Why aren't pit bulls banned in the United States...

Why aren't pit bulls banned in the United States? There are several in my neighborhood and I have very young nieces and nephews.

The argument about "it's all about how you raise them" is utter bullshit.

They were bred by gamblers to be as aggressive as possible. It's like a whole breed of mike tyson's. Dumb and mean.

And the nigger/wt owners will say "oh they're such sweet animals" but the entire reason they have them is to project a tough image. Evidently they are too stupid to see the contradiction.

Attached: blue-american-bully-dax-son.jpg (530x799, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animals24-7.org/2018/08/07/will-springfield-missouri-vote-on-august-7-2018-to-ban-pit-bulls/
youtube.com/watch?v=MPaoootTx24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

banning something doesn't make it go away. you in fact would be legalizing it by the way of criminalizing it. It's about legacy. In other words pitbulls should be considred as one of the frankenstein biowepons part of larger weapons of mass destruction attack.

At least if they were illegal all the white soccer moms wouldn't buy them.

no. i don't think it's about that. Think about alternatives where those soccer "mom" are following orders. You know maybe pitbull serves as a live vial for keeping alive components of bioweapons.

>The argument about "it's all about how you raise them" is utter bullshit.

Indeed. I had a roommate once who bought a pit puppy and within a few weeks, was parroting all that gay shit about it's not the breed, it's the owner, blah blah. Few years later it attacked his 7 year old nephew.

Garbage breed, owned by trailer trash, ghetto niggers, and babydicks. It should be a felony to have a pit bull outside of your house, your car, or a government approved enclosure.

Why? Because the US is a completely and utterly fucked up society that's extreme to the core on every measurable level. That's why.

And why? Because of Talmudic influence, fostering Weimar conditions.

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

Death penalty for both dog and owner seems more fitting. These people aren't worth the oxygen they breathe anyway. Such a waste of good atoms.

Wrong
It's a different case from guns. You can keep guns in your home or have them concealed under clothes.
Dogs, you have to either walk (people can see them) or keep chained outside like niggers do (even easier to see). Every sighting of a banned assault pitbull would be easy to report.

Just leave out laced sausages user

But exterminating the owners and their worthless dogs would stop the problem. Just bomb their houses with drones. Simple.

Because, whether Jow Forums likes it or not, most Americans think banning a specific breed of dog is stupid, and pit bull bans always fail when put to local popular vote referendums.

>Voters in Springfield, MO overwhelmingly reject ban on pit bulls

>“Shall the City of Springfield establish a future ban upon the possession of new pit bull dogs within the City limits by prohibiting acceptance of any new pit bull registrations and only allowing renewals of existing current pit bull dog registrations?”

>Against: 21,142 votes (68%)
>For: 9,772 votes (32%)

animals24-7.org/2018/08/07/will-springfield-missouri-vote-on-august-7-2018-to-ban-pit-bulls/

Pit bulls have a temperament passing rate of 86%
That’s next to a lab. I think it’s because people miss identify the breed Which makes more dogs get called a pit bull then they get higher murder rates or bites. plus that’s a mix in your picture.

Would you faggots drop the pitbull thing for fucks sake? Were you raped by a gang of pit bulls or something to be triggered so hard over fucking dogs?

I just told my neighbor if I see it off a leash I’m shooting it. Told her I don’t like lots of wolf hybrids and I will shot on sight. Then I told her I’m only telling her because I like to be upfront. And that I’m not going to call the people that are renting her the house (which they don’t allow pets) and get her evicted is because her husband is deployed and I would feel bad. I haven’t seen the dogs since. She has them in a locked dog run in her fenced back yard now.

CUDDLES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (646x644, 89K)

How does it feel to be a wimpy scumbag?

yeah it would push niggdogs into unde3rgound but at last they would be hidden from public and kept out most people reach

It is a demon in dog body

Does anyone else remember that
>leaf
who killed and castrated his neighbor's pitbull? I have the screenshot somewhere but can't find it

Attached: 1552634288887.jpg (680x516, 68K)

How does it feel to be overrun with Pakis raping your kids on a massive scale?

Imagine making it bite on a sawed-off shotgun, and you blow its brains out.

Not this bullshit again.
You’re killing me user.

Are you me?

Make meatballs out of finely ground glass and warfarin. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

No but I want to see. Keep looking pls

Pitbulls are fine if you're armed.
You're armed, right?

How does pic related feel when you don't have a gun?

Attached: cucked olympic champions.png (600x600, 57K)

>Why aren't pit bulls banned in the United States?

There is literally no logical reason they shouldn't be. Yet, they aren't. The ignorance of the average american shouldn't be underestimated, as many of them truly believe "it's how you raise them". Anybody who isn't willfully obtuse understands that that is complete stinking bull diarrhea.

I don't blame pitbulls for acting irrationally violent. That's what they do. I blame the fucking pieces of subhuman trash that aggressively deny reality at the risk of everyone else's well being, because "hey, MY pitbull never attacked anyone!". Eat fat bastard's shit and die. Seriously.

Attached: 1532867610580.jpg (641x706, 82K)

Well you’re base assumption about me to make that assessment is wrong. I’m not who you’re assuming. My neighbor lady and I are equals even in Jow Forums world. Pit bulls are vicious they attack people in higher rates than any other dog. Wolf hybrids (her other dog) are t even legal in most states and they’re considered wild animals that require special lincense and permitted kenneling. They are legal in my state though. Of course my state is also the most liberal gun state. If I shot her two grown dogs I would owe her $75 a piece in court even if it was found that my reasons for shooting them weren’t good enough to owe her $0. That’s what the replacement cost of two of those kinds of adult dogs are at the shelter. And that’s what I took from her. And I would gladly pay that so she learns to keep her damn dogs in her own fenced yard. It’s not like I’m shooting them in their yard or throwing over a steak marinated in antifreeze. There’s more than one way to dispose of dogs and I’ve been honest and upfront. Not sure why you’re name calling.

Attached: 1553431534950.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

"Men" who bitch about any kind of dogs are just limp-wristed, spineless cucks who don't have the backbone to subjugate a beast that has been long been quipped "man's best friend". That friendship and respect has to be earned and dogs like that can smell weakness and insecurity from an owner. Most of the time here it's amerimutt "men" from what I've seen and to no surprise. Niggers and white thrash are just completely incompetent though in every way.

Attached: 123135536243.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

2nd Amendment

Lol. Yeah okay go subjugate pits. Livestream it for us faggot.

I don't get it.

What about rabid dogs

their behavior is no different than that of a wolf - if they didn't have a bulldog-derived appearance, it would be much less deceiving

should be treated as semi-wild animal because it is, albeit any actual dog (like the sarplaninac or caucasian shepherd) would wreck their shit

Theyre banned here, but the mongoloids just get a staffordshire instead.

it wouldn't explain where did they come from. Is it from nurture or nature? Is it to be or not to be? yanni or laurel? A and B were sitting on the pipe..

Because we have niggers.

>Let’s post liberal talking points and add some racist shit at the end to fool Jow Forums yeah that would work......

Attached: C34684D6-8A7F-473D-B7A2-7A3F16F2FF14.jpg (234x255, 20K)

they're also nasty, but not as much - this trait is shared by all terrier ("terror dog") breeds tho, and actually controllable

>americuck who's so weak that cuckolding is his country's favorite pastime
Ahahahahah. Go hide behind your wife's boyfriend, I'm sure Tyrone might protect if you prep him. Don't forget to put on that dress if you don't know how to properly train a dog. My family has trained protection dogs, a lot bigger ones than some wimpy little pitbulls succesfully for decades and I call bullshit on you and your joke of a country.

Attached: 1534704521131.png (1179x777, 256K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=MPaoootTx24

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-25-15-15-33.png (540x960, 241K)

>very young nieces and nephews
you should be more worried about them being culturally enriched mudskins..

Remove your memeflag and I'll explain it to you.

>It is a demon in dog body

Attached: 1541264503347.png (611x869, 467K)

HAHAHAHAHAH WTF ITS TRUE!

Attached: l-13105-heroic-pitbull-swims-5-miles-out-bite-a-child.jpg (700x519, 187K)