Watch Trump Supporters Respond to Questioning about their support for Israel (Pt. 2)

Previous Thread:
This is both hilarious and frightening.
youtube.com/watch?v=_oj-uFS1aes
youtube.com/watch?v=TT989iTZV1Y&t=316s
youtube.com/watch?v=dFrtjWr79Lk

Attached: muttcop.png (307x306, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUSdRHm_Kkg
youtube.com/watch?v=QqEHN81UIGs
youtube.com/watch?v=lTaXtWWR16A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut it down!

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

Attached: migapede.jpg (673x1024, 111K)

MIGA? We ain't making Islam great again, Mohammed.

god bless israel.

the more muslims they kill the happier i'll be

kill the kikes save the world

Whos the poon?

Attached: 15130A6E-BD4C-4A52-A7C9-C04716FAFD42.jpg (1280x722, 127K)

Scary shit.

"lets try to convince people to not vote for Trump, that will surely help white people"

this guy is out of touch, some retards seriously let their hate of jewish people blind themselves from the larger picture.

wtf is wrong with americans

Attached: 1524416944887.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Its 3d chess, he's going to turn on israel and btfo the jews soon
just watch!

>this guy is out of touch, some retards seriously let their hate of jewish people blind themselves from the larger picture.
You fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with people and everything to do with power.

>wtf is wrong with americans

We're doing just fine.

Attached: 1553812584906.jpg (3200x3200, 718K)

I don't get the left
>we hate israel! fuck israel and fuck jews!
>punch nazis! fuck hitler! remember the ten million innocents he killed!

I like how they call Trump supporters Nazis even though Trump is the most Zionist president there has ever been.

I'll kill you.

This isn't a sportsball game, you dumb nigger. Someone in politics is only as good as what they can do for us.
Furthermore, the entire idea is that people should be critiquing Trump from the right, holding him accountable, and pressuring him to follow through on his campaign platform. You're never ever going to get jack shit unless you hold these people's feet to the fire, rather than just unconditionally RA RA RAH cheerleading for them no matter how much they betray you.

Bump

this is the problem with modern politics and a lot of people on Jow Forums
its all about my side and who cares what my side does as along as my side makes the other side mad

Israel is a bunch of cocksucking nazis.
I'm a Jew and I hate Israel (the state in the Middle East) and all of the Jews who are taken in by this scam.
I don't want to be called a traitor to the USA because Israelis are twisting my arm and guilting me.
The
>I'm a Jew and I'm too weak to survive outside Israel
meme has to die

Attached: Nazi_logo.png (316x316, 113K)

I don't side with a bunch of Jews who think that you need to
>defend
when a gentile types a word and a database connected to a website records what a gentile typed
Jews who do this are against freedom of speech, and that makes them antagonistic to American values.
I don't want to be called an enemy of the first amendment just because a bunch of hysterical Jews are and refuse to help spread American values.
I'm not a traitor; I'm not opposed to helping spread American values including letting other people have their say. I don't want to be lumped in with a bunch of people who don't understand American values or care about spreading them.

I think the American government should be doing more to protect American Jews from the predatory and exploitative state of Israel. In particular, military aid to Israel should be redirected to helping build an economic environment favorable to Jews in the USA, Canada, Commonwealth countries, and the Europen Union.
I don't want the American government helping Jews fight and die for American wars in the Middle East. The Americans should be maintaining the colonial empire, not rapidly expanding its boundaries at the expense of Jewish lives and Jewish peace of mind.

Israel is a temporary doghouse set up because the European governments couldn't keep their people from hurting and murdering Jews. That's why Israelis act like dogs. They're being put in a position of inferiority and being forced to live in an unnatural way.
Supporting Israel means you are willing to let European society continue its downward spiral into anti-Semitism and intolerance of Jews. This is why military aid for Israel should be redirected to changing Western societies into societies that benefit from access to Jewish intelligence, planning, religion, spirituality, culture, thought, and so on.
Western society benefits when Jews are active participants. The Jews in Israel are fine people, and they should be a part of the West, not stuck in a doghouse in the Middle East.
The idea that Western society is allergic to Jewish thought, intelligence, sense, leadership is based on run-of-the-mill people adopting a nationalistic identity that is totally at odds with high class and cosmopolitan sensibility.
If you can't stand Jewish thought, then you aren't a high class person. You don't have the authority to demand that others reject Jewish thought.

>t. kike

The absolute state of amerimutts

Make Israel Great Again.

MIGA!

I'm actually a Presbyterian. When my family moved to California, we couldn't stand any of the churches here.
>t. baptized at birth
youtube.com/watch?v=BUSdRHm_Kkg
I have Jewish friends but I'm not Jewish. I just look down on gentiles who can't stand Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqEHN81UIGs
youtube.com/watch?v=lTaXtWWR16A
This is now a Jewish and European culture thread.

oh, trumps not doing enough fast enough, lets turn people away from and get a democrat in there. that will obviously be better.

walking retards right here. no one is saying don't hold him accountable, but if you think if a person isn't doing enough for you and that's all they are worth, you haven't considered the alternatives and have no clue how to play the game.

There is no difference you absolute retard.

Attached: basedaf.png (699x969, 38K)

Ditch the meme flag. Show us those beautiful stars and stripes (((fellow American)))

Attached: who.jpg (1748x1748, 243K)

Americans really are the cringiest cunts on earth. Absolutely insufferable.