Proto Indo-European INFO DUMP

quick rundown: The Proto Indo-Europeans who lived around Caspian Sea moved west into Europe and south into Iran and eventually east into India. The term Iran derives directly from Middle Persian Ērān, first attested in a third-century inscription at Rustam Relief, with the accompanying Parthian inscription using the term Aryān, in reference to the Iranians.The Middle Iranian ērān and aryān are oblique plural forms of gentilic nouns ēr- (Middle Persian) and ary- (Parthian), both deriving from Proto-Iranian *arya- (meaning "Aryan", i.e. "of the Iranians"), recognized as a derivative of Proto-Indo-European *ar-yo-, meaning "one who assembles (skilfully)". The German word for "honour" is "ehre". The Indo-Iranians (Aryans) brought the Vedic Scriptures to India. Many people in India today (not just the ones with lighter skin) have genetic evidence of mixing with these Indo-Iranians who like the ancestors of Europeans came from the area surrounding the Caspian Sea (west: the Caucasus Mountains and northeast: the Eurasian Steppe). It is widely accepted that the Proto Indo-Europeans developed a warrior culture on the Eurasian Steppe and later domesticated the horse and built chariots. It is likely that all Pagan Religions and Mythologies that exist within the linguistic family of PIE (OP pic related) are connected in some way.

drop your info and redpills ITT.

>some comfy videos
OP pic is from 4:44 in this video youtube.com/watch?v=xkVc_WX35eE
youtube.com/watch?v=enFqiJ08bdo
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2QifZ6JoE
youtube.com/watch?v=vn7PUwMKH3k

Attached: pie.jpg (786x487, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8IZ6t40Lf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3qJbdVynGmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomyris
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the first video has been taken down. that sucks. sorry

pic related

Attached: Hyx4y45GDdTBsgidX_199pZPsDN2g54xMswEIcsPlqM.jpg (1024x621, 194K)

here's a different map

Attached: Ax00952.jpg (1500x1100, 361K)

Serbian language is the most unchanged from PIE

it even includes the correct use of the term "semites" (it doesn't mean jews)

I didn't know that. do you have a source ?

another

Attached: mcd_awh2005_0618376798_P62_f1.jpg (952x660, 200K)

So what you're saying is, "whites" are just a bunch of nomadic hill niggers? That explains everything.

No, I think to sum up the PIE as "Nomads" would not be accurate. We don't know why they moved from place to place and I don't think "wandering" is the same as "conquering".

That would be Lithuanian

Attached: 1533132344507.jpg (2878x1276, 580K)

My ancestors :)

isn't sanscrit from india? from what I understand sanskrit is still a living language and the oldest that can be traced directly to P.I.E.

Atlantis was real and wasn't the only anomalous thing going on pre-10,000bc. Since the DIA released pics of ancient boat wreckage atop Mt. Ararat, I'd say the gods of old were real as day.

Imo, though, they were just an advanced species seeking to subjugate our own. This caused a stir in their internal politics, which is why most mythologies seem to be dichotomous between two major forces.

The common thread seems to be the rebel leader taking 1/3 of their forces with him. Lucifer (Enki) and Michael (Enlil) had serious disagreements about the ethics of human slavery. How each side is painted depends on whose perspective you're reading from.

If there is a greater good and a greater evil, or a universal will, then I certainly believe it's way, way bigger than Yahweh and Satan could ever be.

Attached: 1553915019978.png (1014x832, 130K)

this is a good point. i'm pretty sure I remember reading that there are still big similarities between sanskrit and the slavic languages.

these are my favorite threads on Jow Forums
b u m p

Indo-Iranian shits BTFO!
youtube.com/watch?v=T8IZ6t40Lf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3qJbdVynGmg

im watching the first video now. why do you say "Indo-Iranian shits BTFO!" ?

Because the Thracian migration is bunk and we have paleolithic civilizations that developed in these territories and had the wheel and writing before the Iranians / Aryans had.
We invaded India under Bacchus / Dionysus and we defeated the Persians during their first campaign in Europe, long before the Greco-Persian Wars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomyris

Oh. Yeah I would never deny that there were peoples with developed cultures in Europe and other places before PIE invasion/migration.

What invasions / migrations?
The Thracian migration theory is bunk, the only Iranian tribes were the Scythians that settled in Scythia Minor.
The rest of the influence here is from Celtics which are not Indo-Iranian either.

>The term Iran derives directly from Middle Persian Ērān, first attested in a third-century inscription at Rustam Relief, with the accompanying Parthian inscription using the term Aryān, in reference to the Iranians.The Middle Iranian ērān and aryān are oblique plural forms of gentilic nouns ēr- (Middle Persian) and ary- (Parthian), both deriving from Proto-Iranian *arya- (meaning "Aryan", i.e. "of the Iranians"), recognized as a derivative of Proto-Indo-European *ar-yo-, meaning "one who assembles (skilfully)". The German word for "honour" is "ehre".

wtf I never knew this. Aryan was probably just a word for the upper class

>What invasions / migrations?

..... ? Read the thread. We are not talking specifically about Indo-Iranians.

They were the rigvedic tribes would have been white during the early vedic period

pic related is a good read on the subject.

Attached: Anthony.jpg (1050x1611, 161K)

The celts are indo European though

Ave Lucifer

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-180612_Chrome.jpg (993x1357, 212K)

>The common thread seems to be the rebel leader taking 1/3 of their forces with him. Lucifer (Enki) and Michael (Enlil) had serious disagreements about the ethics of human slavery. How each side is painted depends on whose perspective you're reading from.

there was a thread on the Black Sun a few weeks ago by a UK poster who touched on this in a pretty outlandish way. I'll try find what he said on 4plebs

found it

"Europeans are the purest descendants of the beings who first seeded civilisation on Earth (later deified in the pagan religions) and thus have within them a power that would render the existence of the other races unnecessary. Africans were bioengineered first as slaves. A great hero of our race, Prometheus, now only remembered as "Lucifer" or The Serpent In The Garden Of Eden, took pity on these slaves and sort to lay the foundations for a new race to emerge, one that would have within them the tools which would make them worthy of freedom in the eyes of the "Gods". Vril. Qi. Call it what you want, it is real and Europeans can channel it. Prometheus created The Aryan Race in his laboratory deep beneath what is now known as the Middle East by essentially mixing his own DNA with the DNA of humans that already existed."

That thing is wrong, both swedish and danish is from old norse

Most of the migrations are made up and not backed by archaeological evidence.
Herodotus wrote in his Histories about the origins of various peoples and their characteristics.
There was the Bronze Age Migration which came with the fall of Troy, but those were Thracian peoples too even if they were inhabiting Asia Minor.
>The celts are indo European though
For the Ister flows from the land of the Celts and the city of Pyrene through the very middle of Europe; now the Celts live beyond the Pillars of Heracles, being neighbors of the Cynesii, who are the westernmost of all the peoples inhabiting Europe. - Herodotus, Histories.
This explains that the Celts formed as a culture in Iberia / Spain & Portugal and then migrated to other regions of Europe.

>Most of the migrations are made up and not backed by archaeological evidence.

the linguistic evidence on its own is overwhelming.

someone said this in a thread a while ago. it's still a good map so unless someone has a better one for me to use then i'll stick with it.

bump

Bumping

Celtic is an indo-european language

you mean Welsh.
Serbo-Croation doesn't have many W's, which is the characteristic PIE consonant.

Linguistics as a modern science are very young and unperfected.
The Indo-European Languages is just a theory and if you look at the map, it shows all languages of Europe with the exception of Hungarian and Finnish as being Indo-European.
Don't you think that's a little bit of a far stretch?
Modern linguists should search for works written by ancient grammarians and their conclusions.
This whole Indo-European bullshit smells like globalist agenda.
We are all street shitters even if street shitters never invaded Europe while we invaded both Mesopotamia and India in paleolithic.
KEK!

>mfw I see wh*tes larping as Aryans

Lads, unless you're Persian or Indian you're not Aryan

Attached: images (24).jpg (231x218, 7K)

>We are all street shitters even if street shitters never invaded Europe

but nobody ever said that

>unless you're Persian or Indian you're not Aryan
>or Indian

I would have taken this seriously if you had just said Persian and even that is a push by modern standards. Indians are heavily mixed. The only people I would consider to be Aryan outside of any theory regarding a broader race would be the minority of Iranians today who practically look like southern europeans: very light brown skin (but can still tan well), light brown hair, light brown eyes.

That's what the Indo-European language stem implies.

>Indians are heavily mixed

True. Since there are so many ethnic groups here. That being said Indians are still torch bearers of Aryan culture.

Modern day Persians are cucks for Islam. Zorastrians are OG.

No it doesn't. the map clearly shows Indic comes from PIE, not the other way around. Modern Indian people are mixed. Their ancestors who brought the Indic branch to India did not look like modern Indians.

>"Aryan", i.e. "of the Iranians"

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (454x550, 32K)

>Persian and even that is a push by modern standards. Indians are heavily mixed.
persians are also heavily mixed., even more mixed than Indians

>That being said Indians are still torch bearers of Aryan culture.
I agree mainly because of how preserved Hinduism is.

>persians are also heavily mixed.
yeah that's why I said " a push by modern standards" and was referring to the minority of Iranians who aren't as mixed

INDO-European
Research the theory on your own and you'll see that it's totally bunk - it comes in support of the bunk Kurgan hypothesis.
The Kurgan hypothesis was developed by Jews like Theodor Benfey

Not your fault your ancestors got jewed. The fact your people keep up the history and culture means something to me, at least. I know Indian people aren't stupid. If Christ appeared before you, you'd repent and make it to Heaven same as anybody else. We're all God's children. I know that might not mean much to you who may hold different beliefs to me about the nature of the soul and where it goes, but I am certain that God sees only the heart and he sees all of it.

>minority of Iranians who aren't as mixed
they live in India as parsi (pic related)

Attached: cyrus.jpg (600x400, 51K)

I'll post some old Croatian folklore that my family of hobby-ethnographers wrote down.

>Birds

Birds were seen as messengers of the gods and other powerful spirits.
Watching them was a form of divination...

Except Geese because fuck Geese. Those were slaughtered and future was foretold by their entrails and by how they tasted after roasting.
One of the most powerful Croatian noble families was famous for exterminating the winged pests.

>Svarog (all-horn or all-peak, the high one)
-his bird is the crow and is a messenger of good fortune (Vrana)
-he's worshiped as the creator God who forged this world from the golden sand of creation
-his domain is the sun and the forge
-he left the world to his children and those who are of good character or earn glory may enter his golden halls after dying

>Perun
- his bird is the eagle and is a messenger of war and hunting (Orao)
- his domain is storms, war, rage and wisdom
- he was worshipped as the the ancestor of all Slavic peoples
- he rides into battle on a shape-shifting beast made out of lightning
- his weapon is a copper axe and arrows from a magic rock that draws lightning

>Rod
-his bird is the stork (Roda)
- he is the highest spirit in service of Svarog and his domains are kinship, birth (hence the stork brings babies) and judges whom to take to Svarog into the Golden halls by virtue of loyalty to kinsmen.
- He curses children with the opposite fate of their name given at birth to punish the parents wh wish to determine the fate of their children (that's why if you gave the name with the opposite meaning to benefit from the curse I. E. Mirko which should mean Peaceful actually "curses" the kid with the fate of a great warrior).

>Vesna
-her bird is the Swallow and announces, birth, lively days and the coming of spring time or the end of Summer
-she's the spirit of youth, spring and vitality

>Tuga/Jesen (literally Sadness)
-her bird is the sparrow and announces meager days, rain and fall.
-she's the spirit of sorrow and the fall season

>Leto/Lito
- his bird is the nightingale and announces summer, work, long days and nights full of love
- he's the spirit of hard work, summer and partying

>Sever (literally translated as North)
-his bird is the owl and announces winter, death and the warmth of a home
-he's the spirit of winter, death and chief of the hearth spirits who tend the fires of homes
-at early winter he gifts a bundle of twigs (symbolizing camaraderie) and a piece of charcoal to tend to the flames of homes - this was later added to the Saint Nick story.
>Veleš
- he has no bird messenger but his syblolic beast is the bull
- he is the subservant brother of Perun and the God of Trade and cattle

>Buja
- Equally to Veleš has no bird but her symbol is the cow
- She's the goddess of Fertility and THICCness, wife to Veleš but regularly cucks him with Perun.

>Mrdulj/Mrgan /Mokoš
- He has no bird messenger and his totems are the Bear, the Snake and the Dragon
- He's the brother of Svarog and stole some of the sand of creation by hiding it in a hollow tooth. But as the sand started acting up the tooth and his blood spewed from his mouth together with the sand and spawned all the monsters of the world.
- His domains are trickery, magic, earthly beasts, underground waters and thievery.
- He was sealed under a grand Oak tree by Perun for his misdeeds.
- Slavic magic users for lack of a better word would use a forged knife to stab into oak trees to steal his power and shapeshift into wild beasts but sometimes ended up cursed and stuck in that form due to his anger.

Proto Indo-European narrative is a fraud by 19th century historians.

>croatian
haha

Attached: medalian5.jpg (1208x950, 425K)

Indo-EUROPEAN
It goes both ways.

Dont mind me, just rolling for my skyrim character

Attached: 1446137460297.png (3154x2493, 2.55M)

(((historians and linguists)))

Because it was collected in Croatian villages during the 18th to 20th century...
I know that it's mostly shared among different Slavic ethnicities with slightly different names and some spirits/gods not being present everywhere.

My family were rich odballs back then with an interest in things predating Christianity.

You are free to believe what you want.

Hmm, reroll

I would like to know the explanation behind why the swastika is found for Navajo, Peru, Korean, Japanese and Ethiopian. Its also interesting that Dolmens can be found in Korea and Japan.

No it doesn't because there are sedentary cultures present here long before the Kurgan migration and other bullshit hypotheses.

RAWWL

>Its also interesting that Dolmens can be found in Korea and Japan
they have shinto from India.

About 90% is the same with difference in the usage of a, o, e, i, u.

Yo I wanna roll

we aren't indo-europeans

But Dolmens are neolithic structures and the neolithic people of Europe came before the Indo-Europeans. That means that the neolithic culture of standing stones somehow made it to east asia.

Me too!

Is nobody going to address the fact that in the Jewish hypothesis about the Indo-Europeans the origins are found in Khazar/Kike lands?

Neolithic timeline was around 4000BC. and that time there was an old trade route involving India-china-egypt. so obvious that there would be some link.

sadly that hypothesis is more accepted to "academics".

bump

rolling, this thread is full of shitskins on WE mode

>a derivative of Proto-Indo-European *ar-yo-, meaning "one who assembles (skilfully)". The German word for "honour" is "ehre"

Are there any other words that show this similarity? I can't think of anything in modern English apart from maybe "heir"

But backed only by bullshit and no actual archaeological evidence of the said migrations.

bump