Will we ever find out if extra-terrestrials exist? Why haven't they shown themselves by now?

Will we ever find out if extra-terrestrials exist? Why haven't they shown themselves by now?

Attached: woman.jpg (2220x3000, 928K)

Interplanetary travel is fake and gay.

We are the extra-terrestrials

>Interplanetary travel is fake and gay.

Attached: 1553907710203.png (620x581, 16K)

Do you associate with niggers even though Trevor from accounting is "okay"?
Same deal, ayyy lmaos are making a tactical masterstroke avoiding us entirely until we either resolve our race problem or are ourselves exterminated. After which they likely throw rocks into our atmosphere with enough velocity and mass to raise the ambient temperature to somewhere just beyond the point of incandescence, then mop-up with standard ore-harvesting. A more merciful end for our planet if you ask me, desu.

Aliens would never have a reason to come here user

If they can develop interstellar / intergalactic travel they are almost certainly capable of generating any resources they need to survive.

They are in hibernation waiting for the universe to cool down sufficiently so they can maximize the use of their energy systems/batteries.

They playin the long game homie.

I heard they are pushing for disclosure by 2020
but project blue book (tv show) isnt filling me with a great deal of confidence that the above is true.
at least I 1 have seen UFOs myself and 2 know how to build lifters. (its not "ion wind")

I don't give a fuck about space niggers

The Fermi paradox.

Ore harvesting is a waste of effort. There is better pickings in the belt and no gravity well.

they come here all the time and now the God Emperor wants to bring them in the largest numbers ever

Ayy lmaos either use robots or subservient client races.

The aliens are time travellers that's why they look so human. They want to alter the timeline to a more beneficial one, our survival is their survival. There will never be disclosure.

doesnt account for INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL

you cant change things with time travel, it would create a paradox
instead the timeline works as thought you were supposed to be there all along.

Dark Forest. There is no reason to reach out and a lot of good ones for not doing so.

very based and extremely redpilled

Yesterday I took a heroic dose of Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms.
I saw everything.
I talked to "The Millions"
A disgusting goblin entity tried to get me to sign a contract: a shorter life in exchange for money.

Other beings exist, but they are not on other planets. They are in other dimensions.
This material reality is just a game spiritual beings play.
Most of you are empty shells, with no spirit behind the wheel.

Bullshit. You can Mandela the past ffs.

They probably come here to observe and study our degeneracy

This decade has shown that we don't even need a time machine to change the past