you can play GURPS and get back to me Hans.

Maybe yeah. I definitely am a young player by dnd standards though and we never bother to use any premade resources.

I can physically not imagine how people could possibly have fun doing that...

Lol I never ever got to the part where its rule heavy. By now we pretty much got rid of everything except d20 for randomness factor. No premade races, classes, weapons or anything, we replaced the character sheet with a written backstory and in combat you dont deal a fixed amount of damage to the enemies hp pool (why the fuck would you need an hp pool for a not computer game?) but you just have to say what body part youre trying to hit and the dm decides if you manage to kill or maim your opponent based of the d20.
The original game always feels like a pc rpg with all its limitations, except ot doesnt need them literally at all...

I mean I usually dont care at all. Honestly cant understand how Jow Forums can get so upset about some kikes ruining their favorite manchild franchise that they shouldnt support in the first place...

I actually prefer oWoD'd system and always wanted to try out Dungeons: The Dragoning.

GURPS can get fucked.

I'm worried my kid will pick one of these up one day or watch a movie and turn into a degenerate because these things nowadays are extremely poisonous to their malleable and easily impressed brains. Kids lack protection to these things and it's irresponsible to let them consume whatever they want.

We should make our own D&D setting with a fascist republic that's racist af to make fun off the lefties.

Fair, I will give you that WoD is pretty rules light from what I remember, but that was nWoD, played like 2 games of Sin Eater to bone a hot goth.

Also as someone who knows calc, indeed GURPS can get fucked.

Attached: Wulfhammer.jpg (320x240, 43K)

This is like something written for a fake game on the big bang theory

This is a constant of the left. They pick the evil side, have them say they're anti tranny, or anti immigration, or pro FBI crime stats, and then they think that will sway the fans. Just because a villain makes a statement does not make that statement villainous. The left does not understand this. Too hung up on authority making decisions for them.

Who cares? This is a game for fuckin nerds. We're here to discuss global events and political issues. Not cry over a game fat dorks play in their basement.

Yeah. Unironically, they've overplayed that hand so many times with the easy mode button of "make Nazi say it, to show that it's wrong" it's been backfiring for them to the point where more people are thinking "if I know X is right, and supposedly Nazi's believe X, then..."

I always liked the stories and lore of dnd and forgotten realms
I wish they didn't add this whole genderfluid politics into it, even before lolth convinced corellion and rest of the pantheon to keep static forms they had genders

Kids are playing these things, McMutt. This is as political as it can be. Don't oversimplify things you don't care about.

Baldurs gate featured a sex change belt. It was supposed to teach the player to appraise magical items before using them.